First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Edmin

Midland, TX

#1 Jul 2, 2012
What ever happen to all the good looking waitresses, salad girls, and manager that would work their. It is like if they let all the good lookings ones go and stayed with the rest. Well ladies I am in town for a while if you are still single hit me up. Man I hated to see them go but I love to watch them LEAVE hehehehe
Boo

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Edmin wrote:
What ever happen to all the good looking waitresses, salad girls, and manager that would work their. It is like if they let all the good lookings ones go and stayed with the rest. Well ladies I am in town for a while if you are still single hit me up. Man I hated to see them go but I love to watch them LEAVE hehehehe
Well some waitresses and manager moved on to bigger and better things. The salad girl is still being a h** lol
haha

East Saint Louis, IL

#3 Jul 3, 2012
They are still being h**s!!!!!!
Waitress

Lubbock, TX

#4 Jul 3, 2012
So are you h**!
haha

Lubbock, TX

#5 Jul 6, 2012
Damm that h*e barked back quick!!!
Whatever

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2012
Haha is gay
salad tosser

Odessa, TX

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Heard the wagon chick Mykaylie is knocked up and it could be from any of 5 guys.
lion

Fort Stockton, TX

#8 Feb 4, 2013
salad tosser wrote:
Heard the wagon chick Mykaylie is knocked up and it could be from any of 5 guys.
She no longer works there. She claims its michaels but it could be another guys.
Katt

Odessa, TX

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Karina is telling everyone its her brother in laws baby. She is always talking shit about her at work but keeps letting Mykaylie live with her. The other day she was mad because Mykaylie wouldn't keep her kids and then she was mad because Mykaylie didn't go pick them up.Karina just needs to kick her out like she tells people she is going to do and stop bitchin about her all the time.
lion

Fort Stockton, TX

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Katt wrote:
Karina is telling everyone its her brother in laws baby. She is always talking shit about her at work but keeps letting Mykaylie live with her. The other day she was mad because Mykaylie wouldn't keep her kids and then she was mad because Mykaylie didn't go pick them up.Karina just needs to kick her out like she tells people she is going to do and stop bitchin about her all the time.
True. She talks mad shit about her but calls Mykayle her BFF. With a friend like that you don't need enemies. She's said some pretty hateful things about Mykayle. I don't really know Mykayle but she seems very nice and I think it's a shame that karina is such a backstabber.
KBOB

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2013
lion wrote:
<quoted text>
True. She talks mad shit about her but calls Mykayle her BFF. With a friend like that you don't need enemies. She's said some pretty hateful things about Mykayle. I don't really know Mykayle but she seems very nice and I think it's a shame that karina is such a backstabber.
Karina is the one saying that baby is NOT Micheals. Heard her talking shit about Mykayle alot she was saying how her brother in law was sleeping with her because she was easy. Karina needs to worry about Leo he is still cheating on her.
lion

Fort Stockton, TX

#12 Feb 4, 2013
KBOB wrote:
<quoted text>Karina is the one saying that baby is NOT Micheals. Heard her talking shit about Mykayle alot she was saying how her brother in law was sleeping with her because she was easy. Karina needs to worry about Leo he is still cheating on her.
Looks like you're an inside source. You must work there. And yea, Leo prob is still cheating. Karina begged him back and he went. Prob because he loves his kids so much.
KBOB

United States

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Karina has told me stuff about Mykayle that's how I know an I have seen Leo cheating. Alot of people are talking about her just bad that her our roommate is talking about her when she needs to worry about her own life.
Micheal

United States

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Its NOT MY KID!!!
lion

Fort Stockton, TX

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Micheal wrote:
Its NOT MY KID!!!
How can u b sure?
smdh

Fort Stockton, TX

#17 Feb 4, 2013
yall sum messy worthless losers. get a life of ur own so you dont have to be talking about other people all the time. typical fort stockton trash. friendly to their face while the knife is going in and out of the back. you should be so proud. salad tosser needs to stop tossing salad so the shit do keep running out of it. and lion, talk about backstabber...you obviously sit and act friendly with this Karina chic and listen to her talk about this Mykayle chic, but don't say anything confrontational but then go run your mouth about it. in your own words, "With a friend like that you don't need enemies.", and furthermore, you have the nerve to call anyone a backstabber. All of you gossipy ass people should take a lesson in what you preach rather than to act holier than tho...ur worse than the people you speak of. HYPOCRITS! And no, i don't know any of the people involved, but YOUR TYPE of people is what gives this town a bad name. TRASH! You think you are trying to be a good person in life? Or it doesn't matter to you?
lion

Fort Stockton, TX

#18 Feb 4, 2013
smdh wrote:
yall sum messy worthless losers. get a life of ur own so you dont have to be talking about other people all the time. typical fort stockton trash. friendly to their face while the knife is going in and out of the back. you should be so proud. salad tosser needs to stop tossing salad so the shit do keep running out of it. and lion, talk about backstabber...you obviously sit and act friendly with this Karina chic and listen to her talk about this Mykayle chic, but don't say anything confrontational but then go run your mouth about it. in your own words, "With a friend like that you don't need enemies.", and furthermore, you have the nerve to call anyone a backstabber. All of you gossipy ass people should take a lesson in what you preach rather than to act holier than tho...ur worse than the people you speak of. HYPOCRITS! And no, i don't know any of the people involved, but YOUR TYPE of people is what gives this town a bad name. TRASH! You think you are trying to be a good person in life? Or it doesn't matter to you?
Stfu
smdh

Fort Stockton, TX

#19 Feb 4, 2013
lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu
TRUTH HURTS.
CHANGE UR NAME FROM "LION" TO "COWARD"
lion

Fort Stockton, TX

#20 Feb 4, 2013
smdh wrote:
<quoted text>TRUTH HURTS.
CHANGE UR NAME FROM "LION" TO "COWARD"
Ha ha
And you're on this site cause you're looking to see all the nice things people say? Get real, you're here to talk shit or see the shit people are talking. Are you a crusader trying to change topix? Like I said, STFU you clown.
smdh

Fort Stockton, TX

#21 Feb 4, 2013
AT LEAST THIS CLOWN HAS FRIENDS THAT TRUST AND BELIEVE IN WHAT I SAY. UNLIKE UR SORRY ASS, THAT TALKS SHIT ABOUT YOUR "FRIENDS" BEHIND THEIR BACKS. PROUD? YEA, IM A CRUSADER OF SHOWING WHAT AN ASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best burritos in town 2 hr just sayin 18
Money money money 21 hr Taking my kid to BV 42
LoriBeth aka whor*meth Fri Subtle 6
I know your going to get mad but you wil be ok ... Aug 16 Time machine 3
hahahahaha Aug 16 12 inch slong 1
Best couples in FS Aug 14 Pablo 3
News New Fort Stockton Police Chief Cracking Down on... (Jan '11) Aug 14 Jimbo 31

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Stockton Mortgages