girl

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Omg his old lady needs to give more sex because he's always like a dog in heat trying to f everything in site
Fool

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2012
Isn't that bill pearce he's a pervert
Dora

Andrews, TX

#3 Jul 31, 2012
Fool wrote:
Isn't that bill pearce he's a pervert
I told maria he was not worth dating yuck
pablo

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Where is that child predater sob at ? Somebody needs to fuck him up hes always hitting on guys wives and girlfriends that work at stripes and oasis hes a complete child molester look it up for real and ive had pet goats that didnt smell bad as he does
Dora

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2012
pablo wrote:
Where is that child predater sob at ? Somebody needs to fuck him up hes always hitting on guys wives and girlfriends that work at stripes and oasis hes a complete child molester look it up for real and ive had pet goats that didnt smell bad as he does
so true he stinks bad and is always trying to pick up women he needsto get on a diet brush his teeth and take a bath but with clorox . The sad part is that he lives on 4th street next to middle school and being a child molester not good for our children
Guy

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2012
pablo wrote:
he thinks he's all bad a s s just because he's with an old hag ,that's the reason he's always hitting on young girls cause he's ashamed of her and he's a chester how sad girls don't fall for that ugly a s s
mad

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2012
This bit ch thinks that the cops are always gonna protect him, all he is a kiss as s and sucks popos diks
tonto ramirez

United States

#8 Aug 22, 2012
William pearce aka bill pearce likes to hang out at the park an watch little boys play he wants to touch their p p sick ass stinky wierdo
concerned

East Saint Louis, IL

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Concerned because he lives next to the middle school and can check out the kids
old boner

White Oak, TX

#10 Dec 4, 2012
He grew a big mustache to hide the stretch marks from sucking big ding dongs lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of FS 6 hr Ruben 4
Bush's KFC 7 hr Just a citizen 6
restore my sanity 15 hr Unbelievable 3
christina sheehan Jul 16 Wondering 2
Fort Stockton entertainment (Dec '16) Jul 14 Michael 57
Rude and unprofessional ER staff at PCMH Jul 10 wtf 7
Prostitution in Fort Stockton Jul 6 What 5

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance