Murder at Stripes: Mayra Orona

Murder at Stripes: Mayra Orona

Posted in the Fort Stockton Forum

Sad Friend

Mccamey, TX

#1 Jul 9, 2011
What do you guys know about the murder at stripes this morning? i heard that she was divorcing from her husband and that he went crazy and killed her with a machete this morning as she was opening the stripes at dickinson up.... she was a manager.
sunshine girl

Fort Stockton, TX

#3 Jul 9, 2011
for reals???
amanda

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2011
Did he kill her inside or outside of stripes? And who called the cops?
fstx

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2011
He killed her on the roof. He waited on her to get out of her ride. When she did he threw her on top of the store and sliced the letter "z" on her back. Jumped on his flying Harley and went to the north pole. For real. True story. He posted it on his wall on face book.
disgusted

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2011
To fstx, I can't believe you would make a joke or even try to be funny about something like this. Its people like you that make me sick. I hope that you never have to experience the pain and suffering her family is because of that sick bastard. How dare you turn such a tragedy into a joking manner. She left behind a son and I hope he never knows that a piece of shit (you) made jokes about his father murdering his mother. I hope Jesus forgives you. And remember karma is a bitch.
iii

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2011
disgusted wrote:
To fstx, I can't believe you would make a joke or even try to be funny about something like this. Its people like you that make me sick. I hope that you never have to experience the pain and suffering her family is because of that sick bastard. How dare you turn such a tragedy into a joking manner. She left behind a son and I hope he never knows that a piece of shit (you) made jokes about his father murdering his mother. I hope Jesus forgives you. And remember karma is a bitch.
She don't have kids.
Truth

Memphis, TN

#8 Jul 12, 2011
fstx wrote:
He killed her on the roof. He waited on her to get out of her ride. When she did he threw her on top of the store and sliced the letter "z" on her back. Jumped on his flying Harley and went to the north pole. For real. True story. He posted it on his wall on face book.
I can't believe you came on here using this tragic murder as a joke! Sorry, Buddy but do us a favor and get off of topix!!!

That joke was disrespectful!!! You don't joke around with tragic situations like that!
are u serious

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2011
What happened to the other forum
la milonga

United States

#10 Jul 12, 2011
fstx wrote:
Lol...now thats entertainment!!! I added him as a friend on facebook this morning.
wondering

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2011
That's what I was wondering.
are u serious wrote:
What happened to the other forum
Anonymous

Crane, TX

#12 Jul 13, 2011
who found her? and called the cops
2271abc

United States

#13 Jul 27, 2011
Oh my gosh really if yall don't know the true story don't make things up let her rest in peace already what happened happened its done and over with she's in a better place and he's ganna rot in Hell! Okay so keep yalls shyt and only worry about yalls self
disgusted

United States

#14 Jul 27, 2011
2271abc wrote:
Oh my gosh really if yall don't know the true story don't make things up let her rest in peace already what happened happened its done and over with she's in a better place and he's ganna rot in Hell! Okay so keep yalls shyt and only worry about yalls self
i agree with u people just talk shit remember she has a familly show respect people
Just saying

Memphis, TN

#15 Jul 28, 2011
People lets Myra Orona Rest in Peace!

Lets keep her and her family in our Prayers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city council elections and turmoil among city d... (May '10) 9 hr Whatajoke 10
Jesse quintela Wed Amanda 2
Careful Wed Inquiring minds 2
women Jul 26 FYI 5
what can u tell.me about the owner of the rosit... Jul 25 dorthy 1
Blanco Jul 25 Robert 7
fort stockton moms Jul 25 interesting 3

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance