wanted

Stockton, CA

#1 Nov 29, 2010
The ugle girl from Apache Convience Store that thinks shes hot but shes ugly as hell
titty fu k

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2010
wanted wrote:
The ugle girl from Apache Convience Store that thinks shes hot but shes ugly as hell
she has big a** tittiez
PiiNK

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2010
She is pretty!
eyes in the sky

Odessa, TX

#4 Dec 1, 2010
wanted wrote:
lol omg go back to school and learn how to spell or better yet get a degree!
theseeyes

Midland, TX

#5 Dec 21, 2010
Well pretty she is not, she has a huge nose which helps her with when she hits the drug, she loves the white stuff!
Sunshine

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2011
Omg for reals she likes the white stuff i thought she was a good girl well that what she says she even goes to church or she does it just to make her look so inicint and cover what she really is.
oooooooohhhhhhh

Crane, TX

#7 Jan 5, 2011
I went to school with this chick ages ago..

N-E How! Mari, tell them!

"It's probably cuz you think you cooler than me!"
lol

Midland, TX

#8 Jan 6, 2011
oooooooohhhhhhh wrote:
I went to school with this chick ages ago..
N-E How! Mari, tell them!
"It's probably cuz you think you cooler than me!"
lmfao
123LOL

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Sep 19, 2012
SHE IS PREGNANT NOW
Bella

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2012
theseeyes wrote:
Well pretty she is not, she has a huge nose which helps her with when she hits the drug, she loves the white stuff!
Stfu.... F*ckn HATER!!!! She has done nothing to anyone to be talked about on topix. Get a real life!!!!! Low life piece of sh*t...
Maribelle

Fort Stockton, TX

#11 Jun 4, 2013
Yea it's me maribelle if you have a problem with me confront me you punk little kid , I can't help that I some how get underneath your skin but I love it! Lol btw I Love You Too! LOL
dumb

Fort Stockton, TX

#12 Jun 4, 2013
Maribelle wrote:
Yea it's me maribelle if you have a problem with me confront me you punk little kid , I can't help that I some how get underneath your skin but I love it! Lol btw I Love You Too! LOL
You reply damn near a year later?! THIRSTY self!!
CVN-75 Sailor

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 Jun 4, 2013
Hey Maribelle, pay these people no mind, or this site for that matter. The only thing this site is going to do to is give those idiots some satisfaction out of pissing you off. That's what they love to do; all you need to do is focus on your daughter, not on them. You're a good mother, and they're not worthy of your time or content. Forget that this site even exists because it's not worth the frustration. Let these other people waste their time, but don't waste yours, okay? You're better than them. Hang in there and God Bless!
Maribelle

Fort Stockton, TX

#14 Jun 4, 2013
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
You reply damn near a year later?! THIRSTY self!!
apparently I got better things to do than be on here talking about other people!
dumb

Fort Stockton, TX

#15 Jun 5, 2013
Maribelle wrote:
<quoted text>apparently I got better things to do than be on here talking about other people!
But you come on here 9 months later and find yourself and comment therefore bringing your name back to the top of this list?!
I don't know you, I'm just stating the obvious. Had you not commented, this post would have stayed like 20 pages back. So you must like being talked about since you brought this topic back to the light.
Hahaha

Alpine, TX

#16 Jun 13, 2013
Prolly cuz she was prego and no one needs that stress dummy Bia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug testing 6 hr Poor Lizzy 23
where is the best place y had sex (Oct '10) 23 hr brown pride 93
Review: El Buen Vecino Dec 18 not who you think 4
sarahi dominguez Dec 18 Well 10
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
looking for Imelda Benavides Ortega (Sep '11) Dec 17 Curious 31
cynthia gonzalez (Jul '10) Dec 17 haha 35
Fort Stockton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Stockton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Stockton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Stockton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News