seriously

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2013
I've had enough with these ACE posts on Facebook. Do you seriously expect us to believe you got any results? For the white girl who took pictures of her beer gut. That is nasty!! Even on your after pictures we can clearly see your lonjas hanging.For the Mexican girl who claims she loves her ACE.You look no different except you put your hair up and took the picture in different lighting. Your caption should be i love my food. You actually look like you gained some pounds.If I were the manufacturer of ACE I would sue all of you for libel and misrepresentation.Your results are zero and I'm actually embarrassed for you.Lots of us cannot believe you would even post those pictures and believe anyone think you did anything different than stuff your face like there's no tomorrow. My advice to you is get into the gym and go on a diet. When your under 130lbs post some pictures and then talk to us about ACE. I for one can honestly say thanks to you I believe ACE does NOT work and it would be a waste of time and money to even try it.All I can say is WOW.ACE is a joke thanks to you.
lol

Midland, TX

#2 Mar 12, 2013
seriously wrote:
I've had enough with these ACE posts on Facebook. Do you seriously expect us to believe you got any results? For the white girl who took pictures of her beer gut. That is nasty!! Even on your after pictures we can clearly see your lonjas hanging.For the Mexican girl who claims she loves her ACE.You look no different except you put your hair up and took the picture in different lighting. Your caption should be i love my food. You actually look like you gained some pounds.If I were the manufacturer of ACE I would sue all of you for libel and misrepresentation.Your results are zero and I'm actually embarrassed for you.Lots of us cannot believe you would even post those pictures and believe anyone think you did anything different than stuff your face like there's no tomorrow. My advice to you is get into the gym and go on a diet. When your under 130lbs post some pictures and then talk to us about ACE. I for one can honestly say thanks to you I believe ACE does NOT work and it would be a waste of time and money to even try it.All I can say is WOW.ACE is a joke thanks to you.
This is true. You have to get up an exercise to get any results.
kpow

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2013
seriously wrote:
Damn! Have a heart! Lol
Fitness Gal

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
ACE works differently for all people. If all they do is take ACE, not change their eating habits, or exercise they will most likely gain all the weight back, plus more. You need to exercise & change your eating habits to lose weight & keep it off. At least those "Ladies" are trying to do something about their weight! What are you doing Miss Hater? Exactly! Hating on them & critizing! You must be a miserable person & lonely! Get off of Facebook & do something else with your time. All you're doing is being a jerk! There is a way to delete & block on Facebook too! Why don't you delete these ladies you keep making fun of! I wonder what YOU look like? Are you fat & jealous? Get a life! Leave the people alone, & if the see results with ACE why is it any of your freaking business anyway? Grow up!
Queen B

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Fitness Gal wrote:
ACE works differently for all people. If all they do is take ACE, not change their eating habits, or exercise they will most likely gain all the weight back, plus more. You need to exercise & change your eating habits to lose weight & keep it off. At least those "Ladies" are trying to do something about their weight! What are you doing Miss Hater? Exactly! Hating on them & critizing! You must be a miserable person & lonely! Get off of Facebook & do something else with your time. All you're doing is being a jerk! There is a way to delete & block on Facebook too! Why don't you delete these ladies you keep making fun of! I wonder what YOU look like? Are you fat & jealous? Get a life! Leave the people alone, & if the see results with ACE why is it any of your freaking business anyway? Grow up!
people are getting tired of the ace ads on Facebook. If really was a great product would you have to advertise it on fb? It's a free country and everyone is entitled to their opinion just some of us have class so no need to go the attack.
hmmm

Fort Stockton, TX

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Of course if you change your eating habits and exercise you will lose weight. You DON'T need ace or any other pills. Just a healthy lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can you find K2 or other synthetic weed? (Apr '12) 4 hr Need some 109
Phillip Gonzalez & Alondra Haro 5 hr haha 7
Esmeralda manager at Mcdonalds 6 hr SoCal 1
Dragon Buffet...Cat, Dog, or what??? Wed uscitizen 11
Alberto Cabello Wed freakygirl 11
Yvonne acosta Wed Juan 3
Swingers in Ft.Stockton (Jun '12) Wed hoysolo 39
More from around the web

Fort Stockton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE