Lost hope

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Whats up with this town? Im looking but can't find single females that don't have a beer gut, spend the weekend partying, still live at home and live off of welfare and child support. Is that all Im going to find around here?
for realz

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2012
nope thats pretty much it i dont think youll find anything better in this god forsaken sh*t hole
Da truth

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2012
for realz wrote:
nope thats pretty much it i dont think youll find anything better in this god forsaken sh*t hole
well ain't that some sh!t ... I once heard someone say " I set my standards low so I'm never disappointed" he must have been from Ft. Stockton.
bah

Odessa, TX

#4 Mar 20, 2012
Curious to know where your looking? Maybe that's ur problem. Just Sayin!
Luvbug

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2012
Nope thats not all ull find here, there are some of us that fit ur discription, ....
facts

Odessa, TX

#6 Mar 21, 2012
bro thats exactly why i left. i was working out of town and my woman was out at the club and dances. you got to be careful of who you chose. cause even the ones that say "their family and kids are everything to them" are usually the ones ready to hit the streets as soon as you leave
Lost hope wrote:
Whats up with this town? Im looking but can't find single females that don't have a beer gut, spend the weekend partying, still live at home and live off of welfare and child support. Is that all Im going to find around here?
real talk

Fort Stockton, TX

#7 Mar 21, 2012
well if you men would get off your butt, off this topix and out of the bar, cause that obviously where you find these chicks, you would find a decent woman to be with you. for every decent man there is a decent woman. so these girls might be a reflection of you.
Aha

Midland, TX

#8 Mar 21, 2012
Sorry to say but in this town are a bunch of women, my age, who give mothers like me a bad name! They claim to be good moms but come on all they do is party, drink & smoke weed of all things, all night long, any day of the week. I hate this town, & as soon as me & my husband get enough money to get out of this shit hole, we r long gone!!!!! So you best look else where cuz that is all u will find here, rude ass hoes who live their life in drama & think they are better then everybody else!!!!
facts

Odessa, TX

#9 Mar 21, 2012
you know nothing about me. im telling you personal experiences. nothing made up here. i work hard for what i got, and i met my ex in high school. i guess what she is now is what she always was, i just didnt want to see it.
and guys be careful cause when i go down and visit i see some your your "wives/gf" out where they not suppose to be.
real talk wrote:
well if you men would get off your butt, off this topix and out of the bar, cause that obviously where you find these chicks, you would find a decent woman to be with you. for every decent man there is a decent woman. so these girls might be a reflection of you.
crazy

Odessa, TX

#10 Mar 21, 2012
I moved back to FS after my divorce to be closer to family. I do not smoke weed. I do not live off of food stamps. I do not hit the bars every weekend. I finished high school, received my bachelors, and am working on my masters. I work my ass off to support my kids. I do this all alone because my ex and every single man in Stockton (local or out of towner) is a deadbeat lowlife. Hmmmmm! Sound familiar? Yup. Exactly like your story but I am a women!!! So don't listen to the negative crap that has been posted. Yes it seems like everyone on this post has a bad example or been played. But after reading your post and living my life I see that maybe their are "good" men after all and I consider myself decent and a good women. So maybe you should keep looking but the bars are probably not the best place.
facts wrote:
<quoted text>you know nothing about me. im telling you personal experiences. nothing made up here. i work hard for what i got, and i met my ex in high school. i guess what she is now is what she always was, i just didnt want to see it.
and guys be careful cause when i go down and visit i see some your your "wives/gf" out where they not suppose to be.
jjj

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2013
And that's all ur going to find here!!! Except me but I'm taken. Good luck
momma D

Fort Stockton, TX

#12 Mar 11, 2013
jjj wrote:
And that's all ur going to find here!!! Except me but I'm taken. Good luck
Get a gun and shoot yourself in the foot so you can shut the F up!! If you were so great why are you posting on every damn topic?! SMH
Lmfao

United States

#13 Mar 12, 2013
crazy wrote:
I moved back to FS after my divorce to be closer to family. I do not smoke weed. I do not live off of food stamps. I do not hit the bars every weekend. I finished high school, received my bachelors, and am working on my masters. I work my ass off to support my kids. I do this all alone because my ex and every single man in Stockton (local or out of towner) is a deadbeat lowlife. Hmmmmm! Sound familiar? Yup. Exactly like your story but I am a women!!! So don't listen to the negative crap that has been posted. Yes it seems like everyone on this post has a bad example or been played. But after reading your post and living my life I see that maybe their are "good" men after all and I consider myself decent and a good women. So maybe you should keep looking but the bars are probably not the best place.
<quoted text>
Before you go on with your education I believe you need to learn how to spell. Its WOMAN not women if you're referring to yourself. Epic fail
that1guy

Sanderson, TX

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Ladies email me with a pic I'm 24 single no kids Hispanic muscular with tattoos on both arms I'm serious no bs or games my email is [email protected]
epic fail

United States

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>Before you go on with your education I believe you need to learn how to spell. Its WOMAN not women if you're referring to yourself. Epic fail
Wow! You must have a lot of time on your hands if u read that long ass post and found that one typo to give someone grief about. Please forgive me for any errors, I am not as perfect as you.
epic fail

United States

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>Before you go on with your education I believe you need to learn how to spell. Its WOMAN not women if you're referring to yourself. Epic fail
. And just a helpful tip:)
I do believe you meant to use the contraction it's and not its.
Lmfao

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Mar 12, 2013
epic fail wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You must have a lot of time on your hands if u read that long ass post and found that one typo to give someone grief about. Please forgive me for any errors, I am not as perfect as you.
The fact that you're using diffrent names to post tells me you are schizophrenic. The fact that it took you who knows how long to type the post I corrected you on your spelling and your complaining about others taking the time to read it makes you a hypocrite. I can tell your full of sh1t and are the typical bitter single fat mother of 6 kids from 6 different guys living off welfare and having your parents raise your bastard lice infested abominations.Go get some DNA tests from the 57 different guys you slept with since January and find out who the real father is so you can get some child support instead of leeching off my good tax dollars and your parents you unfit mother.Epic fail is the story of your life.Your kids are so ugly no one wants to claim them as their offspring. True Story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marysol snyder (Jan '11) 1 hr What 14
Kayla loose puss Ruebush Gonzalez brothers! 3 hr Kallen 16
Who's secretly lezz?? 5 hr Queenbee 3
Saul and Kayla the grossest couple in town 11 hr Knowsitall 8
lady name Rhonda that drove a red camaro (Jan '15) 19 hr Lover 12
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Roughed farts 772
Saul Gonzalez Diaper Sniper. Sun Knowsitall 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Stockton Mortgages