David at Goodtimes
Pondering

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2012
What is/was his deal?? Did he get into a fight? Did he hit some woman? Who does he hang out with? Before you intellectuals answer- I cant ask him I dont know him! Hoping he'll jump on here and say something!!
Hmmm

Fort Stockton, TX

#2 Dec 29, 2012
He's a sweet white guy and he likes Oscar the Grouch in his can...LMAO!!!
LMAO

Fort Stockton, TX

#3 Dec 29, 2012
An old,ugly women....juzzz sayn
5027crazy8

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2012
LMAO wrote:
. It wasn't him it was the guy that went with him that got jumped I heard David was being direspectfull to bartender but the other guy got jumped...and nobody seems to know anything....
wtf

Lockhart, TX

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Why do you care so much, you are going out of your way for info. That's not normal bro get a hobby
wTF

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
Why do you care so much, you are going out of your way for info. That's not normal bro get a hobby
Go roll your lard-ass wife in flour one more time and shut the hell up. BRO....
wTF

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
He's a sweet white guy and he likes Oscar the Grouch in his can...LMAO!!!
THAT just sounds Wrong on TOO many levels!!!
wTF

United States

#8 Dec 30, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Maybe he just knows the sweeetness of fine wine....WHO was She??? I might want a sip.
wtf

Lockhart, TX

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Why don't tu do is all a favor, stick a barrel down your throat, and blow your own fucking head off, u sorry piece of shit. Hour a cockaroach that I would step on. More pike a maggot, andim not even a man or married. Do you feel better now that you put someone down that you don't even know way to go. You know what we call that where I'm from ....little Dick syndrome bahahah now carry on dip shit
wTF

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
Why don't tu do is all a favor, stick a barrel down your throat, and blow your own fucking head off, u sorry piece of shit. Hour a cockaroach that I would step on. More pike a maggot, andim not even a man or married. Do you feel better now that you put someone down that you don't even know way to go. You know what we call that where I'm from ....little Dick syndrome bahahah now carry on dip shit
BAHAHAHAHA!! You must be the OLDAZZ, UGLY WOMAN He Was WitH!!! OmG!! WhERE Im FrOm We CAll dAT 'BeaT wItH aN UGlY STiCk!!'
HNY

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2012
So did they ban him?
smdh

United States

#13 Jul 1, 2013
David who? Whats his last name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies 3 hr PecosCowboy 1
real swingers (Mar '11) 3 hr PecosCowboy 24
Texas introduced to ban men from masterbation 20 hr Lushly 6
Sarah and Olivia Perez/Garcia 22 hr Honestly 20
rooms for rent? Wed el flaco 4
restore my sanity Wed QueenKush 2
The rights of the citizens of Fort Stockton Mar 17 Rob 15

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance