Next Last
WOW

Fort Stockton, TX

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Does anyone know who it was?
Info

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2012
Its was the oriental man who disappeared from the bus station a couple months ago..
sad

Fort Stockton, TX

#4 Jan 11, 2012
Job well done PD....
wow

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2012
You are right!!!! The Fort Stockton Police Dept. Need to be turned into the I.A. They are worthless.
yup

Canton, TX

#12 Jan 12, 2012
Hey Hogan why do you think they call the cars they are in PATROL CARS you stupid s.o.b. That means patrol the whole town not just up n down Dickinson
Hulk Hogan

Midland, TX

#13 Jan 12, 2012
yup wrote:
Hey Hogan why do you think they call the cars they are in PATROL CARS you stupid s.o.b. That means patrol the whole town not just up n down Dickinson
Hey buttercup, put down your Hoe Hoe and listen. They are in cars. The guy was found in a desolate area. At least three months. That long and no one found him. That would tell a normal person who actually works for a living and doesn't watch TV crime dramas for expertise, that it was probably an area that is not to frequented by people. So stop getting bootie hurt cause you had to pull the food outta your mouth to make a comment. Oh yeah, and it was pd's fault that the economy went bust. They should have seen that from their patrol cars. LOL...Dumb a**
curious

Canton, TX

#14 Jan 12, 2012
So who found him?
Hulk Hogan

Midland, TX

#16 Jan 12, 2012
whatever wrote:
Hulk and rick di_k are screwing one another and are part of the PD thats why their haters and getting deffensive. So ya`ll go back and suck one another. Boo hoo can`t stand the truth. Like your hurting any female in this town by trying to talk your sh_t. Wow sounds like you do need a real job.
Iternal Affairs will take over the PD here and they need to polygraph everyone of them..... Which every officer will fail and we can get some real officers.
Thank you come again!
Sorry sweet cheecks, your investigation skills are lacking just like your brain cells. No PD here, just someone with common sense. WTF does IA have to do with a man found hanging butt smudge..lol This is not New York, we don't even have an IA deptartment. Please keep amusing me and go watch some more lifetime television to learn more about real cops...lol
whatever

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2012
Like the IA and texas rangers can`t come in to investigate dumbshit. New York isn`t the only place they work. If the PD would`ve brought in some search dogs they could`ve at least figured out how far he walked, but no their too lazy getting together watching games on tv and meeting at 7D exxon while their on duty. Should`nt have 6 officers at once taking a lunch break. Common since my ass!
Hulk Hogan

Midland, TX

#18 Jan 13, 2012
whatever wrote:
Like the IA and texas rangers can`t come in to investigate dumbshit. New York isn`t the only place they work. If the PD would`ve brought in some search dogs they could`ve at least figured out how far he walked, but no their too lazy getting together watching games on tv and meeting at 7D exxon while their on duty. Should`nt have 6 officers at once taking a lunch break. Common since my ass!
Why would they bring in search dogs if they didn't know where or what they where looking for nimrod. Do you even know where this body was found and how hard it was to get there. Apparently not. Your to busy blaming the PD for everything.lol I bet you get a lunch break if you even work, but cops can't eat hoe? Your just a bitter, Chubby little wannabe lifetime IA investigator. You ever work 12 hr shifts little busy bee. Well PD does amd i'm sure they are able to take breaks when they can in between giving you speeding tickets. I hope you never call a cop for help. cause Karma is a Bi***. OK, I'm done go watch some more TV so you can try to give a legitimate answer, and you might want to get your twinkies early cause I heard your company Hostess is going bankrupt.
Mmmm

Lewisville, TX

#19 Jan 13, 2012
When the chinese man first went missing they should have brought the dogs out to help. Especially after knowing a homeless guy had been murdered. Also when the chinese man left the bus station he took nothing with him. So im wondering where did he get the rope to hang himself. If he found it outside somewhere it wouldnt have stayed strong enough to hold him up for this long
Hulk Hogan

Midland, TX

#20 Jan 13, 2012
Mmmm wrote:
When the chinese man first went missing they should have brought the dogs out to help. Especially after knowing a homeless guy had been murdered. Also when the chinese man left the bus station he took nothing with him. So im wondering where did he get the rope to hang himself. If he found it outside somewhere it wouldnt have stayed strong enough to hold him up for this long
What does the homeless guy have to do with the chinese guy..lol His killer was already locked up in jail. The dogs belong to TDCJ not the PD. It stayed strong enough to hold him for three months, People get it through your two brain cells. If someone is serious about killing themselves they will achieve it. Doesn't matter if you have a S.W.A.T. team looking for them. It only takes a very little time to hang yourself. He wanted to be dead and thats what happened. So go smoke another joint and blame yourself for being a bad citizen and not voluntering to search for the dude.
ook

Odessa, TX

#21 Jan 13, 2012
Hulk Hogan wrote:
<quoted text>What does the homeless guy have to do with the chinese guy..lol His killer was already locked up in jail. The dogs belong to TDCJ not the PD. It stayed strong enough to hold him for three months, People get it through your two brain cells. If someone is serious about killing themselves they will achieve it. Doesn't matter if you have a S.W.A.T. team looking for them. It only takes a very little time to hang yourself. He wanted to be dead and thats what happened. So go smoke another joint and blame yourself for being a bad citizen and not voluntering to search for the dude.
You all are retarded . You all seem to know what happened. Get a life and get to work babosos
goodness gracious

San Angelo, TX

#22 Jan 13, 2012
OMG! You FS people are really stupid! FYI, IA (or Internal Affairs) is a department within the local department that investigates matters INTERNALLY! It is not another agency!
Why don't you all just stop making up and spreading rumors and get a life!
of all the Topix cities/towns, the one from Fort Stockton and Pecos are the MOST IGNORANT! These sites are meant for posting PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS -- NOT GOSSIP!
GET A LIFE PEOPLE!
Captain Obvious

Fort Stockton, TX

#23 Jan 13, 2012
Hulk Hogan wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the homeless guy have to do with the chinese guy..lol His killer was already locked up in jail. The dogs belong to TDCJ not the PD. It stayed strong enough to hold him for three months, People get it through your two brain cells. If someone is serious about killing themselves they will achieve it. Doesn't matter if you have a S.W.A.T. team looking for them. It only takes a very little time to hang yourself. He wanted to be dead and thats what happened. So go smoke another joint and blame yourself for being a bad citizen and not voluntering to search for the dude.
means by the recovery tactics numbnutts ( some people will never get it)
just sayin

Bedford, TX

#24 Jan 13, 2012
Mmmm wrote:
How do you know it wouldn't be strong enough?! Omg! Get real! That's a pretty dumb statement.
Bone Heads

Midland, TX

#25 Jan 13, 2012
FS quit breeding.
Not very smart

Midland, TX

#26 Jan 13, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
means by the recovery tactics numbnutts ( some people will never get it)
I think your one of those people.
omg

Fort Stockton, TX

#28 Jan 13, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it wouldn't be strong enough?! Omg! Get real! That's a pretty dumb statement.
the only rope that he could have gotten was probably old and sat in the sun for awhile and was there somthing for him to climb on in order to get on the tree and hang himself?? just asking
just sayin

Bedford, TX

#29 Jan 14, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>the only rope that he could have gotten was probably old and sat in the sun for awhile and was there somthing for him to climb on in order to get on the tree and hang himself?? just asking
"probably" lol maybe he found a new rope. I mean, come on, we don't know all the facts so we can't sit here and just make random sh:t up. Oh wait, I guess we can, and start false rumors.*smh*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is the best place y had sex (Oct '10) 11 hr brown pride 93
drug testing 22 hr Tired of all the ... 22
Review: El Buen Vecino Thu not who you think 4
sarahi dominguez Dec 18 Well 10
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
looking for Imelda Benavides Ortega (Sep '11) Dec 17 Curious 31
cynthia gonzalez (Jul '10) Dec 17 haha 35
Fort Stockton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Stockton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Stockton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Stockton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News