swing by my hotel room and let's do dirty things

Posted in the Fort Stockton Forum

guero

Fort Stockton, TX

#1 Sep 2, 2012
That's right I want it or ill give it to you either or just horny af. Now come and join me!
party people

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2012
What is it with men and meeting bitches at motels. I went to a party this weekend at a motel here in town and all kinds of guys cheating on their chicks.
just a girl

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Did u here that a murphy cheated on his wife n a motel this weekend? I was with him a couple of years ago and he did the same to me. I did it right back. What goes around comes around. U and ur brothers are going to loose ur wives!
party people

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Oh that was timothy hes been screwing around for weeks on his wife or whatever she is. Anyone heard bout the sister? Is she back with mary??
funny

Fort Stockton, TX

#5 Sep 11, 2012
snitch bitch! you probably were at a party, a one on one party sucking da verga for ur sancho!
girl

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2012
just a girl wrote:
Did u here that a murphy cheated on his wife n a motel this weekend? I was with him a couple of years ago and he did the same to me. I did it right back. What goes around comes around. U and ur brothers are going to loose ur wives!
Why r they going to loose there wives???
okay

Sachse, TX

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Wru and when
Wondering

Pasadena, TX

#8 Sep 12, 2012
party people wrote:
What is it with men and meeting bitches at motels. I went to a party this weekend at a motel here in town and all kinds of guys cheating on their chicks.
Can u name names I want to knw if mine was there too?
guero

United States

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Okay for those being little taddle tales...go get your own post! This is mine lmao. And for those interested this is a guy looking for a guy! So if you're a guy wanting a guy come f*ck me or let me f*ck you!!! Plain and simple!
Gurly gurls

Odessa, TX

#10 Sep 13, 2012
party people wrote:
Oh that was timothy hes been screwing around for weeks on his wife or whatever she is. Anyone heard bout the sister? Is she back with mary??
What about the sister?
JSYK

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Gurly gurls wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the sister?
Monica and Mary are tight and doing great!! Tulon is miserable.....he has a selfish, immature, low self-esteem little girl that enjoys throwing pouting sessions waaaaay too often. He needs a woman.
JSYK

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2012
guero wrote:
That's right I want it or ill give it to you either or just horny af. Now come and join me!
Hey guero.......mmmmm, how are men suppose to know where to stop by????
guero

Fort Stockton, TX

#13 Sep 30, 2012
JSYK wrote:
<quoted text> Hey guero.......mmmmm, how are men suppose to know where to stop by????
"Email me ;)! Slideitinme77@gmail.com
thats right

San Angelo, TX

#14 Sep 30, 2012
just a girl wrote:
wouldn't blame him his wife is ugly as hell.
El Gordo

United States

#15 Oct 1, 2012
guero wrote:
I am game just say the room
Maybe

United States

#16 Oct 1, 2012
I'll be glad to bottom for u! Star off with some head so u won't need lube!
sshhh

Fort Stockton, TX

#17 Oct 29, 2012
i am also a guy lookin for a guy. im a top, never done anything with a dude b4, but am curious.. leave an email for me to contact u at and lets have fun
OMG

United States

#18 Oct 29, 2012
Somebody should delete this!! It's the stupidest Topix I have ever seen on here! Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please do not support pcmh bond proposal 2 hr Dialysis 37
Amy Ponce (Oct '10) 9 hr Booing 17
Gabryela acosta Mon i wanna know 1
Prowler softball Mon Walk Off 7
FS athletics is it true Mar 27 boyboy 11
alexis Mar 27 wanna punch him 1
F**KiNG FAT SNITCHES (Apr '13) Mar 27 who 16
Fort Stockton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web