Next Last
wondering

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 5, 2011
Who's sleeping with who?
embarrased_for_y ou

Crane, TX

#2 Jan 5, 2011
I'm embarrased for you. Have you no pride? You're pathetic even wanting to start drama and bs on here. I hope that everyone that works at either unit refuses to entertain your lifeless self with the gossip you're trying to get others to start. Go find some real entertainment instead of being a gossip monger. I, for one, am proud to work for TDCJ and it's trash like you that gives us all a bad name. Start acting like a responsible and GOOD person and leave that high school shit at home. I hope NOBODY has to depend on you to have their back because they might just end up with a knife in it. Instead of tearing down your coworkers, try backing them up for a change, or maybe it's time for you to change careers. And NO, I'm not sleeping with anyone at either unit, not that it needs to be justified to trash like you.
wondering

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 5, 2011
I only speak the truth. This town knows what you so called correctional officers really do at the prisons. You might be new to the unit so you must really not know what really goes down. Take it from somebody who use to work there. Reason for tdcj employees having a high divorce rate is not stress its the affairs married men and women have there. Quieres mas o con eso tienes?

Since: Dec 10

Americus, GA

#4 Jan 5, 2011
wondering wrote:
I only speak the truth. This town knows what you so called correctional officers really do at the prisons. You might be new to the unit so you must really not know what really goes down. Take it from somebody who use to work there. Reason for tdcj employees having a high divorce rate is not stress its the affairs married men and women have there. Quieres mas o con eso tienes?
This kinda stuff happens everywhere...in all parts of the world. Only difference is that people here like drama, such as yourself. Time for all of this to stop...Get a life...take a trip...go for a walk... Make your life something to look forward too...
embarrased_for_y ou

Crane, TX

#5 Jan 5, 2011
you only speak gossip and that's why you're trying to get more gossip going. it's people like YOU who create problems for everyone. you're selfish and indespicable. i go in and do my job, and honestly don't care as you say it, "what really goes down". try it sometime...you might feel better about yourself instead of having to talk about others to feel better about your self. if anything, go to a psychiatrist or psychologist and get some help for you low self-esteem. it must be pitiful to be so unhappy with yourself that you find joy in gossiping about others. really, give me one good reason as to your original post? you need God for real.
embarrased_for_y ou

Crane, TX

#6 Jan 5, 2011
zum3232 wrote:
<quoted text>
This kinda stuff happens everywhere...in all parts of the world. Only difference is that people here like drama, such as yourself. Time for all of this to stop...Get a life...take a trip...go for a walk... Make your life something to look forward too...
Amen Brother or Sister. I couldn't have said it better.
wondering

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 5, 2011
I'm guessing you both work there and are trying to keep this forum from progressing so ur names wont show up and ur wife or husband wont see it. Hahahaha
wondering

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 5, 2011
embarrased_for_you wrote:
you only speak gossip and that's why you're trying to get more gossip going. it's people like YOU who create problems for everyone. you're selfish and indespicable. i go in and do my job, and honestly don't care as you say it, "what really goes down". try it sometime...you might feel better about yourself instead of having to talk about others to feel better about your self. if anything, go to a psychiatrist or psychologist and get some help for you low self-esteem. it must be pitiful to be so unhappy with yourself that you find joy in gossiping about others. really, give me one good reason as to your original post? you need God for real.
Everybody gossip. I know there is a God and adultery is a sin. So all u tdcj officers who do wrg will pay for ur sins. And if u say that u go in and do ur job then why you taking this post up the a$$ of it don't protray to u... food for thought... or should I say guilty conjince?
embarrased_for_y ou

Crane, TX

#9 Jan 5, 2011
wondering wrote:
I'm guessing you both work there and are trying to keep this forum from progressing so ur names wont show up and ur wife or husband wont see it. Hahahaha
WELL BLESS YOUR HEART SUGAR.
skip the psychologist or psychiatrist and go straight to God. only He can help you. I feel good about myself....I don't sleep around as I stated in my prior post. apparantely you have something you're trying to make yourself feel better about. Try doing something positive with your sorrow filled life like helping others or better yet, self-help!

Hope you have a nice witch hunt, I'm removing myself from any further postings to amuse your dull life. Happy Hunting!

Since: Dec 10

Americus, GA

#10 Jan 5, 2011
wondering wrote:
It needs to stop because its time for this topix crap to stop. People like you need to get a life and quit trying to start drama. I live over 1100 miles from you...imagine how bad its gotten that someone like me heard about you.
mark

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2011
Give some names of the past and present cheating married women
Poor_you

Crane, TX

#12 Jan 12, 2011
mark wrote:
Give some names of the past and present cheating married women
you just don't get it do you? you're so lonely and nobody wants to play your gossip game. maybe if you stop trying to surround yourself with drama and games, someone might actually like you and you could have a decent conversation. people are past your stage of immaturity....move on and go get a real human relationship or even better, as i said earlier, a relationship with God.
joe

Pleasanton, CA

#13 Apr 8, 2011
Who is doing who at n5
you dont get it do you

Crane, TX

#14 Apr 9, 2011
joe wrote:
Who is doing who at n5
are you just f'cking stupid or what dude? get a life you poor lifeless pathetic piece of crap. you obviously must work at N5, and guess what, nobody wants to play your gossip game. most officers still believe in loyalty to each other and it's a vital part in making sure we all stay safe. you obviously feel differently....maybe it's time for you to find employment elsewhere. i hope i never have to depend on someone like you in a time of crisis. instead of tearing down people, why don't you try backing people up....you get a whole lot more satisfaction, and it shows your positive side better instead of your insecurities. we dont need your gossip or insecurities.
joe

United States

#15 Apr 9, 2011
Why don't you ask Brad in 1shift
you dont get it do you

Crane, TX

#16 Apr 9, 2011
joe wrote:
are you grown? acting like a middle school girl starting drama...
tdcj_fs

Sacramento, CA

#17 Apr 9, 2011
joe wrote:
Lmfao...so he is "in" first shift, or do you mean "on" first shift. So im not sure if the person that posted this comment is an employee of TDC, but if so, I do genuinely hope that was a typographical error, and not the way you actually speak. In all honesty people should not be concerned with the goings on of others and be concerned with themselves, and the way that you present your self to the public. I hear some if my coworkers on the phone with offender family members and its embarrassing the way they speak. So in short mind your own business and work to achieve perfection within yourself ...once you are the picture of perfection, then and only then should you pass judgement on anyones life or choice!(perfection in humans is nonexistent...therefore you have no place to judge) who cares who is sleeping with whom, as long as everyone can have one anothers back...everything else is trivial....wouldn't yall agree?
Bear

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 10, 2011
wondering wrote:
Who's sleeping with who?
. Yo mama sleeping with them all!!!!!!! Now how does it feel!!!!~~>>€€
mark

Sunnyvale, CA

#19 Apr 10, 2011
i think that women should not work in the prison system if they are not hoares they will be.i am glad kring is leaving for his sake.
chupame

Crane, TX

#21 Apr 10, 2011
mark wrote:
i think that women should not work in the prison system if they are not hoares they will be.i am glad kring is leaving for his sake.
i think that men should not gossip like women. if they are not bithes they will be. i am glad mark is a bitch for his sake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alfredos mexican restauran 7 hr bethie 4
The rights of the citizens of Fort Stockton 21 hr Wtf 5
Sepulveda blvd 21 hr Tom 1
valerie corral (Jan '15) Wed Soap 82
King Shuster Sep 25 Citizen 5
Cynthia Gonzalez (May '15) Sep 25 411 66
Jim obrian Sep 25 Adolf 3

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance