First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jus so you know

Canton, TX

#29 Jun 9, 2012
Net is a joke, he couldnt hack it in the army, couldn't hack it as trooper, and he couldn't handle the oilfield. What in the world makes you think you would make a good sheriff. You can't even control your own wife with the way she talks and gossips about everyone. The whole Velasquez family are a bunch of d!ckhead$ who think their crap don't stink, augie and punk ass Marcus!! Net and Jane are two of the fakest / two faced people in town, just look at the people they associate with, uh the Rivas family !! Do us all a favor and stay with ori, leave the sheriff position to a real man to handle, and Jane go lose some weight, and you might want to have some plastic surgery to fix your face. Have a wonderful day y'all ;)
To the spiteful

United States

#31 Jun 9, 2012
Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech...keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

Your malevolent path will fail.
Esther

Midland, TX

#32 Jun 9, 2012
GOD is the only Judge and a word to the WISE,
Augie is a Company man and his son Doctor Auden Velasquez is the new Doctor in town this year and Ernesto Velasquez God willing will be the New Sheriff after all the votes are in November. Marcos Velasquez is a persevering young man with many accomplishments in the oil industry as well, just to mention the TRUE qualities this family possesses.
Roy

Euless, TX

#33 Jun 10, 2012
Net has all the experience, education, professionalism, & has the respect of many. He has knowledge in many fields & each position he has held he is & was honorable in each and everyone. God bless you Net & Vote Net New sheriff!!
Just say-in

Euless, TX

#34 Jun 10, 2012
God knows every mans heart & mind & this is the Truth God bless VOTE Net Velasquez
Esther wrote:
GOD is the only Judge and a word to the WISE,
Augie is a Company man and his son Doctor Auden Velasquez is the new Doctor in town this year and Ernesto Velasquez God willing will be the New Sheriff after all the votes are in November. Marcos Velasquez is a persevering young man with many accomplishments in the oil industry as well, just to mention the TRUE qualities this family possesses.
wow

United States

#35 Jun 10, 2012
really wrote:
I heard jerry Gonzalez was going to run for sheriff
are you serious?
lol

Seminole, TX

#38 Jul 4, 2012
Deputy exes wrote:
All the deputy's in fort Stockton have been divorced male & females due to their cheating ways & along with many more other law violations they committed to their spouses & all of FS knows it & you can't hide God knows & you know it too.
So what if they've all been married and divorced..what does that have anything to do with dumb ass Net wanting to he sheriff? Is he the all mighty one that's going to change the entire department? Let's see here, not sure if you know this, but idle of any certain department or place of employment that doesn't have divorcees or cheating men and women both. Matter of fact he's a former DPS trooper and I know that department has had its share of unfaithful men and divorces. So tell me again why what you posted amounts to a hill of beans? Lmao. NET im sure is a good person, but by no means Sheriff material, stay where u are Net
Majik

Odessa, TX

#39 Jul 4, 2012
Deputy exes wrote:
All the deputy's in fort Stockton have been divorced male & females due to their cheating ways & along with many more other law violations they committed to their spouses & all of FS knows it & you can't hide God knows & you know it too.
Apparently god knows but you don't. You can't say all the deputies you ignorant idiot.
yep

Midland, TX

#41 Jul 7, 2012
Net is better then Pam!
PecosCounty voter

Crane, TX

#46 Sep 20, 2012
Roy wrote:
Net has all the experience, education, professionalism, & has the respect of many. He has knowledge in many fields & each position he has held he is & was honorable in each and everyone. God bless you Net & Vote Net New sheriff!!
I met him and was very impressed he really wants to try to bring some integrity back to the sheriffs office,and he will be a sheriff for everyone not just the people w/ his signs
Wow

Midland, TX

#47 Sep 20, 2012
PecosCounty voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I met him and was very impressed he really wants to try to bring some integrity back to the sheriffs office,and he will be a sheriff for everyone not just the people w/ his signs
PC Voter, what does the signs have to do with it?? You are an idiot...you must be someone that is jealous of the sheriff and the deputies. Well, fyi, Cliff is a very respectful man and will always be. Reelect Cliff for sheriff.
net2darescue

United States

#48 Sep 27, 2012
Impressed? Spoken like a real bullshit buyer. Of course he's going to speak well and say the things we the voters want to hear. Its called POLITICS! Any politician can talk a good game plan, but actions speak louder than words. Where is this integrity that he wants to bring with him coming from. Are you implying that there is no integrity already at the Sheriffs Dept. I beg to differ, integrity is not something SUPER HERO NET can create and just pass it on. Where is his integrity now? Where has it been in the many other positions/jobs he's held? Net im sure is a good guy but you can't have Someone who can't decide what he wants to be when he grows up be the head of law enforcement for all of Pecos County. Being a Sheriff is not a position that just any fly by night cop can do. This position has many responsibilities and power, something that can't be taken lightly. Cliff and the previous Pecos County Sheriffs have all been men who have had MANY YEARS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERIENCE. A sherrif is someone who knows every aspect of law enforcement and makes law enforcement a career, not a Title to feel important. Someone who wants what's best for the citizens of both City & County, not whats best for him. Net hasn't shown the kind of integrity he claims to want to bring in any of his multiple jobs hes had that is so impressive. I do recall where at one point in his DPS career his integrity was tainted where he wss accused of strip searching a female on the side of the road and that speaks volumes for me. So don't buy into the "I'm gonna clean this place up & fix everything" motto all politicians use. Go with what works, experience, knowledge VOTE CLIFF HARRIS FOR SHERIFF.
Wow someone is scared

United States

#49 Sep 27, 2012
net2darescue wrote:
Impressed? Spoken like a real bullshit buyer. Of course he's going to speak well and say the things we the voters want to hear. Its called POLITICS! Any politician can talk a good game plan, but actions speak louder than words. Where is this integrity that he wants to bring with him coming from. Are you implying that there is no integrity already at the Sheriffs Dept. I beg to differ, integrity is not something SUPER HERO NET can create and just pass it on. Where is his integrity now? Where has it been in the many other positions/jobs he's held? Net im sure is a good guy but you can't have Someone who can't decide what he wants to be when he grows up be the head of law enforcement for all of Pecos County. Being a Sheriff is not a position that just any fly by night cop can do. This position has many responsibilities and power, something that can't be taken lightly. Cliff and the previous Pecos County Sheriffs have all been men who have had MANY YEARS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERIENCE. A sherrif is someone who knows every aspect of law enforcement and makes law enforcement a career, not a Title to feel important. Someone who wants what's best for the citizens of both City & County, not whats best for him. Net hasn't shown the kind of integrity he claims to want to bring in any of his multiple jobs hes had that is so impressive. I do recall where at one point in his DPS career his integrity was tainted where he wss accused of strip searching a female on the side of the road and that speaks volumes for me. So don't buy into the "I'm gonna clean this place up & fix everything" motto all politicians use. Go with what works, experience, knowledge VOTE CLIFF HARRIS FOR SHERIFF.
Good job Pam!
Are you scared because you will not be able to call the shots of the Sheriff Office and Cliff if he doesn't win.
The vote is in the hands of the citizens of Pecos County and the communities that Cliff has failed to serve.
Get the facts from the candidate directly not some lame gossip site that people love to use to slander others.
Hey Net

Odessa, TX

#50 Sep 27, 2012
Wow someone is scared wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job Pam!
Are you scared because you will not be able to call the shots of the Sheriff Office and Cliff if he doesn't win.
The vote is in the hands of the citizens of Pecos County and the communities that Cliff has failed to serve.
Get the facts from the candidate directly not some lame gossip site that people love to use to slander others.
Get off the forum and go do your pretend invesigations. That County computer is supposed to be used for County work not endorsing yourself.
Wow someone is scared

United States

#51 Sep 27, 2012
Hey Net wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off the forum and go do your pretend invesigations. That County computer is supposed to be used for County work not endorsing yourself.
The pot calling the kettle black?
Lol

United States

#52 Sep 27, 2012
Hey Net wrote:
<quoted text>
^^thats hilarious lmao!!!!
net2darescue

United States

#53 Oct 4, 2012
Wow someone is scared wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job Pam!
Wow Jane, you're a jack of all ltrades.(insert uncontrollable laugh ) First of all im not Pam, 2 nd why would she be "scared"? Why would she need to call the shots there or anywhere for that matter? They're both retirement age and can do something other than serve Pecos County. Like it or not both their years of service for the County will never be matched by any short term Net will ever serve. Im pretty sure his employment record reflects "short terms" at any given position he's held it is a true reflection of his lack of dedication. How does he expect anyone to seriously consider him when everywhere he's worked he leaves within a short period of time. Im surprised he's stuck around with you this long, that's probably the longest commitment he's held. We know he thinks your family will help him out, but he may be sadly mistaken there. So if you claim that Cliff has failed the communities in Pecos County, how many employers, duties, responsibilities, etc..has Net failed? Oh and as far as this so called gossip forum thing, Ummmm need I mention you're on here as well. So if I need to get my info from the "candidates mouth" where can I find you Jane? Ooops, I mean Net..lmao
So True

United States

#54 Nov 5, 2012
net2darescue wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Jane, you're a jack of all ltrades.(insert uncontrollable laugh ) First of all im not Pam, 2 nd why would she be "scared"? Why would she need to call the shots there or anywhere for that matter? They're both retirement age and can do something other than serve Pecos County. Like it or not both their years of service for the County will never be matched by any short term Net will ever serve. Im pretty sure his employment record reflects "short terms" at any given position he's held it is a true reflection of his lack of dedication. How does he expect anyone to seriously consider him when everywhere he's worked he leaves within a short period of time. Im surprised he's stuck around with you this long, that's probably the longest commitment he's held. We know he thinks your family will help him out, but he may be sadly mistaken there. So if you claim that Cliff has failed the communities in Pecos County, how many employers, duties, responsibilities, etc..has Net failed? Oh and as far as this so called gossip forum thing, Ummmm need I mention you're on here as well. So if I need to get my info from the "candidates mouth" where can I find you Jane? Ooops, I mean Net..lmao
Net has demonstrated nothing more than lack of dedication everywhere he's been employed. He has quit everything he's started and even now he can't stay and be the great investigator he thinks he is. Unlike Cliff who has been employed with the same Sheriff's Dept. for the last 20 + years. True dedication and commitment is what he has demonstrated and exactly what we need. That tells me hes willing to stick it out through the good & bad and not just jump on the next best job that crosses his path. We don't need a fly by night who's just looking to add another job title to his wall of shame. Finish what you start Net, show us you can stick around a while. Maybe next time we could consider you and take you serious when you run for office in the future. VOTE FOR EXPERIENCE, DEDICATION & COMMITMENT, VOTE HARRIS FOR SHERIFF.
REALITY CHECK PEOPLE

Fort Stockton, TX

#55 Nov 5, 2012
Is this some last attempt effort to try to convince people to vote for Cliff?
Well sorry, the obvious actions or lack of PCSO speaks louder than some lame attempt to slander a candidate.
My vote went to Ernesto. Cliff had how ever many years 20, 35+ to make a difference. And he hasn't done anything that I can recall to say " Well done, Great work"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicest looking women 3 hr Oh please 10
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Fartology 738
Glitz 5 hr Why 12
Yellow Camaro 12 hr travis 2
school out of control Nov 20 bahaha 19
Sarahi dominguez Nov 20 chingatumadre1 6
Bealls Nov 18 Okie 4
Fort Stockton Dating
Find my Match

Fort Stockton People Search