United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Net is an Ex Trooper! He quit many years ago to go into the oil field. When he started working for Ori White as his investigator is when Net got back into law enforcement! I don't believe Net has enough experience to be the Sheriff! Like I said, I support our current Sheriff Cliff Harris!

Don't get me started on those arrogant Troopers in our town! I think Hoard is the only one faithful to his wife, and not full of himself! I like David! He's down to earth & country.
fyi

Fort Stockton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Ernesto is not a trooper and hasn't been for a very long time. He has the right to run for sheriff if he damn well pleases. Don't like it don't vote for him. It's just that simple.
yikes

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

What about Prieto?
nothing to worry about

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

I like Cliff Harris as well. I recommend everyone exercise their right to vote.
Yes

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Yes to Cliff Harris for Sheriff!
Agree

Alpine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Voting for Cliff wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Net is an Ex Trooper! He quit many years ago to go into the oil field. When he started working for Ori White as his investigator is when Net got back into law enforcement! I don't believe Net has enough experience to be the Sheriff! Like I said, I support our current Sheriff Cliff Harris!
Don't get me started on those arrogant Troopers in our town! I think Hoard is the only one faithful to his wife, and not full of himself! I like David! He's down to earth & country.
yea Barragan hides behind the badge and not faithfull, and is always asking girls for their numbers when his pulls them over and gives them a break!
Hello75

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Well i dont think our troopers can be judged based on a few. Like the person said above, Hoard has been on forever and has alot of experience, and if you get to know him he is a very good guy, full of values and if your cool with him he returns the act. But if you need an atitude change he is the first to give it to ya and then shake your hand afterwards, trust me i know lol. He arrested me once and kicked my butt, it was much deserved. But i see em now around town and we talk like nothing happend. If something bad happens i would definatley want him to show up. Hes a good dude
really

Pecos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

I heard jerry Gonzalez was going to run for sheriff
Not agree

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Serioulsy your prolly just jealous cuz Barragan didn't ask for your number. He's a cool dude down to earth always there when u need him. Stop being a little b! T** bout it grow up
Agree

Alpine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Not agree wrote:
Serioulsy your prolly just jealous cuz Barragan didn't ask for your number. He's a cool dude down to earth always there when u need him. Stop being a little b! T** bout it grow up
It doesnt matter if he ask for mine or not! The point is that Barragan shouldnt be asking for no womens number when he pulls them over or not!
Troopers suck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Agree wrote:
<quoted text>It doesnt matter if he ask for mine or not! The point is that Barragan shouldnt be asking for no womens number when he pulls them over or not!
I heard that Barragon, Jones, & Turman were all getting 'favors' from one woman! Yuck! How disgusting!
not good

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

They are men, so yeah, they are dogs. And of course they are going to use their position to get some ass on the side. I'm sure the majority of them are screwing around.
Just saying

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Just a bunch of haters and always will be. Who gives a rats ass if the women are willing to give out their numbers. They are just as scandalous
SMH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

couldnt make it as a trooper couldnt make it as a roughneck. So what makes him think he can make it as Sheriff??
You said it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

SMH wrote:
couldnt make it as a trooper couldnt make it as a roughneck. So what makes him think he can make it as Sheriff??
I couldn't agree more!!!! He is a joke !!!!
friend

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Fort Stockon/Pecos County needs a change for sure.
No way

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

friend wrote:
Fort Stockon/Pecos County needs a change for sure.
change is good, but not net as sheriff !!!!!
Fatty

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

really wrote:
I heard jerry Gonzalez was going to run for sheriff
that the first time I ever heard Jerry gonzales and run in the same sentence!!! Lmao that little porker needs to do some running!!!
signs

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Well I don't know why he has all them signs out, Hell that election ain't till November. Guess he's gonna leave them out till then where they will soon be blowing away. Yup, they will be a nuisance, as if we need more littering of trash out in our community.
Just so yall know

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Net is a great Man with a good heart if y'all dont know him personally then don't speak about him. He served out country so y'all can have the right to say what y'all are saying. God bless every one!
Ernesto Velasquez for Sherieff !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Fort Stockton Forum right now

Search the Fort Stockton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr nina roth 21,319
FB bad service page 4 hr sad not funny 6
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr fubar 16,959
Curious 11 hr Kirsten holgoin 1
who should have really won in all categories at... 20 hr who cares 2
Jen at Kbobs Sun better than her 3
Lali Rivera Sun Cookie Monster 1
•••
•••
•••
Fort Stockton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fort Stockton Jobs