PCMH Wellness Center Sees 40,000 Visi...

PCMH Wellness Center Sees 40,000 Visits in 2012 3/20/13

There are 9 comments on the cbs7kosa.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled PCMH Wellness Center Sees 40,000 Visits in 2012 3/20/13. In it, cbs7kosa.com reports that:

CBS 7 News March 20, 2013 Ft. Stockton - The community of Ft. Stockton are moving towards a healthier lifestyle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs7kosa.com.

young moolah

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Signing in is one thing actually getting in there and working out is another. I've been in there plenty of times NO ONE in there has an impressive body.Even the male and female" trainers" in there are flabby and look like they could use more exercise and less food.Just my honest opinion.
Citizen cane

Midland, TX

#2 Mar 20, 2013
You must be young little fool. They haven't had any trainers there. Alexis just started awhile back and has been really involved in starting alot of new programs. And yes she has a rockin body. I think you watch to much MTV or something because its a fitness center. People of all ages, body types go there. If your so transparent to think that everyone is there to look like a model you need to wake up. Don't go cause your the exact person who needs to go somewhere else. For all the old elderly, over weight, fit, unfit. Good job on getting your butt in the gym!!
Pos wow

Midland, TX

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Young moolah fool? What trainers are you talking about?
Lol really

Midland, TX

#4 Mar 21, 2013
The only idiots i know that call themselves young moolah, young money whatever those idiots call themselves are the Rivera sisters. Andy Brian and Michael. I KNOW one of you jerkoffs aren't talking crap anyone being in shape.
puurty gurl

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 22, 2013
All the guys in there are gay and fat .the women are nasty fat lesbos.thats crazy.The women in crossfit are manly and the guys are feminine. Thats a fact.lmfao!!
Ghjj

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2013
puurty gurl wrote:
All the guys in there are gay and fat .the women are nasty fat lesbos.thats crazy.The women in crossfit are manly and the guys are feminine. Thats a fact.lmfao!!
ignorant piece of crap biggot!
jajjaa

Fort Stockton, TX

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Lol really wrote:
The only idiots i know that call themselves young moolah, young money whatever those idiots call themselves are the Rivera sisters. Andy Brian and Michael. I KNOW one of you jerkoffs aren't talking crap anyone being in shape.
Chooo! Chooooooooooo!
No limit

Midland, TX

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Is Brian the one who had a train ran on him?
jajjaa

Fort Stockton, TX

#9 Mar 24, 2013
No limit wrote:
Is Brian the one who had a train ran on him?
thats pretty f'd up....i think it was Brian and his bros running the train...

Chooooo! Choooooo!

i could only wish...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kindness and patience goes a long ways 1 hr Just another cust... 1
Daena Salazar and Roy Acosta plus many more 2 hr Omg 2
Hey what's up? 4 hr bobbybooshay 2
Crystal Sanchez 5 hr EXX 1
Becky Sanches (Sep '12) 7 hr Sorry not sorry 23
News George Kurusu indicted on four federal charges. 7 hr thank u 2
That cracks me up are you serious?!?! 20 hr tom 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Stockton Mortgages