looking for oil field work

looking for oil field work

Posted in the Fort Stockton Forum

adam crow

Bryan, TX

#1 Sep 21, 2012
need to be put in the right direction looking for start in the oil fields and seeing if anyone can give me a push in the right path to get under way to being a rough neck
Driller

Missouri City, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2012
U must be a worthless f++k to be posting on here. And u need a push grow a pair and do it yourself.
Driller

Missouri City, TX

#3 Sep 22, 2012
You must be a worthless fu** to be posting on here. Grow a pair of balls and push yourself to the right path!
jealousy is a sin

Fort Stockton, TX

#4 Sep 22, 2012
go north young man
lala

Fort Stockton, TX

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Driller wrote:
You must be a worthless fu** to be posting on here. Grow a pair of balls and push yourself to the right path!
You're posting on here as well. I certainly hope you never are in the position of needing a job so badly that you are willing to use every possible resource to help yourself. The oilfield is going down. It always hits high times and it always hits lows. Remember that karma comes back to us all. And you are a driller? Why not point this guy in the right direction instead of talking down to him.

To the man looking for work:
You should go to all the oilfield company's in Odessa and Midland. A few have applications that you can fill out, at others you just write your name down and hope that somebody calls you soon. Just keep going weekly if nobody calls you. Continue putting your name up. Good luck.
helping hand

Lampasas, TX

#6 Sep 23, 2012
To the guy looking for work if u hv a cdl try looking into truck driving. Pecos and monahans hv positions available

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make FS great again 17 hr Lmao 17
Lipo 18 hr U got hurt by a b... 8
Theater (Jul '17) May 19 Lol 7
Bbw needed May 17 Lol 2
Looking for Entertainer girl May 17 Joey 4
District Judge Gomez May 16 Rodeoclown 1
Busses BABY May 12 Jeremy 20

Fort Stockton Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Stockton Mortgages