Illegal people in Fort Stockton

Posted in the Fort Stockton Forum

USA

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Immigration should go check at the Days Inn. Theres a bunch of immigrants working there.
smdh

Fort Stockton, TX

#2 Nov 2, 2013
immigrants or illegals?

there is a difference dumbass.
another intelligent fort stockton native im betting...
big daddy

Fort Stockton, TX

#3 Nov 3, 2013
Perhaps they put immigrants as not to use a term that some deem to be offensive? Still there is no reason for them to be called names. You my friend have shown your intelligence by resorting to such language in order to get your point across.
Tsk

Odessa, TX

#4 Nov 3, 2013
big daddy wrote:
Perhaps they put immigrants as not to use a term that some deem to be offensive? Still there is no reason for them to be called names. You my friend have shown your intelligence by resorting to such language in order to get your point across.
"You my friend" ... lol.

"Perhaps" you "deem" people unintelligent because they use bad language but my guess is that you are still a douche despite your attempt to sound calm, cool and annoyingly self-righteous. A point can be made even with some bad language. It's funny.
big daddy

Fort Stockton, TX

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Thank you Tsk you have proven my point
Tsk

Odessa, TX

#6 Nov 3, 2013
big daddy wrote:
Thank you Tsk you have proven my point
Mocking your point and proving your point: there is a difference. Your focus on name calling rather than someone who is trying to stir up trouble for hard working people warrants a little name calling and mocking. Douche. Still funny.
big daddy

Fort Stockton, TX

#7 Nov 4, 2013
Yet you are unable to give an opinion without name calling? This shows a definite lack in your mental capacity. I guess that's why there is no Valedictorian in summer school. If you feel the need to continue this exchange, put in the form of an E mail and address it to my butt, because that's the only part of me that gives a crap.
Tsk

Odessa, TX

#8 Nov 4, 2013
big daddy wrote:
Yet you are unable to give an opinion without name calling? This shows a definite lack in your mental capacity. I guess that's why there is no Valedictorian in summer school. If you feel the need to continue this exchange, put in the form of an E mail and address it to my butt, because that's the only part of me that gives a crap.
That last little line was corny but funny. See, you are getting the hang of it.
What is your butt's email address? I think I will send an email because it will no doubt hold a more stimulating conversation than you can douche.
Goodbye pen pal.
lmao

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2013
Big Daddy no need to argue with this person. Its obviously useless stupid people like this person are just out to move the mouth. Or should I say hide behind a computer and move the keyboard. Lmao
lmao

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2013
But someone should call Border Patrol on Days Inn. If I need to pay taxes and show my social security card then everone needs to.
Tsk

Odessa, TX

#11 Nov 6, 2013
lmao wrote:
But someone should call Border Patrol on Days Inn. If I need to pay taxes and show my social security card then everone needs to.
I dub you Douche II.
what you know bout that

Fort Stockton, TX

#12 Nov 8, 2013
Every one of you getting on here talking about illegal aliens go back to your country america belongs to the Indians at least these illegals aren't just coming over here taking whats rightfully yours get over it and quit whining about it
lmao

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Yes they do I hear old people not getting enough food stamps to eat. But they illegals come and have one or two kids from here and get a shit load of food stamps and send all the food back to Mexico. Now I have family over there but if I want to help them I bust my a** to help not go get it from hard working US Citizens taxes.
what you know bout that

Fort Stockton, TX

#14 Nov 9, 2013
That sounds like some ones not doing there jobs if you know someone whos abusing foodstamps do your part and report it instead of complaing about it on here
IRONY

Fort Stockton, TX

#15 Nov 9, 2013
First of all, reporting it does absolutely nothing. From what I hear and understand, there are people in the system that mentor those applying to assist them in qualifying for public assistance.

Second, it's ironic how if someone can't speak English, we automatically assume they are illegal. There are work visas which allow people from other countries to work here, and furthermore, not all citizens are fluent in English. Yes, maybe they should be, but we should not make the assumption they are illegal because they are speaking Spanish. And finally, the most ironic thing...Fort Stockton is FULL of illegals, but they are not how you stereotype them. They are you neighbors and friends, they speak English as well as you or me, and some of them work on a daily basis, but they are here illegally. What's a little irritating is how much money is spent on Homeland Security and Border Patrol, building fences and walls, and paying for checkpoints and vehicles to drive around and park even as far in as fort stockton, looking for those illegals in the back of 18 wheelers, or walking across the harsh desert and mountains of west texas, when they are driving their air conditioned vehicle down dickinson to their nice comfy home on Rio Street (just an example so dont go looking for illegals on Rio street lol). The truth of the matter is, there are many illegals living what appears to be a normal life here in the states, right here in Fort Stockton, TX, while our government (doesnt matter if it's Bush or Obama so don't get into politics) spends an incredible amount of money acting like they are doing something about illegal immigration.
IRONY

Fort Stockton, TX

#16 Nov 9, 2013
...and dont forget that while the government enforces immigration laws, they've also made provisions to protect and even educate illegals. now that is irony. the same government that makes laws against illegal entry has made laws disallowing schools to inquire on citizenship. Meaning, YOUR tax dollars educate those who have never paid a red cent into they system.
Dissapointed

Fort Stockton, TX

#17 Jan 5, 2014
They wouldn't be over here if mexico wasn't so shittty. I'd like to see America go take over that rat hole to the south. How anyone still has pride for that place is beyond me. My great grandfather who was from mexico would surely feel the same as I.
American Citizen Now

Canyon Lake, TX

#18 Mar 10, 2014
There is a 19/20yr old girl at the c&f steam laundry, shes here illegaly and has her whole fam with her. I worked hard for my papers to get me where I am and dont think its fair that shes livin it up like nothing, working a job she could be doin in mex. Goes by adi I think? BORDER PATROL, get her back where she belongs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
building of train depot 3 hr ex-Sailor 7
Stiffy-Tiffy..Tiffany Wil-suck-son wilson 12 hr Bubba 6
The train is coming reasons why 13 hr rail 8
Prom 2015 15 hr looker 11
Isela Gonzalez (Sep '14) 15 hr el carbrito 8
Little %Hore House?. (Jul '13) 18 hr jsayn 10
Fort Stockton Hospital Bond Vote Fri Plain and Simple 8
More from around the web

Fort Stockton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE