why

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Why does this store suck so much??
la loca

Fort Stockton, TX

#2 Mar 17, 2013
I don't know why but I agree. They never have anything.
always bad

United States

#3 Mar 17, 2013
they do have stuff in the back but no one does their job there. I wa tryng to buy milk today all they had on the shelf was due to expire tomorow and I couldd see crates of milk in the cooler that needed to be put on the shelf. Hate this wal mart!
la loca

Fort Stockton, TX

#4 Mar 17, 2013
I just went. I really wanted a certain item and they haven't had it out the last 3 times I've gone. I found a man that works there and asked when they would have it in. He informed me that he had it in the back. They are just so understaffed that its hard for them to get it out. I understand that. Just very irritating when you can't get the one thing you go for. From now in I will ask somebody to check the back.
always bad

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2013
What I don't understand is if they are so understaffed why theysend employees home rather than paying overtime. They have ost atleast 100 dollars I would have spent in the store tis week alone becaue they did't have stock out. I'd think its worth paying some overtime to keep the shelve full. Also I know seveal people who have quit their jobs there because of how they were treated by management. These were all people who ere excellet hard working people that should have been prized as employees and WalMart uns them off hen complains they are understaffed.
Just sayin

Mccamey, TX

#6 Mar 18, 2013
It's not Wal-mart that is to blame! It's Vanessa that needs to be removed from this store.. She looks our for no one but herself. Most that stay there would love to say something to the higher ups but need their jobs and can't afford to lose them. If they would get a REAL manager that's not working for the "bonuses" this store would actually have a chance.
whatever

Irving, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2013
True
rude

Fort Stockton, TX

#8 Mar 19, 2013
What I cant stand is that NONE of the employees greet you, ever! If you hate your job, find another one!! You are there because WE shop there!! No Hello or Thank you for shopping with us, Did you find everything ok? Geez ppl. But then again where in this town do you get any of that? Pathetic. I cant imagine acting in such a disgusting manner at my place of employment, I would feel ashamed to treat ppl this way. Take pride in what you do, and who you are. JS

I have'nt been there in approx 2 months because of their service. I wait as long as I can.
Graduate

Wimberley, TX

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Mexicans... enough said.
wtf

Spring, TX

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Graduate wrote:
Mexicans... enough said.
Wow!! It never fails. There is always some pathetic ignorate a** that has to throw out the race card. If you don't like mexicans ...simple remedy... "Get the f**k out of our town!"
Just sayin

Odessa, TX

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Graduate wrote:
Mexicans... enough said.
I am not even Mexican and I take offense to your ignorant post! There are trashy people in every race. You need to learn to judge by the actual person, not a color.. The "work ethic" has nothing to do with their race!
hondoboy12

Fort Stockton, TX

#12 Mar 21, 2013
TRUE its vanessa, this store has nothing you really need and too much junk rude workers, out of stock,they carry the bare minimum and jack the prices. also if you need a small bag of something they only have the large higher price item so you have to buy it. my advice is go to H.E.B. and yet they still build another motel next to IHOP.
hmmm

Fort Stockton, TX

#13 Mar 21, 2013
hondoboy12 wrote:
TRUE its vanessa, this store has nothing you really need and too much junk rude workers, out of stock,they carry the bare minimum and jack the prices. also if you need a small bag of something they only have the large higher price item so you have to buy it. my advice is go to H.E.B. and yet they still build another motel next to IHOP.
Huh? What does a motel have to do with going to HEB?
Texas

United States

#14 Mar 24, 2013
I agree, Vanessa needs to be removed and we need servicing people they are working for it, not to be rude with costumers.
wat can i say

Atlanta, GA

#15 Mar 26, 2013
So true vanessa and the other mangers walk like there shit dnt stink u cnt even go to the store w out them looking at u i cnt stand that one bitch irma or however u spell her name shes so rude doesnt like to help bt then she walks around w her ugly pink lip stick and chewing her gum like a horse acting like shes doing her job yea right her and vanessa need toget fired that store will probably be better
kiltrina

United States

#16 Mar 26, 2013
The only best thing I seen was that hot looking 40 year old white Guy from California at Walmart.I wonder if he's staying.That girl in the blue Honda is very lucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
real swingers (Mar '11) Sun pecoscowboy 28
Bad justice Sat Not Scared 4
Ladies Mar 24 PecosCowboy 1
Texas introduced to ban men from masterbation Mar 23 Lushly 6
Sarah and Olivia Perez/Garcia Mar 23 Honestly 20
rooms for rent? Mar 22 el flaco 4
restore my sanity Mar 22 QueenKush 2

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance