wow who is that hot guy from Californ...

wow who is that hot guy from California in ft stockton?

Posted in the Fort Stockton Forum

kiltrina

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2013
He's white looks like in his 40s tall muscular short brown hair.He was wearing a Cali tank top and I seen him at Walmart with a Latina girl.They got into her blue Honda.I thought I seen them around earlier in the week too.He looks yummy.
ARF

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Mar 26, 2013
kiltrina wrote:
He's white looks like in his 40s tall muscular short brown hair.He was wearing a Cali tank top and I seen him at Walmart with a Latina girl.They got into her blue Honda.I thought I seen them around earlier in the week too.He looks yummy.
Faaaag!!!!
dude-er-ingo

San Ramon, CA

#3 Mar 26, 2013
oh, that is James , you know, the guy that rides his bike around town and runs for mayor every year ?
kiltrina

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2013
He can run for mayor anytime.yuuuuuuuummmmm.
bidi bonbon_

Fort Stockton, TX

#5 Mar 27, 2013
kiltrina wrote:
How do you know he's from California? Lots of people wear shirts that have another state on their shirts. He could be from here. Just saying. But now I'm curious too.
kiltrina

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2013
I sure he probably came to see his girl for a couple a weeks LMFAO!
taken

Sanderson, TX

#7 Apr 4, 2013
He's taken ok so find another guy and he's not from California either
Funny

Fort Stockton, TX

#9 Apr 4, 2013
dude-er-ingo wrote:
oh, that is James , you know, the guy that rides his bike around town and runs for mayor every year ?
Dude----your hilarious. I guess no one else got this. I know exactly who you are talking about. I think I have seen him around town wearing a shirt that says "California" on it. bahaha
abby

Dallas, TX

#10 May 2, 2013
There is a white guy that where's shirts and hats with California on them that drives a big black truck is that him??
CALIFORNIA GUY

Fort Stockton, TX

#11 May 3, 2013
You should try CHIPNIPS THEY ATE WONDERFUL 0% transfer 0% gluten 100% natural AND THEY TASTE WONDERFUL AND YOU CAN LOSE 25 lbs in one say WOWSERS TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE TOTALLY NARLEY
CALIFORNIA GUY

Fort Stockton, TX

#12 May 3, 2013
CALIFORNIA GUY wrote:
You should try CHIPNIPS THEY ATE WONDERFUL 0% transfer 0% gluten 100% natural AND THEY TASTE WONDERFUL AND YOU CAN LOSE 25 lbs in one say WOWSERS TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE TOTALLY NARLEY
Stupid spellcheck *are * transfat* glutten free******
lmao

Fort Stockton, TX

#13 May 11, 2013
kiltrina wrote:
He can run for mayor anytime.yuuuuuuuummmmm.
Lol you not from around here huh ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make FS great again 22 hr Ben 16
Lipo 23 hr Ben 5
Theater (Jul '17) Sat Lol 7
Bbw needed May 17 Lol 2
Looking for Entertainer girl May 17 Joey 4
District Judge Gomez May 16 Rodeoclown 1
Busses BABY May 12 Jeremy 20

Fort Stockton Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Stockton Mortgages