Fitness Gal

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Has anyone done this program & had success? I've looked into buying it, but just to start off it costs $200. Do you believe it's worth the money? Do you gain the weight back once you quit using AdvoCare? Any tips, or advice would help! I am eating healthier & exercising. Thanks =]
Queen B

Mckinney, TX

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Fitness Gal wrote:
Has anyone done this program & had success? I've looked into buying it, but just to start off it costs $200. Do you believe it's worth the money? Do you gain the weight back once you quit using AdvoCare? Any tips, or advice would help! I am eating healthier & exercising. Thanks =]
its a lot of vitamins. I hate shoving pills done
Fitness Gal

Lampasas, TX

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Thanks Queen B! I don't mind swallowing pills. I want to know about the people that have had success on this AdvoCare. I have a friend that lost 25 pounds in 1 month, & another lost 38 pounds in a month.
Cristi

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2013
I do not know much about Advocare but I am also trying to lose weight. I can tell you that the new diet pill Ace is a great appetite suppressant. It is $60 for a month supply. Myself and a co-worker went in half on one bottle to see if it was as good as I have read and I can say it works very well. It's all natural so the are not "Shaky" as a lot of the other diet pills make you feel. If you wanted to try it I have a number to a lady that sells it locally .. Good luck on your journey :-)
ok

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Cristi wrote:
I do not know much about Advocare but I am also trying to lose weight. I can tell you that the new diet pill Ace is a great appetite suppressant. It is $60 for a month supply. Myself and a co-worker went in half on one bottle to see if it was as good as I have read and I can say it works very well. It's all natural so the are not "Shaky" as a lot of the other diet pills make you feel. If you wanted to try it I have a number to a lady that sells it locally .. Good luck on your journey :-)
Who sells it? And with this you don't gain the weight back?
Fitness Gal

United States

#9 Apr 10, 2013
Cristi wrote:
Thanks! I've tried ACE. It didn't work very well for me... But I didn't drink the sh!t ton of water you were & are supposed to either. If you weigh 120 pounds (for example) you have to drink 1/2 your weight in ounces of water. This would be 60 ounces for a 120 lb woman. For my weight I was supposed to drink about 100 ounces. It's very hard to drink that much water a day. I may try ACE again later. I want to try AdvoCare 1st.=]
Susan Powers

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Stop the insanity already and get away from those commercial weight loss system. You will loose some weight but it will come back and more. You have to refocus your life style and eating habits. This is the only truly way to be healthy. You have to commit yourself. not for 1,2 or three weeks or even months. But for ever. It's about having will power and heart. You won't find it in a little pill.
Fitness Gal

United States

#11 Apr 13, 2013
Susan Powers wrote:
Stop the insanity already and get away from those commercial weight loss system. You will loose some weight but it will come back and more. You have to refocus your life style and eating habits. This is the only truly way to be healthy. You have to commit yourself. not for 1,2 or three weeks or even months. But for ever. It's about having will power and heart. You won't find it in a little pill.
I have seen & spoken to a DR about my eating, exercise, & weight lose goals. I know I won't keep the weight off if I go back to eating bad & quit exercising. I just need a boost, or something to help me along my weight loss journey! I'm not asking for some miracle pill. I am & have done the "work" involved in losing weight. I appreciate your words of advice. Thanks for your opinion.

Since: Jun 13

Boston, MA

#12 Jun 11, 2013
Fitness Gal wrote:
Hi Fitness Gal,

I saw your post and would glad to answer any questions. I personally used the program and got great results and have helped others achieve the same. Email me a way to reach you to discuss further, thanks, Rick [email protected]

Since: Jun 13

Boston, MA

#13 Jun 11, 2013
Cristi wrote:
Hi Cristi,

I saw your post and would glad to answer any questions. I personally used the program and got great results and have helped others achieve the same. Email me a way to reach you to discuss further, thanks, Rick [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniella sullivan 6 hr Lol 6
Money money money Sep 22 The Observer 51
Nepotism? Sep 21 Nicle 4
llc Sep 20 llc 1
LoriBeth aka whor*meth Sep 17 el flaco 12
Hot White Girl Working at McDonalds (Oct '12) Sep 13 Daddy 9
Michele Sandoval Sep 10 Yup 5

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance