Why are all the stores in HInesville so small and dirty?

Posted in the Fort Stewart Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013
NELSON R

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

when i moved here it was like stepping back in time...this place sucks what little stores that they have here are small and (Dirty) even the medical center floors are dirty this place is just small and dirty!
Old timer

Glennville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

NELSON R wrote:
when i moved here it was like stepping back in time...this place sucks what little stores that they have here are small and (Dirty) even the medical center floors are dirty this place is just small and dirty!
Why don't you go back to where you came from? I doubt anyone would miss you.
Wonders about H-ville

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go back to where you came from? I doubt anyone would miss you.
Great answer :/ That's definitely why things are the way they are around here. You mean to tell me everyone really likes this community? Really says a lot about the ones who choose to stay. Proud of your dirty, tiny stores huh?
NELSON R

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go back to where you came from? I doubt anyone would miss you.
Oh yea I forgot there's some small minded and dirty little people like old timer who lives in the backwoods who's mind is filled with dust ..I feel sorry for the military families that has to move here i am sure this place is beneath them. I on the other hand WILL keep on moving thank-you old a**h***I hope you continue with that nothing attitude of yours you deserve whatever you get..may you die with your shoes on.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

NELSON R wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea I forgot there's some small minded and dirty little people like old timer who lives in the backwoods who's mind is filled with dust ..I feel sorry for the military families that has to move here i am sure this place is beneath them. I on the other hand WILL keep on moving thank-you old a**h***I hope you continue with that nothing attitude of yours you deserve whatever you get..may you die with your shoes on.
Let's not forget about the ill-mannered individuals who wish death upon others. When you post a negative comment in a "public" forum, why get pissed off when you get a negative response? Whether believe it or not, but this world does not cater to you. If you don't like the dirty floors, then get off your ass and sweep it. You sitting back and bitching behind a keyboard isn't going to do any good.
Old timer

Glennville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

NELSON R wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea I forgot there's some small minded and dirty little people like old timer who lives in the backwoods who's mind is filled with dust ..I feel sorry for the military families that has to move here i am sure this place is beneath them. I on the other hand WILL keep on moving thank-you old a**h***I hope you continue with that nothing attitude of yours you deserve whatever you get..may you die with your shoes on.
How do you know how small minded and dirty I am, or if I live in the backwoods? Because I told you that if you didn't like Hinesville to move? You must be a FBI profiler. Either that or you are a typical Yankee military welfare case that thinks they know everything. We got along quite well before you moved here, and would be perfectly content with your departure. My attitude isn't a " nothing attitude", but one that doesn't take kindly to some government bum badmouthing my town.
NELSON R

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 10, 2013
 
LOL.....This town is still small ,trashy with dirty little stores and if YOU and 2 cents love it so much both of you should come out them back woods and clean it up... Be proud of your dirty, trashy little town ...LOL..Like I said I'm leaving ....Just like you told me too.. ....lol...and may the dirt be with you..lol
Old timer

Glennville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 10, 2013
 
NELSON R wrote:
LOL.....This town is still small ,trashy with dirty little stores and if YOU and 2 cents love it so much both of you should come out them back woods and clean it up... Be proud of your dirty, trashy little town ...LOL..Like I said I'm leaving ....Just like you told me too......lol...and may the dirt be with you..lol
Well....bye.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 11, 2013
 
NELSON R wrote:
LOL.....This town is still small ,trashy with dirty little stores and if YOU and 2 cents love it so much both of you should come out them back woods and clean it up... Be proud of your dirty, trashy little town ...LOL..Like I said I'm leaving ....Just like you told me too......lol...and may the dirt be with you..lol
see ya, nelson r.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Stewart Discussions

Search the Fort Stewart Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 49,451
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) 9 hr Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
Woman snaps photo of ghostly figure at 4th of J... Jul 14 resident 1
Decent crabbing spots? Jul 13 sheri 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Stewart Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Stewart People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fort Stewart News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Stewart
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••