Charlie Sheen

Fort Smith, AR

#61 Jul 2, 2011
He didn't drink enough Tiger's Blood!
Rick

New York, NY

#62 Jul 6, 2011
Alicia,
Tell all you know about the "KAREN the MURDERER" on here and let the family take care of it. The stupid little coniving B___ H is and will pay.
mlf from russellville

Cabot, AR

#63 Jul 9, 2011
Daughter in Fayetteville wrote:
Any of your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thank you as you seem to be the first to actually extend a helping hand!!!!
<quoted text>
Hello, I may have some information that could help. Richard and I were very close friends so I would love to help if possible. My email address is: [email protected], I don't want to disclose much information here, Thank You!! MLF
Rick

New York, NY

#64 Aug 24, 2011
Hey "KILLER" aka Karen Dotson, you bitch where are you?
Rick

New York, NY

#65 Jan 19, 2012
There is a murderer running around by the name of Karen Dotson. Beware people............
Author in Arkansas

Van Buren, AR

#66 Feb 7, 2012
I had heard the gun found was in his non-dominate hand, is this true? Thanks.
Daughter in Fayetteville

Fayetteville, AR

#67 Feb 8, 2012
Author in Arkansas wrote:
I had heard the gun found was in his non-dominate hand, is this true? Thanks.
Where did you hear that and why are you interested in knowing?
Lynn D Webb

Fort Smith, AR

#68 May 6, 2012
I Cant believe that Nothing has come out of this yet? Look if it looks like a Duck, Walk's Like a Duck, and Quacks like a Duck, Then It is a Duck!
Never Give Up on Finding the truth to this Matter! The Truth Shall Set us All Free! I cannot believe that the Alma police Dropped the Ball So Bad on this Case, If that had happened in Fort Smith, Fayetteville, or Tulsa, etc Their would have been an arrest and convivtion, Crawford County has a Very Long History of Corrupt Officials, Police, Judge's, Prosecutors, Officials you Name it, It is a Matter of Fact that Anthing Goes in Crawford County, Arkansas,
That is where this Case Fell apart at, If Only FS, or another outside Agency could look at whatever Evidence is left? Do Not Trust Crawford County Officials! Please Believe Me!

I Wish You the Best in Finding the One's Responsible for this Terrible Crime! Someone out Their Knows Something, It will come out in time!

God Bless,

Lynn D Webb
cheryl

Van Buren, AR

#69 Feb 10, 2013
SAD THING ABOUT ALL OF THIS WAS DR.DOTSON'S LIFE WAS NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR THE SHERIFFS DEPT.TO SPEND MORE THAN A FEW HOURS ON IT..SAD THING IT DOES FALL BACK ON YOUR PROSECUTOR AND HE DECIDES IF THEY HAVE ENOUGH TO ARREST A SUSPECT AND ARE ABLE TO CONVICT,BUT HE NEVER WANTS TO CONVICT ANYONE..DR.DOTSON WAS A KIND,CARING PERSON..I HOPE SOMEDAY THE ONES THAT HURT YOU ARE FOUND OUT AND THE ONES THAT COVERED IT UP ARE WASHED UP..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonanza store Aug 23 ABC 5
Two local bikers arrested (Dec '10) Aug 23 Knucklehead 47
looking for pain Dr. that will actully help Aug 20 MeMD 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Aug 19 BARNEYII 31,047
Golden Living Aug 13 ABC 11
Are these two local pistol packn felons above t... (Mar '14) Aug 11 SoGladBillyIsGone 34
News Cottas Married Despite No-Contact Order (Jan '12) Aug 10 Faaaaace 95

Fort Smith Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Smith Mortgages