Disgusted with KHBS

Oak Creek, WI

#1 Jul 1, 2010
I think we should have gone past the time when women got jobs based on their looks. KHBS has hired a blonde Barbie who just happens to look very much like Ashley Ketz of KFSM. So now they have the ghoulish Craig Cannon smiling and flirting once again just like he used to do with Leslee Wright. Creepy.

Inola, OK

#2 Jul 1, 2010
I like the new anchor woman. She is the best that station has ever had. I am glad that the one that replaced Donna Bragg is gone. I wonder how some of these people ever got into broadcasting. And yes, the new anchor woman does look a lot like Ashley Ketz.
Mary

Oak Creek, WI

#3 Jul 1, 2010
It's the double standard. Old, messed up mouth Craig and cute young thing. Just watch how he looks at her. Let's replace Craig with a handsome hunk.
I quit watching KHBS

Miamisburg, OH

#4 Jul 2, 2010
Khbs will always be number three in the ratings because they have a pitiful newscast nine times out of ten. I watch local channels to see local news but Khbs has more national stories than local stories. I can watch Headline News if I want that information. Hiring a cute girl and padding her resume shows that they value style over substance. They are pathetic.
Unhappy viewer

Burlington, WI

#5 Jul 5, 2010
New anchor is on her own tonight. Her lead story on the ten o'clock news is about FACEBOOK. Just what you would expect from BARBIE. (Angela Taylor)
Kathy

Springdale, AR

#6 Jul 7, 2010
I like the new girl. She's not a "Barbie" by any means. Seems really down to earth and not cutesy acting like that girl on channel 5. She's a whole lot better than Donna!
Loving me some KHBS

Springdale, AR

#7 Jul 7, 2010
If you don't like KHBS then don't watch it. Why complain about it. That's why there are other stations to choose from. I personally like the station and will continue to be a satisfied viewer. I like that new lady with Craig.
Billy

Fort Smith, AR

#8 Jul 8, 2010
I started watching the KHBS news by accident last week. When I saw the blonde hottie, I thought: "A step in the right direction." And yeah, I mostly watch KFSM for Ashley and Carla. They are hot. I don't care if they read the back of a can of soup, I'll watch 'em all day.
Angela Taylor is 38

Springdale, AR

#9 Jul 11, 2010
I like the new girl too. She is older than I thought---38 which is pretty much over the hill for women anchors. You have to make it big before those frown lines start showing up on HDTVS and I can see some of hers already. I wish her well and think she should get extra pay just for having to sit next to OLD, OLD, OLD, Craig Cannon. I wonder is he still takes Oxycontin or whatever it was that was he got arrested for a few years ago. He should have been fired then.
My new love

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2012
I love Angela Taylor. Can you say HOTTIE? Yeah, Craig shoulda been fired after the drug arrest.
Former KFSM Watcher

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2012
KHBS is the one to watch. They have the best news team by far. KFSM lost me when they fired Engleman and Irwin. And yeah, Ms. Taylor is a hottie but she's also a professional.
turneddial

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2012
KFSM lost me because of their promotion of the CITY LIAR! they have made some really stupid management moves and appear to be failing as a news station for fort smith so now I watch KHBS or FOX!
KFSMNeeds

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Jul 16, 2012
Needs Ms. Gilmore, don't ya think? She's make an excellent newscaster...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golden Living Tue Golden Living 1
Morgan Nick- phone calls Mon Lovely 4
Does anyone know Mark Baker? (Sep '15) Jul 24 Kristie 2
Two local bikers arrested (Dec '10) Jul 23 Loki 46
Where is a good Buddhist temple to go to in For... (Jun '09) Jul 22 Seeking 22
What happened to Dustin Graham? (Aug '10) Jul 20 Dustin Graham 46
Anybody know annie lime Jul 19 Mark 1

Fort Smith Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance