Dr. Robert Kale's license has been re...

Dr. Robert Kale's license has been revoked

Posted in the Fort Smith Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
owow

Conroe, TX

#1 Mar 31, 2009
the DEA knew about Kale and myers in roland OK
S Woodard

North Little Rock, AR

#2 Aug 11, 2009
he is menace to the medical field. he does not care about anything except money and wants to pick another fight with the DEA good luck idiot that so called wiccan nurse of his is no better. he prescribed me 360 lortab 10 170 oxycodone 15 100 methadone and 60 valium for a protruding disc. a bit much eh he belongs in jail at the very least should not be allowed to presribe EVER again
UhRuHDooRUH

Van Buren, AR

#3 Aug 12, 2009
S Woodard wrote:
he is menace to the medical field. he does not care about anything except money and wants to pick another fight with the DEA good luck idiot that so called wiccan nurse of his is no better. he prescribed me 360 lortab 10 170 oxycodone 15 100 methadone and 60 valium for a protruding disc. a bit much eh he belongs in jail at the very least should not be allowed to presribe EVER again
Just wondering, but do you still have the offending drugs..Just asking cause I could take them out and bury them if you wanted me to.
MeInBranch

Harriet, AR

#4 Aug 12, 2009
its people like that who make it impossible for me to get any help with my back injuries!!
spricky

Fort Smith, AR

#5 Aug 13, 2009
How can you blame the Doctor? you went to him and ask for meds...He prescribed them to you...If you are taking more than you need, then it is your fault not his. People who are in serious need of pain meds can not get them because of people like you. We found Dr. Kale to be very considerate and caring. Granted he did get carried away with prescribing, but you do not have to take more than you need. Most of the time he was trying to make sure you had enough meds if something happend that he would not be there to refill. This would give you a chance to find another Doctor with-out going into withdrawals. You are the IDIOT! Not Dr. Kale.
spricky

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Aug 13, 2009
The sl*t that went to him and offered him sex for meds, should be on trial. I am sure she was probably selling them while she was on the street selling herself. Go figure. Only in this country can you work with the police to set someone up and come away smelling like a rose. She was not so innocent!

“Live like your ass is on fire!”

Since: May 09

Fort Smith AR

#7 Aug 14, 2009
I was a patient of Dr. Kales----you guys who slam him probably are the same ones who didnt have your count and got cut off, as far as I go...I almost lost my job due to my back injuries(not work-related, at least provably, anyway), and the man saved me. He gave me new life, where I enjoyed a sex-life with my wife again. I had a new relationship with my kids, when I could actually play with them again. AND I ended up the supervisor of the same department I was almost fired from at Baldor. I knew it was a matter of time, and he did as well. We actually discussed it several times. The lady who claimed she was harassed, but still managed to make 11 appointments obviously was in legal or financial trouble, and thought that she had found herself a financial cash-cow. What she found was a way to make literally HUNDREDS of people with second leases on their lives go back to the nightmare of chronic pain, due to her selfishness.
My name is Jim Northcutt. My number is in the book. If anyone who disagrees would like to talk to me, my wife, or either one of my daughters about how this attention hungry gold-digging hypocrite made my life miserable again, look me up.
spricky wrote:
The sl*t that went to him and offered him sex for meds, should be on trial. I am sure she was probably selling them while she was on the street selling herself. Go figure. Only in this country can you work with the police to set someone up and come away smelling like a rose. She was not so innocent!

Fort Smith AR

#8 Aug 14, 2009
A menace to the medical field is the doctor who told me my back pain was "all in my head" because x-rays show nothing. A menace to the medical field is the doctor who prescribed me Aleve for a grade3 herniated disc compounded by spondylolisthesis, causing EXCRUCIATING PAIN. An understanding doctor is the one who helped eases my pain after 10 MONTHS OF HELL!!! You guessed it, Bob Kale. You had a choice...How long did you see him? It was expensive, yet you still paid... Like I said...you must've been cut off. And Tracy may not have been Ms. Congeniality, but she was super-competent, and besides, she had to deal with negativity from folks like you all day! She was always courteous and professional with me, and Roz was the greatest Triage and intake nurse ever. Wish they were ALL like her.
S Woodard wrote:

Fort Smith AR

#9 Aug 14, 2009
Hell, no, and he didnt have them to make his count, probably, and got cut off...Thats why hes slammin Dr. Kale
UhRuHDooRUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering, but do you still have the offending drugs..Just asking cause I could take them out and bury them if you wanted me to.
S Woodard

North Little Rock, AR

#11 Aug 18, 2009
Hey spricky and the rest of you addicts i moved from the area thats why i didnot see him anymore i saw everyone of you at the medical board in LIttle Rock when that idiot DR. threatened to cut everyone off if we did not show support for randeep mann and look where he is . Furthmore i will present evidence as my job dictates on audio where Kale said and i quote " I know whats going on, some of these people come in here and give me half of their check, so i prescribe the maximum legal amount so that they have some to take and some to sell I'm not stupid"

Everyone of you that stand in his defense are junkies and you know you are mad because your major supplier has been cut off.

you have to remember Kale lost his license for 3 1/2 years and he came back with a vengance. Kale is a rogue doctor. I have a spinal fusion and i do not need the amount he was prescribing.

Bottom line Kale knew when he got his license back the addicts would pay and pay and pay. The f in idiot prescribed 180 lortab for 2 weeks without ever seeing a record. He had a fight to pick with the DEA and lost again. I am glad i could help if any of you have a real need for pain relief find yourself a doctor that goes by the creed " to first do no harm " he harms when he over prescribes several very addictive drugs at one time. stick that in your pipe and smoke it
S Woodard

North Little Rock, AR

#12 Aug 18, 2009
oh and as for you shorthorn1275 i can tell by your picture your a drug addict also mad cause your cut off sorry bout that you little pussy. and uhrudoodoo or whatever moronic name you go by get a life. Try acupuncture, i did, try physical therapy get of your lazy asses and build the muscle around the affected area. Use a tens unit. if none of the other several options work then get the surgery. opioids are not the long term answer admit it nothing else gives you the high your looking for. Also i wonder whatever became of his patient that was on life support? Dr. Mann is responsible for prescribing oxy to known drug addicts how stupid can he be? Kale was the same all he cared about was the money why do i know about he was out of work for three plus years, he had to sell his kids cars. that he believes the aristocrasy in Arkansas runs the state? because he has a big f-ing mouth, a chip on his shoulder and the old addage holds true LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS
Forum Troll

Muskogee, OK

#13 Aug 18, 2009
Hey S Woodard your just mad because i busted a fat load of jizz in your moms ass
S woodard

North Little Rock, AR

#15 Aug 19, 2009
Troll dont make me send my grandma over there to Musgogay, OK and whip your little ass
Forum Troll

Muskogee, OK

#16 Aug 19, 2009
Please send her over !!!11!!!!!!
id have her bent over screaming in 5 minutes
fighting the pain

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Aug 19, 2009
yeah yeah, I hear all of the chatter about numbers, but he was the only doctor that relieved me of my pain and gave me a full life back.

Now to boot, no pain doctor in a two hundred mile radius will see me. I ask "is the doctor not excepting new patients?" to be told "not any of doctor Kale's"

It is amazing how the dea is controlling my medical care, I did not think that was one of thier functions. Especially when the geneva convention clearly states that no doctor shall be forced to neglect treatment guided by medical ethics. And, Doctor Kale always followed all medical ethics when treating me.

Longhorn1275 expect a call from me, I would like to form a support group to help Dr. Kale's patients dealing with pain and withdrawal.
S Woodard

North Little Rock, AR

#18 Aug 20, 2009
Will no longer cast pearls before swine. Some of you need the meds most of you are just after that high and the extra cash. you got yours coming.Also its funny that none of you had anything to say about the alternatives for your pain. Good luck with your support group. You will be labeled and blacklisted in the omniware program. How do you justify a doctor who will prescribe 3 and 4 powerful narcotics to an addict? He should have done background and piss test from the start, instead he started piss test after the Ark Med Board forced him to in Feb. 06
HURT IN ACCIDENT

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2009
S Woodard wrote:
Will no longer cast pearls before swine. Some of you need the meds most of you are just after that high and the extra cash. you got yours coming.Also its funny that none of you had anything to say about the alternatives for your pain. Good luck with your support group. You will be labeled and blacklisted in the omniware program. How do you justify a doctor who will prescribe 3 and 4 powerful narcotics to an addict? He should have done background and piss test from the start, instead he started piss test after the Ark Med Board forced him to in Feb. 06
THE LITTLE LADY THAT KALE SOLICITED SEX FROM KNOWS HOW HARD IT IS TO GET PAIN MEDS THAT IS WHY SHE TOOK HIS HARRASMENT FOR SO LONG THE FUSION IN HER BACK IS OVER 16 INCHES LONG ABOUT THE SAME LENGH KALE TRIED TO CONVINCE HER HIS PENIS WAS HA HA HE HIT HER UP FOR SEX TIME AND TIME AGAIN SHE TURNED HIM DOWN IF YOU GUYS DONT BELIEVE JUST WATCH THE COURT DOCKET IN SALLISAW OKLAHOMA AND GO WATCH THE PICTURE SHOW KALE PUTS ON TRYING TO CONVINCE THIS YOUNG LADY INTO HAVING SEX WITH HIM HE BEGS SO I THINK IF YOU GET TO SEE THIS LITTLE MOVIE YOU WILL KNOW THIS LITTLE CLASSY CHICK DIDNT EVER INTEND ON SPREADING HER LEGS FOR THAT LOW LIFE FOR I AM THIS LITTLE CLASSY CHICKS BROTHER. HE GOT MY WIFE TO SPREAD HER LEGS BUT SHE IS JUST A HOLE SEX FOR DRUGS IS WHAT HE USED ON MY WIFE AND SHE FEEL FOR IT I SET THE bASTARD DOCTOR UP BECAUSE WHAT HE DID TO MY FAMILY I WILL SEE YOU GUYS AT THE COURT HOUSE AND REMEMBER THE MOVIE IS RATED PD PRETTY DISCUSTING ON THE GOOD DOCS PART.KARL WILLIAMS ROLAND OKLAHOMA
Shannon Woodard

North Little Rock, AR

#20 Sep 27, 2009
Nail his balls to the wall Karl
Private

Stroud, OK

#22 Sep 27, 2009
I need pain meds for my back. But Drs say if we give you what you need you will get addicted to them. It would be easier and cheaper if I just put you too sleep for good.
Magic Man

Van Buren, AR

#23 Sep 28, 2009
HURT IN ACCIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>THE LITTLE LADY THAT KALE SOLICITED SEX FROM KNOWS HOW HARD IT IS TO GET PAIN MEDS THAT IS WHY SHE TOOK HIS HARRASMENT FOR SO LONG THE FUSION IN HER BACK IS OVER 16 INCHES LONG ABOUT THE SAME LENGH KALE TRIED TO CONVINCE HER HIS PENIS WAS HA HA HE HIT HER UP FOR SEX TIME AND TIME AGAIN SHE TURNED HIM DOWN IF YOU GUYS DONT BELIEVE JUST WATCH THE COURT DOCKET IN SALLISAW OKLAHOMA AND GO WATCH THE PICTURE SHOW KALE PUTS ON TRYING TO CONVINCE THIS YOUNG LADY INTO HAVING SEX WITH HIM HE BEGS SO I THINK IF YOU GET TO SEE THIS LITTLE MOVIE YOU WILL KNOW THIS LITTLE CLASSY CHICK DIDNT EVER INTEND ON SPREADING HER LEGS FOR THAT LOW LIFE FOR I AM THIS LITTLE CLASSY CHICKS BROTHER. HE GOT MY WIFE TO SPREAD HER LEGS BUT SHE IS JUST A HOLE SEX FOR DRUGS IS WHAT HE USED ON MY WIFE AND SHE FEEL FOR IT I SET THE bASTARD DOCTOR UP BECAUSE WHAT HE DID TO MY FAMILY I WILL SEE YOU GUYS AT THE COURT HOUSE AND REMEMBER THE MOVIE IS RATED PD PRETTY DISCUSTING ON THE GOOD DOCS PART.KARL WILLIAMS ROLAND OKLAHOMA
What is your wife's name I think I need to speak to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 hr Yankee 38,736
Are these two local pistol packn felons above t... (Mar '14) Aug 11 tdhoneycutt 35
Morgan Nick. What happened to her? (Oct '15) Aug 10 KayleeMatinee 50
the music thread (Jan '12) Aug 10 Musikologist 61
Thinking of relocating to Van buren Aug 3 Lol 4
Morgan Nick- phone calls (Jul '16) Aug 3 IAmWithDennis 30
jenkinsr (Jan '16) Aug 3 CodyJenkins 3

Fort Smith Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Smith Mortgages