Fort Smith Woman Arrested for Promoting Teen Prostitution

Nov 20, 2009 Full story: KFSM-TV Fort Smith

A Fort Smith woman was arrested today for allegedly transporting underage girls for sex.

Full Story
Mammoth

Van Buren, AR

#1 Nov 20, 2009
This Obama created recession has made it hard for teenagers to get jobs. I predict lots more of this.
Paula- Fort Smith

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2009
Mammoth wrote:
This Obama created recession has made it hard for teenagers to get jobs. I predict lots more of this.
If you meant this as a joke it's not funny. If you were serious you are a very sick individual
Mammoth

Van Buren, AR

#4 Nov 21, 2009
Paula- Fort Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
If you meant this as a joke it's not funny. If you were serious you are a very sick individual
I also suggest that you google underage prostitution and you will see that it is not just here it is on the rise everywhere and it will get worse as money becomes more scarce.
Also, if you will do some history study you will find that young children have always been useful for making money in bad times by prostituting them out.
Plus, you need the check the world wide figures for child prostuition in other countries.
And once again, as Obama drives our country down to the level of of lesser countries the so called adults will find ways of using children to make them,"the adults" money.
You liberals may get cheap helath care but I guarantee some really horrible side industries will spring up because of it. It always happens.
Paula- Fort Smith

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2009
Mammoth I stand by what I said. I know it goes on all around the world but make comments like that just shows your ignorance. It's funny people like you always start yelling Liberal when someone doesn't agree with it. If you think Obama is to blame for this then I guess Bush is also since this started under his watch. You showed your lack of maturity when you told me to suck it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Guest 955
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 1 hr Guest 399
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr soggy bottoms 10,015
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 3,842
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 256
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 240
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 hr guest 850
•••
•••
•••

Fort Smith Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fort Smith People Search