Teen sex tape shown to students and p...

Teen sex tape shown to students and posted to Internet

There are 3 comments on the 5News KFSM story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Teen sex tape shown to students and posted to Internet. In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

A teen sex video has two 15-year-old boys in big trouble after one filmed the other engaging in an act with a 13-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

well that will teach them

Cissna Park, IL

#1 Aug 28, 2010
they got what was comeing to them so they need to think of what will happen next time they even think of that.
raju

India

#3 Nov 30, 2010
very sexy
sherry

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Dec 5, 2010
And the 13 y o walks free!! Give me a break. There Is a 2 year diffence there. The boys are 15 aren,t they counted under age? If not they should be.Maybe they girl approched the boys frist. If the boys are removed from the school than the girl should be removed from the school. She's probley laughing at the whole thing.And it isn't funny. 13 y o girls aren't inecent like they were in my day's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 41,385
'FLATLINES' Last Post Wins...... 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1
Morgan Nick. What happened to her? (Oct '15) Dec 9 Jainswo89 56
Paige Rogers Dec 8 Beentheredonethat 2
Speeding on North B street Nov 30 Worriedmom 1
News Bill Clinton rape accuser: Hillary 'tried to si... (Jan '16) Nov 30 illegal alien Edu... 25
Has any actally been hired by rvi distributing? Nov 28 Sasha 5

Fort Smith Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Smith Mortgages