First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the real question

Marsh Harbour, Bahamas

#2 Jan 17, 2013
your wife and daddy are tired of supporting your leeching ass, so who is your replacement! kevin settle? he there when you are not there! don't worry about napsack because he likes the preteen boys of the middle east!
Citzen

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Hey big boys....

Why don't you come down and see me sometime?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jamesia

http://caribbean.es.craigslist.org/cas/355265...
agree

Marsh Harbour, Bahamas

#7 Jan 17, 2013
don't do any business with carco international and don't do any business with C&H tire because they expose all the cronyism at city hall! can you imagine a company telling you that you own city government is wasting and stealing your tax money? my god, stay away from both of these companies! they tell the truth and that is never allowed in fort smith and crapsack does not allow the truth! "WE CAN'T AFFORD TV BROADCASTS OF CITY DIRECTORS MEETINGS" were gosacks own words and did he lie to the people of fort smith? he sure as hell did lie to his employers and should be fired!
how about me patrick

Marsh Harbour, Bahamas

#8 Jan 17, 2013
yeh wimp ass, can you handle it or should daddy bail you out again? you're on my christmas list and you won;t believe the present that is coming your way and it ain't a garbage or sludge truck purchase for crapsack! hang in there wimp ass because its surprise time!
stupid Bahama man

Gravette, AR

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Stay away from C&H Tire because Jerry Hamel is a POS. And he proves it over and over in his posts from the Bahamas.
it could be a mistake

Marsh Harbour, Bahamas

#12 Jan 17, 2013
stupid Bahama man wrote:
Stay away from C&H Tire because Jerry Hamel is a POS. And he proves it over and over in his posts from the Bahamas.
hey dumbass patrick! want to try it on for size mr wimp? you cheap ass punks amaze me! C%H tire does no business with the city of fort smith and does not want their business as long as gosack is in charge! C&H tire does not kick back money to city officials! but patrick jacobs and carco internation depend on charging the taxpayers outrageous prices for garbage and sludge trucks just to stay in business! of course patrick is a wimp to boot and his behavior lately reminds me of the old james bond movie with pussy galore! crapsack and patrick anyone? got a present for patrick because jack should have slapped the shit out of him long ago but guess its up to old school! you just have no idea patrick and surprises are fun! tell you buddy settle to take a few more martial arts classes because he may need to catch an arrow! LOL
deer hunt anyone

Marsh Harbour, Bahamas

#13 Jan 17, 2013
are kevin settle and patrick going on a hunt with the vice president! too funny!
Citizen

Fort Smith, AR

#14 Jan 17, 2013
it could be a mistake wrote:
<quoted text> hey dumbass patrick! want to try it on for size mr wimp? you cheap ass punks amaze me! C%H tire does no business with the city of fort smith and does not want their business as long as gosack is in charge! C&H tire does not kick back money to city officials! but patrick jacobs and carco internation depend on charging the taxpayers outrageous prices for garbage and sludge trucks just to stay in business! of course patrick is a wimp to boot and his behavior lately reminds me of the old james bond movie with pussy galore! crapsack and patrick anyone? got a present for patrick because jack should have slapped the shit out of him long ago but guess its up to old school! you just have no idea patrick and surprises are fun! tell you buddy settle to take a few more martial arts classes because he may need to catch an arrow! LOL
Let me explain this to your ignorant ass ONE TIME...

I'm not Patrick. If you and your gay buddies want to slap Patrick, jump on it.

As for me, I can't stop you from the effort, but I can damn sure break you of the habit. I wouldn't start no shit with a toothless old fuck old enough to be my great grandfather, but I would damn well finish it.

Just as soon as you make any sort of action toward anyone on Topix, you have exposed yourself as Jerry Hamel (even though we all know it's you) and as soon as that happens you'll be buried in an avalanche of civil lawsuits for all the libelous comment you have made.
Citizen

Fort Smith, AR

#15 Jan 17, 2013
So keep digging the hole deeper, Summer's Eve.
Citizen

Fort Smith, AR

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Maybe I was hired by an attorney to get you pissed off enough to make a mistake and expose yourself as yourself. Actually we're already there, so expect a few surprises yourself, Jerry.
legal

Marsh Harbour, Bahamas

#17 Jan 17, 2013
maybe you and your attorney are stupid enough to attack the wrong persons wife and leave yourself wide open for slander! who is your dumb ass attorney who has a dumb ass client? patrick, just proof again that you are a danger to yourself and the community! name the dumb ass attorney that told you (patrick) to slander someones wife or just STFU with your BS you dumb SOB!
Citizen

Fort Smith, AR

#19 Jan 17, 2013
I'm reeling you ass in like a sailfish. Just a few more steps and it's all over with but the filing.
Citizen

Fort Smith, AR

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Well...we're waiting, grandpa? Anything else, goober smooch?
congrads citizen

Marsh Harbour, Bahamas

#21 Jan 18, 2013
did you provide lance armstrong with the training and answers for the oprah interview? it kinda reminded me of when you coached crapsack on how to lie to the fort smith citizens about why the city could not afford the TV broadcasts of the city directors meetings along with the citizens forum! great job if it was really you! bet your alter ego patrick is proud of mr lance armstrong for his straight forward "honest" answers. LOL what is really funny about you is that I bet jack swink that I could get you off his butt and on to mine by just telling the real story about fort smith leadership failures and you walked right into the trap! way to go pin head!
dumb bahama man

Gravette, AR

#22 Jan 18, 2013
congrads citizen wrote:
did you provide lance armstrong with the training and answers for the oprah interview? it kinda reminded me of when you coached crapsack on how to lie to the fort smith citizens about why the city could not afford the TV broadcasts of the city directors meetings along with the citizens forum! great job if it was really you! bet your alter ego patrick is proud of mr lance armstrong for his straight forward "honest" answers. LOL what is really funny about you is that I bet jack swink that I could get you off his butt and on to mine by just telling the real story about fort smith leadership failures and you walked right into the trap! way to go pin head!
It's "congrats" not "congrads" you pinhead. Really, Jerry, did you graduate from high school?
Jerry

Fort Smith, AR

#23 Jan 18, 2013
I heard Jamacia liked the neighbor man.
biscoto mr pattoo

Marsh Harbour, Bahamas

#24 Jan 18, 2013
is that your best shot? how does it feel to be hammered by the pros? gotcha! have a great day because the point has been made that you are a cheap attack dog for the city hall spending crowd! your turn mr swink lets feed the dog another biscuit!
Citizen

Fort Smith, AR

#25 Jan 18, 2013
We have slapped you around, emsaculated you, insulted your wife and proven you to be a pathological liar. Looks like you would save yourself the ass whippings.
caught the creeps

Marsh Harbour, Bahamas

#26 Jan 19, 2013
after the eric arthur set-up we were convinced that a total corrupt administration had taken over fort smith and would stoop as low as they had to go to make excuses for their greed and criminal behavior! thank you very much for helping prove the point and letting the public know how low the bottom of the barrel is with fort smith leadership.
Citizen

Fort Smith, AR

#27 Jan 19, 2013
caught the creeps wrote:
after the eric arthur set-up we were convinced that a total corrupt administration had taken over fort smith and would stoop as low as they had to go to make excuses for their greed and criminal behavior! thank you very much for helping prove the point and letting the public know how low the bottom of the barrel is with fort smith leadership.
Eri Arthur set up? So a guy who drove drunkenly through the streets of Fort Smith, refused to stop when pursued by the police and then went to a city council meeting and pushed down the mayor of this fair city was somehow "set up". I can figure out if your're stupid or delusional? Oh wait...you're both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Has Arm Cut Off By Train But Demands Glass ... (Nov '07) 3 hr Phartozoa 47
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr chirp 33,882
Metal Detecting in Fort Smith 21 hr thunderdownunder28 1
Morgan Nick. What happened to her? (Oct '15) Feb 22 justthefacts 29
Van Buren First Assembly pastor is a fake! (Jun '15) Feb 21 IamIamIam 4
News The Growing Threat From The Fort Smith Police C... (Jan '14) Feb 15 Copsrqueer 20
Is The Van Buren Police Department supported by... (Feb '12) Feb 10 Pigs r crooks 6

Fort Smith Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Smith Mortgages