Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23032 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>But you think Ron Paul would have SAVED us all! LMAO!
Of course Ron Paul wouldnt have changed anything of saved the Republic. Ron Paul talked the talk but he really didnt walk the walk. Ron Paul brought home plenty of pork to his district. Even if you had a perfect president those 535 other elected parasites wont ever practice fiscal responsibility. The once great Republic is headed in a uncontrolable downward sprial.
MmmMmmMmm

Springdale, AR

#23033 Mar 3, 2013
Want to fix it?

Remove the law of the sea from he land.

Restore lawful government.

Restore lawful money.

Restore the Republic.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23034 Mar 3, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take no part in fixing it. I didn't mess it up.
Kinda like the roadside litter. The Volinteer Fire DEPT wanted ME and MY family to participate in picking up the trash along the roadside. I told them We do our part in that WE dont discard litter on the public land. If everyone was like US there wouldnt be any litter at all. They only asked one time.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23035 Mar 3, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You know the reason why you want ever listen to anybody and only correct them, is because, you spend all you time listening to all the other news outlets other than fox. Those news outlets don't always tell you the truth. Fox does, they do try to tell you truth so you make up your on mind, not be decieved by the other news outlets. In the first place, I would say you don't watch fox news because if you did you would know they ain't into fear mongering they tell the truth. Somebody like you wouldn't know the actual truth if it bit you on the butt. I like knowing the truth, then i make up my own mind. One thing i do hate it be lied to. I watch those other outlets and sometimes they don't do their jobs and get their stories wrong. You have you opinion, we have ours.
"Those news outlets don't always tell you the truth. Fox does,"
That is BULLSHIT!

SE Michigan

#23036 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
No, but the spending would have stopped!!
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#23037 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can tell me a little bit about this Fox you watch? What are they like? What do they report? Tell me a little bit about them?

SE Michigan

#23038 Mar 3, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>Of course Ron Paul wouldnt have changed anything of saved the Republic. Ron Paul talked the talk but he really didnt walk the walk. Ron Paul brought home plenty of pork to his district. Even if you had a perfect president those 535 other elected parasites wont ever practice fiscal responsibility. The once great Republic is headed in a uncontrolable downward sprial.
Just a small payback of the taxes they paid.

SE Michigan

#23039 Mar 3, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Kinda like the roadside litter. The Volinteer Fire DEPT wanted ME and MY family to participate in picking up the trash along the roadside. I told them We do our part in that WE dont discard litter on the public land. If everyone was like US there wouldnt be any litter at all. They only asked one time.
I will pick up litter because I don't want animals getting hurt by it.

Location hidden

#23040 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The LIBTARDS had control of the House, Senate and Presidency for two years and all they did was cram big health care tax down your throat! Enjoy!
Two years, what two years was that? Was one of those years the year Ted Kennedy died?

SE Michigan

#23041 Mar 3, 2013
What if the judge wouldn't have been cancelled by Fox?
Redneck10

United States

#23042 Mar 3, 2013
Ok this post is real old.., how about talking about something for 2013 not 2010????
Mutha humper

United States

#23043 Mar 3, 2013
Redneck I'm think u should shut ur mouth
Redneck10

United States

#23044 Mar 3, 2013
Make me boy

SE Michigan

#23046 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23047 Mar 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years, what two years was that? Was one of those years the year Ted Kennedy died?
They had a majority from January 2009 till November 2010.

Next question!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23048 Mar 3, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Kttr8srutJYXX
So do you watch Fox or Youtube?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23049 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Guess who the father of the tea party is!
I do not know who the father of the tea party is or was or will be. I do not belong to that organization or follow them. So go ahead and educate me...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23050 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
If Romney had won, what would have changed other than the dude in office? Would the wars be over? Would the deficit be gone or reduced? Would unemployment come to an end? Would gas prices have declined?
Your term "libtard" makes you look very immature and no better than the other side. True conservatives will not stoop to the level of calling names in order to get their point across. You lose credibility when you do that. All that is needed are facts presented in an intelligent manner.
That is the problem with this country now, you sissies sat back and let the LIBTARDS attack us over and over and over again and refused to fight back. After a while it became the norm for the LIBTARDS to bad mouth and belittle us and occasionally when we mouthed off it got immediate negative attention by everybody in the media. I will no longer sit back and be attacked without defending myself, my country, my core values and morals. I will fight fire with fire and slay every last one of these LIBTARDS! GUARANTEED!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23051 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No, but the spending would have stopped!!
Who controls the purse strings?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23052 Mar 3, 2013
What if the judge wouldn't have been cancelled by Fox?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eD_ybaXhXnoXX
That guy is a hypocrite. I would hear what he would say on TV and then at night he would say the complete opposite on the radio. Good riddance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a Mindy Garrett? Tammy Drake? (Dec '15) 2 hr Rae-Rae 3
PokemonGo 8 hr Blanehard 1
Golden Living Jul 26 Golden Living 1
Morgan Nick- phone calls Jul 25 Lovely 4
Does anyone know Mark Baker? (Sep '15) Jul 24 Kristie 2
Two local bikers arrested (Dec '10) Jul 23 Loki 46
Where is a good Buddhist temple to go to in For... (Jun '09) Jul 22 Seeking 22

Fort Smith Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance