Why was Brad Flickinger from KFSM fired?

Posted in the Fort Smith Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2010
Concerned Citizen

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

Did he fall victim to the Afirmative Action quota system?

Since: Sep 09

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

I didn't know he was fired.
Thank Goodness

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

Judged:

Well, it is about time. I would not watch channel 5 of the morning because of that sissy prissy acting goon. I hope it is true that he is gone.
yoda

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

Judged:

he's on his honeymoon
did not know

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

Judged:

yoda wrote:
he's on his honeymoon
i did not know that it was legal in arkansas for people of the same sex to marry.
Quit Hating

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

Judged:

The only problem I've got with Brad is that I do a double take everytime they put his name on the screen in all caps. FLICKINGER just doesn't look right at first sight.

The only "talent" that needs to go is Adria Goins. She wasn't very good to start and she hasn't gotten any better.
24-51 got the only good sports girl in the area. She puts Goins to shame in every way.
WTF

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Well they have a new guy who looks like Maxwell Smart in his place this morning. I wonder how long he will last?
wondering

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

how someone from Tulsa, Oklahoma can watch 5News?

Ellisia Wilson is horrible. She barely speaks English.
wowjustwow

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Judged:

Im pretty sure he was fired because he exposed himself to a 17 year old intern at the station but dont take my word for it thats just heresay i dont know this for a fact. If that is what happened its one of the funniest newsroom jokes ive ever ever heard lol props to him. i wish i could of seen the look on that girls face when he whipped out his 1 inch punisher to her. although she probally dident even see it on account that its probally very very tiny.
Once again this is just something that i heard and it probally dident happen so dont take my word for it because im really really drunk and high on oxycontin and xanax (doctor prescribed) right now
Well its probally all a lie that i just made up because i tend to make dumb stuff up when i take my meds i wish my doctor wouldent prescribe me so much mind altering medication because it messes my head up bad but if i dont take it my mind races and my fused back (6 fused vertabrae) hurt too bad so i take it every single day and "troll" forums because i cant talk to people in real life because the medication that my doctor gives me makes me look like a junkie but i have to take it tho. I guess ill just have to keep taking it because thats what its for. LoL at addictive prescription medication that the doctors prescribe you so you will get hooked and addicted so you will HAVE to keep coming back every month sometimes twice and paying the 100 or more dollars for the doctor to look at you with his eyes and not run 1 single test on you because thats all he cares about is that 100 dollar bill in your pocket. He likes to write addictive medicine because he is a piece of dog feces and dosent care about your health at all he just cares about your money soooooooo
my advice to you
Dont get hurt bad where you have to take addictive pain medication or admit to having a medical problem like bipolar disorder because you will get heavy narcotic pain killers and then powerful benzodiazapens for your mind. You will be on this stuff for the rest of your life and pay at least 100 dollars a month to your doctors office and at least 300 dollars a month for your medicine.
lets 100 dollars every month so thats x12 thats 1200 dollars remember that number
medication 300 dollars a month x12 3600 dollars
1200 dollars plus 3600 dollars =4800 dollars a year to be hurt ya have fun with your crappy drug addicted life but get used to it because thats the way its always gonna be and there is NOTHING anybody can do about it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Fort Smith Forum right now

Search the Fort Smith Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min where? 29,119
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 10 hr Cat74 833
whos n charge 19 hr lee 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Thu Tra La la 9,801
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Thu Bowser45 938
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Thu I am woman 3,835
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) Wed Bob 207
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Smith Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Smith People Search