blue blood

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2012
real law men dont play social games, real law men arrest lawyers, judges, and any rich man, thats out side the law they cant be every ones buddy, you law men, you are not running for class president. you are a grown man, so that being said be a man among men earn the respect of the public and do what you need to do.
Dude

Fort Scott, KS

#2 Nov 18, 2012
What do you know that you're not sharing??? Someone showing favoritism & letting folks in the good 'ol boys network go?
yoda

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
totally agree with blue blood. There is to much look ing out for each other who are in the wrong. The real law breakers are the ones in high places at fort scott. for example the courthouse bigwigs. they think they are above the law.
Law Men Left

Fort Scott, KS

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Are there any law men in town/county that can be trusted to act like the law men they should be?
blue blood

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2012
should not be any free passes for the childish click crowd. people work hard for a pay check and in the great state of kansas that rules my friends.
will do

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2012
If you are connected to the right people in Ft Scott you will get away with anything. You can use the courts at your will, not the legal way, but the crooked way to get people to do what you want them to do. This did not just to start, It has been like that for some time. All you have to do is just watch who is always taking someone to court when they can't get there way. Or see who keeps doing illegal stuff and getting away with it.But don't get caught doing the most minor thing and not be the bottom feeder and off to jail you will go. Look up the laws and go in the courtroom in Ft Scott take a seat and listen then go home and laugh. It is a illegal joke.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 19, 2012
I've said it for years. Get rid of the judge and the city attorney. They've been in those positions for way to long and are completely ineffective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Dept & Ambulance Crew to busy watching Net... Tue Idiots 5
Foreigner wanna be APRN at Convenient Care Tue Sad parent 5
Country road speed limits (Jul '12) Apr 17 Dixie magac 31
Sakers Apr 17 You know nothing ... 5
bourbon county impound Apr 16 madashell 16
Please get out and vote FSCC to buy apartment... Apr 16 John Q Public 26
downtown buildings (Sep '08) Apr 15 Don 30

Fort Scott Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Scott Mortgages