FYI

Fort Scott, KS

#2 May 13, 2012
It was not her kids! It was the Sherrif kids just so you know!
patti sinclair

Fort Scott, KS

#3 May 13, 2012
first spell my names right second of all yes there was kids up there getting ice and come back to my house but it wasnt my cooler and it wasnt my kids so get ur shit right ok there is alot of people that have alot more money then we do that go get ice from petes so fucken what get a life ok
BTW

Fort Scott, KS

#4 May 13, 2012
formetoknow the name of the company is "Pump 'n' Petes there is no and in the word
ohhyeah

Fort Scott, KS

#5 May 13, 2012
"formetoknow" I have some books you can read if you are so board you have to talk shit about people and their kids!
hahaha

Fort Scott, KS

#6 May 13, 2012
Just so you know, Patti used to buy pills from people when she worked there I seen it all the time. Her fat ass friend was always bringing her pills and food! Sickening how they let trash like that work there. And I am not family or friend of theirs either!
patti sinclair

Fort Scott, KS

#7 May 13, 2012
Give me a drug test I want you too! I only take pills that are perscribed.
Fat ass Friend

Fort Scott, KS

#8 May 13, 2012
I have never brought her pills! Ohh wait one time I brought her tylenal! And how is your buissness that I brought her food! That is what you are gonna BITCH about! GROW UP
ForGodsoLovedthe World

United States

#9 May 13, 2012
Man guys, the Bible talks about showing people love. If any of you are Christians and claim to love God, you better reconsider bashing the very people that he loves. Even the ones you think are trash.
whaT

Fort Scott, KS

#10 May 14, 2012
patty and her family are wonderful people. I work at petes and have never ever seen anyone bring her pills. we have cameras set up in the store! for gods sake people,get a life!! but i have too given her tylenol.
United States

#11 May 14, 2012
She has Cancer, You dumb asses!!!
Becky - real name

Fort Scott, KS

#12 May 14, 2012
I am sick and tired of hearing that Patti and her family are on this site again! They are good people! They didn't do anything to you so why bother them? I was at Pattis last night and it was not her boys over there getting ice! Even if it was SO WHAT! Two other boys went over and got some ice in a cooler, they did not fill it up. I have seen numerous people go over there and fill their coolers on holidays to place their drinks inside. Why does it matter? If you want a cooler of ice that you don't want to pay for go get some! Leave Patti and her family alone!
patti

Saint Paul, MN

#13 May 14, 2012
Karma wrote:
She has Cancer, You dumb asses!!!
thanks karma. I am cancer free now but I really appeciated u

r post
MKC

Overland Park, KS

#14 May 15, 2012
Only in Fort Scott! Who cares what other people do, did it hurt you in some way? So stupid it's funny.
personal friend back off

Foristell, MO

#15 May 15, 2012
I'm so sick of seeing you people bash this hard working family! I don't understand y you guys feel its okay to talk about other people it makes me sick maybe we should go & get into your lifes & talk about you guys all the time these people are caring and give everyone a chance and this is how they get treated in return such b.s I look at these people as my family there youngest calls me Nana as dose my daughter call patti Nana so lay off my family!
Becky - real name

Fort Scott, KS

#16 May 15, 2012
personal friend back off wrote:
I'm so sick of seeing you people bash this hard working family! I don't understand y you guys feel its okay to talk about other people it makes me sick maybe we should go & get into your lifes & talk about you guys all the time these people are caring and give everyone a chance and this is how they get treated in return such b.s I look at these people as my family there youngest calls me Nana as dose my daughter call patti Nana so lay off my family!
Thank you and well said! IDK why people are so concerned with Patti and her family. Maybe one day when we are all outside they could stop by and visit they would see she is a good person as well as her husband and kids. They don't need the people talking crap.
personal friend back off

Foristell, MO

#17 May 15, 2012
Yah right there too busy juding before knowing its okay there day will come when its time for them to be judged and they will be judged by the one person who really matters and there fate will be in his hands we can only do what's right and care for our loved ones just like patti & Larry dose we know the truth and where all bigger than these na sayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Bond 1 hr panda pandana 102
Workout 2 hr fsdiva 5
hssro 3 hr idk 14
Jobs for felons 3 hr cateyes69 5
Please help find "Duke" 9 hr neverland 2
stupid republicans (May '13) Sun Snake peter 712
Kansas Supreme Court -- NO Sun FS voter 3

Fort Scott News Video

Fort Scott Dating
Find my Match