Still Seeking Information

Still Seeking Information

Posted in the Fort Scott Forum

Jim Evans

Loveland, CO

#1 Mar 5, 2007
I am seeking info on Jonathan Hoyle, Sarah Hoyle, Melanie Hoyle, Lea Hoyle, Steve Hoyle or Anna.

Anyone with information or leads please contact me at jbevansjr@yahoo.com

I am Jonathan's father, and would like to contact him.

Thanks, Jim
Melinda

Fort Scott, KS

#2 Mar 6, 2007
Jim - I would think that if you are paying child support, you would have an idea of where he is. Just keep in mind that maybe he does not want to be contacted. He is at the age that if he wanted to contact you, he probably would have tried. This kind of seems like a backwards way to go about things.
chuck pfaff

Girard, KS

#3 Jun 25, 2007
the inconsiderate person who made the
uncalled-for remark concerning the poor raped little girl should be investigated & then further action taken. apparently he thinks
that It Is a joke!!
zzzksguy

Ellensburg, WA

#4 Jul 17, 2007
jim, haven't heard from you in years. I think Steve died a few years back. Sarah turned out to be a beautiful person that I had the fortune to work with for a short period of time. As for your son, I hope your intentions are honorable. I once had the opportunity it give him a puppy, even though I had never met him. If Sarah reads this, she will be the only one who knows my identity. The last I had heard of her she was still falling in love.
Ulla R

Palmer, AK

#5 Oct 18, 2007
I stumbled on this site by chance. I, too was looking for Lea. If you have any idea where she might be, please drop me a line. I'm an old friend who lost track of her through all of us moving to different places.
Jonathan Hoyle

Fort Scott, KS

#6 Oct 29, 2007
Hey Jim or i guess dad.....
umm how have you been?
cowboy

Fort Scott, KS

#7 Apr 25, 2008
Jonathan Hoyle wrote:
Hey Jim or i guess dad.....
umm how have you been?
This is so weerd why would you want to contact me after all these years all of a sudden? It doesnt make sense to me!
Thanx
some1 who cares

Fort Scott, KS

#8 Oct 31, 2009
This is ridiculous. After ALLL of these years.
REALLY!?
You have no idea what you have missed out on. NO IDEA! Your SON (If you would even be honored enough to call him that) has turned out to be an amazing young man. I hope you are proud but honestly I believe he has done JUST FINE without you and I don't think he needs you.
If he wants to go out of his way to find you he can but you shouldn't even attempt to talk to him because you don't deserve another chance at getting to be a part of his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please get out and vote FSCC to buy apartment... 6 hr Concerned Citizen 28
Jehova Witnesses ( REPENT REPENT ) 7 hr Kcils 20
Bri marshall 12 hr Abc323 1
Mcdonalds REPENT REPENT 14 hr Kcils 10
kvc (Sep '16) Wed Swiper 37
Wife swap (Oct '17) Wed Things 14
Fire Dept & Ambulance Crew to busy watching Net... Apr 23 CS-CRAZY 11

Fort Scott Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Scott Mortgages