Jodi Bush-Davis

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

i was told there was a post regarding robert and laurie, but i come here to look it up and theres nothing. i've seen posts about several people, like don dikeman, and the next time i come to this bs site, the posts are gone. what i want to know is whats the SECRET to getting bogus posts REMOVED? the posts from my "fan club" cant be removed, because i've tried. i've also had a friend or two try to have it removed, and they too can't seem to get it done. is it money? do i have to have an attorney, or whos ass do i have to kiss to get FALSE information removed. i believe i seen the county attorney have difficulty removing the trash people have posted as well. so anyone out there with the correct information needed to get FALSE information removed from this site, i would appreciate. i'm sure my family would be grateful as well.. thanks
JODI ELIZABETH BUSH-DAVIS
I did

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Report it as harassment, tell them your complaint - don't curse or threaten when you ask them to remove it. It can take a couple of days for them to take it off (if they choose to do so) Ask others to report it also.
Gippy

Spring Hill, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Jodi I seen the Thread a week or so ago.It looked like to me it was started by a friend of yours to yell at Robert and to defend you plus yell at Robert and Laurie.Sometimes our friends mean well but jumping on Topix and defending our friend or family's honor isnn't always the best idea!Topix is getting worse and worse !
ask

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Ask Julie Norris she seems to know who or what to do to get posts removed
Amy

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

It's easy, you just hit the report abuse button and type cyber bullying or whatever reason you think it should be removed in the comments box. You don't need some long reason as to why. I agree if I see a mean post I never comment on it because it just fuels the fire!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Fort Scott Forum right now

Search the Fort Scott Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sharkys food THE BEST (Jul '11) 3 hr Jaws 82
stupid republicans (May '13) 3 hr Snake peter 489
train 4 hr Read 3
jeeze 4 hr Look what I know 10
Use of city parking lots 4 hr Once and Future 31
Disposal of old concrete 5 hr what 4
KS Income Tax Return 10 hr Waiting 19
•••
•••