|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

bryan wrote:
u guys are all retarded u dont live here so why are u comment on things u know nothing about
Believe it or not sometimes people who live in a small town move out. A lot of people moved out of Ft Scott but come back to visit family. I think most of the people who have moved out but still look at this site view it more as a kind of a sad freak show. I know I do. It's like watching the most hateful, ignorant person you know eat himself. It's both entertaining and encouraging.

Keep dancing for us. Please.
andrew

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

just drop it already
Dig This

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Drop what Andrew Miles? Your desperate cry for attention? Keep on running with the Coons and you will all get the negative attention you crave so much. I am sorry your parents didnt give you what you needed as a child but its time to grow up, man up, be an adult, carry on with your own life. Dont you all think that if you followed the laws set forth by the state then the cops would have no issues with you? I know they have better things to do then "invent" reasons to harass people.
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

the cops a homo coons arent bad
fort resident

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

yep wrote:
the cops a homo coons arent bad
The police officers (city, county, and state) are wonderful people and have to deal with a lot of crap. Sounds like your a coon or a good friend of a coon. By the way Carpenter is "heterosexual."
andrew

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Dig This wrote:
Drop what Andrew Miles? Your desperate cry for attention? Keep on running with the Coons and you will all get the negative attention you crave so much. I am sorry your parents didnt give you what you needed as a child but its time to grow up, man up, be an adult, carry on with your own life. Dont you all think that if you followed the laws set forth by the state then the cops would have no issues with you? I know they have better things to do then "invent" reasons to harass people.
yes i am andrew miles. i will post my name unlike some people. and no my parents was not the since i was 13. i been on my own and think i do a dam good job at it.yes i hang out with the coon. so wat... i like some of the cop and some are trash and need to be replaced. i live life and am a adult i got a job and take care of my kids u know nothing about my life so. why dont u trash talk someone the gives a dam. i am my own person i like who i am. if u dont sorry. the trouble i get in to is my deal i pay for it not you. so please why dont u go crawl back in ur shit hole life and worry about ur self. and not my life. as for the people that talk crap about how i look f u i dont care. i know ppl that like the way i look. i like the way i look. find something better to talk about besides me and the coons. they will always be my friends....
Dig This

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i am andrew miles. i will post my name unlike some people. and no my parents was not the since i was 13. i been on my own and think i do a dam good job at it.yes i hang out with the coon. so wat... i like some of the cop and some are trash and need to be replaced. i live life and am a adult i got a job and take care of my kids u know nothing about my life so. why dont u trash talk someone the gives a dam. i am my own person i like who i am. if u dont sorry. the trouble i get in to is my deal i pay for it not you. so please why dont u go crawl back in ur shit hole life and worry about ur self. and not my life. as for the people that talk crap about how i look f u i dont care. i know ppl that like the way i look. i like the way i look. find something better to talk about besides me and the coons. they will always be my friends....
I'm not talking trash, I have an opinion. You seem to have plenty to say about others so you should be able to hear what others have to say as well.
andrew

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

keep ur opinion to ur self just like i do this site is for new not trash thank you DIGIT
what the

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

How do think a judge really looks at something that happens at a Bar??? In Fort Scott HAHAHAHAHAHAHa As for Brad, Went to school with him, like him. Ive even been puled over by him. Just because he's a cop, I wasNot treated unfair. On the other topic fort scott people where just bashing cops for not waving, now one goes to the bar and look what happens. WTF
what the

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Good Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not sometimes people who live in a small town move out. A lot of people moved out of Ft Scott but come back to visit family. I think most of the people who have moved out but still look at this site view it more as a kind of a sad freak show. I know I do. It's like watching the most hateful, ignorant person you know eat himself. It's both entertaining and encouraging.
Your Right!!! I go back to visit and after a weekend I drive like Hell to get out of it!!!!! And so glad I moved!!!
Dig This

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

andrew wrote:
keep ur opinion to ur self just like i do this site is for new not trash thank you DIGIT
This site is for new not trash....what does that even mean? You have posted all over this site so how can you say you keep your opinion to yourself? I will share my opinion just as you do. Why is it that you can spout off insults left and right yet I am called trash for questioning you? Do you not know how to debate or even have a conversation? TEAM CARPENTER!!!!!!!!
moving on

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Judged:

fort resident wrote:
<quoted text>
The police officers (city, county, and state) are wonderful people and have to deal with a lot of crap. Sounds like your a coon or a good friend of a coon. By the way Carpenter is "heterosexual."
Yes he is, I know of several women he has slept with and continues to sleep with, Go Team Carpenter!
Im Next

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

moving on wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is, I know of several women he has slept with and continues to sleep with, Go Team Carpenter!
I haven't but would like to!
GO Team Carpenter!!!!!!!!!!
moving on

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Dig This wrote:
<quoted text>
This site is for new not trash....what does that even mean? You have posted all over this site so how can you say you keep your opinion to yourself? I will share my opinion just as you do. Why is it that you can spout off insults left and right yet I am called trash for questioning you? Do you not know how to debate or even have a conversation? TEAM CARPENTER!!!!!!!!
debate ya that easy u step up come say wat u got to say then u get in ur shit thing u call a car and move on if u can walk (watch it pot hole opps ur legs got broke) NOT MY FAULT GO TEAM STRANGE A$$!!!!!!!!
Dig This

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

moving on wrote:
<quoted text>
debate ya that easy u step up come say wat u got to say then u get in ur shit thing u call a car and move on if u can walk (watch it pot hole opps ur legs got broke) NOT MY FAULT GO TEAM STRANGE A$$!!!!!!!!
I do not understand what you are trying to say but you are not making a very good case for yourself or your team strange. It would be more entertaining for me if the miles/coon followers could complete a thought. Thank you.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

:)
RawrTeamStrangeS tallion

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

brad likes 3 sums i heard :D dont he have a girlfriend tho>???
timmy

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Yep wrote:
Jesus Christ get a life. Your town is dying.
The town is dyin? are u crazy? its already DEAD as a doornail!!! U sick pathetic f*cks that get on here are proof! haha
timmy

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Good Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats that sposed to mean? Eat himself? WTF? how can u eat yourself?? And if u don't live here why are u bothering to post shit? Leave us alone you outsider!
RawrTeamStrangeS tallion

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

i heard frm his ex that he beat her up. that he is abusive. i can see that. espically by how contoroling he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Fort Scott Forum right now

Search the Fort Scott Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flag (Aug '12) 1 hr CSA 38
FSCC Board 3 hr Don 22
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 9 hr Lies 5,968
USD 234 Bond Issue 12 hr NO Vote 58
stupid republicans (May '13) 15 hr joker 641
Shawn West, Illegal Alien? 16 hr Wowza 3
fscc 22 hr ReapWhatYouSow 7
•••
•••