Like it or not, Barack's gonna win

Posted in the Fort Scott Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Almost Over

Fort Scott, KS

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Might as well get ready, People. Obama is back in.
Clem the Dem

Fort Scott, KS

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Good I'm glad! I don't want another rich Republican in the white house helping out all his buddies and taking more taxes off the middleclass like us!
THE HAMMER

Wichita, KS

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Welcome, President Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney will be the next president of the United States. Paul Ryan, as vice president, will be breaking lots of 50-50 tie votes in the Senate. Bank on it.

Here's the big picture for the presidency: Romney will win the entire South, including "swing" states North Carolina, Florida and Virginia, plus all the usual solid-red states of the inland West. That gets him to 248 electoral votes. From there, he will need only one state from each of the next two conglomerations of three. He will need to win either Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Michigan, plus either Colorado, Wisconsin, or Minnesota. He will indeed take two of those six in the right combinations, and he will be president. And that doesn't even include New Hampshire (an absolute tossup), Iowa (I think it will go for Romney), or Nevada (probably an Obama state), or the lone elector from the Second Congressional District in Maine, which will go for Romney, too. And it doesn't include still theoretically possible longer shots Oregon (actually, it's doable) and New Mexico (probably not). Any of those states could help form other combinations that bring Romney to the 269-269 tie that he needs to carry the day -- or better.

What it boils down to is that it is Obama, not Romney, who really has to "run the table" in order to eke out a victory. But he won't. Romney will win, 284 Electoral Votes to 254 for Obama.
cool girl

Wichita, KS

#4 Nov 6, 2012
will be interesting to see if you get the numbers right on the nose...
hey

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Hey OBAMA won..
THE HAMMER

Wichita, KS

#6 Nov 7, 2012
America was just sold out for free cell phones and food stamps We'll all pay all full price , the world of Atlas Shrugged will come to pass and we will all pay the price foreseen and warned about 50 years ago .....So you will find out the meaning of going John Galt very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

I Hope you're happy because this is what you have achieved ..
Glenn Quagmire

Fort Scott, KS

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Hey Hammer..Get Fisted! Mitt The Moronic Mormon Lost. HA
GoP

Wichita, KS

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Hamma Boy, repent, LOL
Over

Fort Scott, KS

#10 Nov 7, 2012
As the former "Almost Over", I never had a doubt Barack would win. While I personally have been Probama since day one, I do feel for those who supported Romney. I have many friends who did.
Hmmmmm

Fort Scott, KS

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Hey Hammer.... the free cell phones is a plan that started under Reagan! It was originally limited to land lines and they recently expanded it to cell phones. They are very basic phones with only a few minutes a month and no texting. So if you are going to make claims, at least make sure you are stating all the facts.
screwed

Leavenworth, KS

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Happy Pappy

Fort Scott, KS

#13 Nov 7, 2012
I'm thrilled we re-elected Pres. Obama! Yeaaaaaa!
makes sense

Garden City, MO

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Looks like unemployment will stay high with the obama tax the wealthy plan.... the rich will make there money no matter how high thbe taxes. It just hurts the little man who will take pay and benefiet cuts so the rich can make their money back
Chicken Little

Fort Scott, KS

#15 Nov 7, 2012
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
look here

Columbia, MO

#16 Nov 7, 2012
O one B black A ass M messing up A America
hey

United States

#17 Nov 7, 2012
look here wrote:
O one B black A ass M messing up A America
Actually America was already messed up before OBAMA. Obama has to fix what our previous president fu*** up. It's that way with any of our presidents they are fixing what the last president did or did lack of...
screwed

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Well I guess now I will have to buy health insurance that I cannot afford or pay a fine that I won't be able to afford for not having health insurance that I can't afford. Why go go America now we are going to be fine for being lower middle class working citizens while the welfare cases still get free money food and insurance.
Ted

Pittsburg, KS

#19 Nov 7, 2012
screwed wrote:
Well I guess now I will have to buy health insurance that I cannot afford or pay a fine that I won't be able to afford for not having health insurance that I can't afford. Why go go America now we are going to be fine for being lower middle class working citizens while the welfare cases still get free money food and insurance.
Don't you realize that the reason health insurance premiums and medical fees are so high is because not all people have health insurance? And then when those people get hurt or sick because they didn't have proper preventive care they have to go to the emergency room because otherwise the hospital won't see them. That's the form of health insurance Mitt wanted for us and it's our tax dollars paying for it. Everyone deserves the right to proper medical care and unless we are all covered, the costs will remain out of control. Have a little faith in our elected officials. Take the time to read the facts about Obamacare. It's not that bad. So many people have benefited already.
Mitt Romney

Leavenworth, KS

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Look at the bright side. I hear Happy Meals will soon be covered by food stamps.
screwed

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you realize that the reason health insurance premiums and medical fees are so high is because not all people have health insurance? And then when those people get hurt or sick because they didn't have proper preventive care they have to go to the emergency room because otherwise the hospital won't see them. That's the form of health insurance Mitt wanted for us and it's our tax dollars paying for it. Everyone deserves the right to proper medical care and unless we are all covered, the costs will remain out of control. Have a little faith in our elected officials. Take the time to read the facts about Obamacare. It's not that bad. So many people have benefited already.
with this theory of everyone has insurance it will make healthcare cost cheaper in the long term. That's just crazy think about what hospitals charge now and then think about what they would be charging if no one looks at the bill.
Since the conception of Obama care they said it would not raise private insurance but everyone I have talked with about getting family insurance had told me one price and they have giving me another price if obama care was implemented usually about a $200 a month difference I don't see where you are getting the whole it will save money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Signs of Ft. Scott 10 hr Cobra 3
Ray Coon 18 hr George 11
New jail Fri NoDoubt 23
Denise Apr 23 Sam 5
skankest females in fort scott. GO Apr 23 Sam 13
Gymnastics Apr 21 Woooooo 3
Amish Potty Problem (Jun '12) Apr 20 Cristiada 294
More from around the web

Fort Scott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE