wtf

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2012
I thought meth watch was for people to turn in drug cookers and dealers not sit back and watch these drug dealers and meth cooks take over our town! Why are the same people that have been arrested for dope or cooking dope or selling dope right back on the streets again? Where's the justice? How many lives do these people have to destroy before it stops?
feel bad for her son

Wichita, KS

#2 Jun 30, 2012
start with resa davidson
5 for 25 meat sale

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2012
And brandon hall n sam fowler the love birds
wtf

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2012
I just don't get some of these people! How many times do u have to go to jail or prison before you clean your life up?! How many times do you have to lose your kids? The damn state just keeps giving them the kids back and ignores the fact that mom sells and does dope! That's just one house hold! Let's not leave out the tweekers that live on oak behind aunt toadies! Or the tweekers on heylman! Or the ones on couch! And the ones on judson! It like its every where. No one gives a damn! Wtf! I don't want my house blown up cause the tweekers next door are dope cooks! You call the cops about strange smells and the stuff that goes on and they don't do anything about it! Come on! No one has that many friends or guests unless they are selling drugs! There's more people in and out of that house then there are people going in and out of fu*king walmart! I pay taxes so the police need to stop doing dope with the tweekers and clean up this damn town!
Good ol Days

Independence, KS

#5 Jun 30, 2012
It sucks that we can't arrest people for meth and get them put in jail. I wish a string of meth would come through SEK that blew peoples heads up with they took it.
Observer of Worlds

Fort Scott, KS

#6 Jun 30, 2012
It is extremely simple to bust people who cook and/or deal dope or other drugs. If you live near a suspected drug house, you simply need to document the activity at the house. Use your smartphone and take pictures of everyone who comes and goes from the house. Take pics of the cars they come and go in. Establish a collection of data that can be used to determine probable cause for a search warrant.

It is completely legal to photograph a house in your area. You also can legally pick up and investigate the trash that is placed in alleys or on the curb for collection. If you find any suspicious substances in the trash, call the cops immediately.

Make a connection with a drug enforcement agent, and work with them to establish a case against whoever you suspect of dealing drugs. Be fair and honest in the way that you help with the investigation. Don't speculate, don't make up fake evidence. Just collect factual evidence that can be presented to a law enforcement agent. File official complaints anonymously to protect your identity.

The problem that law enforcement faces is the lack of manpower and financial resources to "stakeout" every single complaint they receive about drug dealers. As a private citizen living near the alleged offender, you have a front-row seat to the illegal activities. You are in the rare position of being able to document and collect the evidence which can be used to initiate further legal action against these people.

As long as you just sit and complain on Topix about the lack of action being taken against these people, nothing will change. Invest some real effort into documenting and collecting real proof of these crimes. Do your detective work, make the right phone calls to the right agencies, and you will eventually see results.

If you are unwilling to do the things I suggested above.... you should wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which weighs more. The trolls of Topix will certainly not offer you any more constructive help than what I just gave you.
It is obvious

Wichita, KS

#7 Jun 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
I just don't get some of these people! How many times do u have to go to jail or prison before you clean your life up?! How many times do you have to lose your kids? The damn state just keeps giving them the kids back and ignores the fact that mom sells and does dope! That's just one house hold! Let's not leave out the tweekers that live on oak behind aunt toadies! Or the tweekers on heylman! Or the ones on couch! And the ones on judson! It like its every where. No one gives a damn! Wtf! I don't want my house blown up cause the tweekers next door are dope cooks! You call the cops about strange smells and the stuff that goes on and they don't do anything about it! Come on! No one has that many friends or guests unless they are selling drugs! There's more people in and out of that house then there are people going in and out of fu*king walmart! I pay taxes so the police need to stop doing dope with the tweekers and clean up this damn town!
It is very obvious to neighbors, of all the locations you listed, as to what is going on at these residences. In some locations there is not just one house but 5 or 6 within 2 or 3 blocks. But, guess these people must be supplying all the right people! Yes if they are hauled off in a cop car they are right back home in just a few hours doing the same old thing!! If cops would stake these places out they would see all sorts of crap happening.
It is obvious

Wichita, KS

#8 Jun 30, 2012
Observer of Worlds wrote:
It is extremely simple to bust people who cook and/or deal dope or other drugs. If you live near a suspected drug house, you simply need to document the activity at the house. Use your smartphone and take pictures of everyone who comes and goes from the house. Take pics of the cars they come and go in. Establish a collection of data that can be used to determine probable cause for a search warrant.
It is completely legal to photograph a house in your area. You also can legally pick up and investigate the trash that is placed in alleys or on the curb for collection. If you find any suspicious substances in the trash, call the cops immediately.
Make a connection with a drug enforcement agent, and work with them to establish a case against whoever you suspect of dealing drugs. Be fair and honest in the way that you help with the investigation. Don't speculate, don't make up fake evidence. Just collect factual evidence that can be presented to a law enforcement agent. File official complaints anonymously to protect your identity.
The problem that law enforcement faces is the lack of manpower and financial resources to "stakeout" every single complaint they receive about drug dealers. As a private citizen living near the alleged offender, you have a front-row seat to the illegal activities. You are in the rare position of being able to document and collect the evidence which can be used to initiate further legal action against these people.
As long as you just sit and complain on Topix about the lack of action being taken against these people, nothing will change. Invest some real effort into documenting and collecting real proof of these crimes. Do your detective work, make the right phone calls to the right agencies, and you will eventually see results.
If you are unwilling to do the things I suggested above.... you should wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which weighs more. The trolls of Topix will certainly not offer you any more constructive help than what I just gave you.
Sure this all sounds like a super plan, but don't forget the neighbors fear for their lives. Just what would happen, if a neighbor was looking in one of these people's trash and the drug dealers see them??? Do you really think your plan is safe?? I don't!!!
Observer of Worlds

Fort Scott, KS

#9 Jun 30, 2012
Well, safe is a relative term. I consider living next to a drug dealer pretty damn unsafe. As a father, I will do virtually anything to protect my young daughter. This would easily include any of the activities that I mentioned above.

The risk of being caught snooping by a drug dealer is no riskier than simply living next to what is essentially a bomb factory in my view.

I guess if I didn't have any children, or balls, I would be afraid of doing what is right. Unfortunately for me, I cannot think of any way I could justify being a chicken shit and not doing whatever it took to eliminate the threat that could result in the death or injury of my daughter.

If I suspected my neighbor was cooking drugs, I would probably get arrested for destruction of property and trespassing because I would go kick their door in and run inside looking for whatever might be endangering my daughter.

Lucky for me, my neighbors only let their dogs shit in my yard.
It is obvious

Wichita, KS

#10 Jul 1, 2012
"Observer of Worlds" you are lucky because it is obvious I have both, the dog poop and drug dealers.

Glad you love your daughter so much, she is a very lucky child to have such a great father's love.

But, don't be so brave until you have lived next door to one of these drug dealers. For some odd reason you appear to know an awful lot about what needs to be done to take these people off the streets. I'm sure what you say people can do, would help, but....., just how long would they be off the street, then back next door, mostly likely knowing someone must have snitched on them???? If they are going away for a long time then all of that is great, but usually they are gone a few hours then right back. Their partners in crime are still out roaming the streets the whole time. If a policeman came looking in their trash can for evidence that a neighbor said was there, don't you think the drug dealer would wonder why the policeman came trash can diving. It is not like, the police make a habit of stopping to check trash cans on their patrol.
Observer of Worlds

Fort Scott, KS

#11 Jul 1, 2012
The only reason any drug dealer ever comes back in a few hours is when they don't have a solid case against them. People get picked up for questioning, and when it becomes apparent that there is not enough evidence to make any charges stick... they get released.

I guarantee that people don't get away with crimes like this because cops don't care or are too lazy to do anything. The cops are overworked and extremely busy most days. Legally, they have a very difficult time making charges stick. They have a huge burden of proof that they must satisfy before the county attorney can prosecute. It is a very tough job, and the public is often too quick to condemn them for being "lazy" when offenders are not seriously punished.

Just listen to a police scanner for a few hours... you will hear non-stop calls for every type of emergency under the sun. Every call is followed by mountains of mandatory paperwork and follow up work.

This is why the police need our help. We live right next to these shitty people, we get front-row seats to the crimes they commit. When I see obvious drug related activities, I look for any possible reason to call the authorities to investigate. Car parked more than 12 inches from a curb? Call the cops. Dog running around in the yard with no leash or chain? Call the cops. Possible domestic disturbance? Call the cops. Tell them that you also suspect drug related activities are happening too, and they will be prepared to look for the less obvious signs that crimes are being committed. Cops WANT to bust these assholes. More often than not, they simply do not have the legal justification to nail them.

This is why you need to document what you see happening. I know it works. I have done these things and been successful in seeing offenders get busted. It takes some guts to stand up and fight against scum like this. For me, I could never sit by and let criminal trash endanger my family and my home. Am I scared of them? Sure. Too scared to take action against them? Not hardly.

I think you will find that, in general, people who are dumb enough to cook dope are not gonna have the mental acuity to put two and two together about how they got busted. They are more likely to blame a rival dope cooker than anyone in their neighborhood. Sure, there is some risk that they will suspect a neighbor. I would say that risk is quite small compared to the risk you face every day when you live next to criminals like them.

Not everyone is cut out to be a hero. If you don't have the stomach to fight that kind of crime, you should move away from it. Sure, that isn't fair that you should have to move just to be safe... but life ain't fair. It will be an expensive hassle to move, but at least you will be safe.
4293christa

United States

#14 Aug 11, 2014
5 for 25 meat sale wrote:
And brandon hall n sam fowler the love birds
Hell no they aremt
5 for 25 meat sale

Fort Scott, KS

#15 Aug 11, 2014
the hell they werent when this was posted ass hat.
wtf

Fort Scott, KS

#16 Aug 15, 2014
feel bad for her son wrote:
start with resa davidson
Poor kids see more come in go then the local wal-mart.. she is nasty aand even if she is caught she will tell on anyone she is involved with.
lmao

Fort Scott, KS

#17 Aug 15, 2014
Jeheu
out of Kansas

Fort Collins, CO

#18 Aug 21, 2014
I was sickened by meth row behind Aunt Toadie's last time I was in town :( and afraid to drive through, let alone take pictures. Just soooo many hollow eyed people looking like redneck zombies. So sad :(
doa

Fort Scott, KS

#19 Aug 28, 2014
Im just saying im not a cook or anything, but if your taking pics of me ill beat your ass.
I will go to your house kick your door in and destroy your face and leave you bloody before police show up.
i have no problems with killing snitches and i will make snitches names known.
doa

Fort Scott, KS

#20 Aug 28, 2014
And if you really think your going to get away with ratting somone out you are mistakin.
The cops always tell me who narked.
So snitch it up and ill find you
Farmer Joe

Fort Scott, KS

#21 Aug 28, 2014
I wish we could herd all the meth heads into a gymnasium, give each a gun, and the last one standing is the winner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC/Long John Silvers 16 hr Don 8
16 hr RCoxThe Ox 1
18 hr RCoxThe Ox 1
Genes IGA (Feb '11) 20 hr Trolling News 59
Rick Culler Douchbag (Sep '14) Thu disgusted in bour... 9
jimmy morillo abuse Thu disgusted in bour... 17
Tyler Hall (Feb '14) Jul 29 who is this 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Scott Mortgages