heather bartlett what you think of he...

heather bartlett what you think of her now days?

Posted in the Fort Scott Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rebel b

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Just wondering what people think of Heather Bartlett. Now known I think as Heather Hering..see her yesterday at a road side accident and couldn't believe how much she has changed...
misunderstood

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2011
If ya got nothing good to say than why talk shit.
Heather H

Fort Scott, KS

#4 Mar 16, 2011
Well i am so glad to hear you think you know so much about my life. If its a big problem with you on how my life goes ask.. Dont sit and talk shit....
just sayin

Fort Scott, KS

#5 Mar 16, 2011
redheaded hottie ......wonders how you know that its heather preventing john from seeing the kids...i have personally have had this conversation with them and if his crasy ass ex would let him see them they would love it...but you know how crazy ex's are all too well huh?
redheaded hottie

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2011
Well he is lying because I have had a discussion too bit*h
just sayin

Fort Scott, KS

#7 Mar 16, 2011
he's lying to you because he doesnt want to deal with your crazy ass...hahahaha...who's he gonna tell the truth to???? heather his WIFE or you.. his crazy ex...
redheaded hottie

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2011
First of all heather you need a reality check. Your life with john is over. He doesn't love you anymore. Quit living in memories just let it go it will hurt less When it hits ya. Second of al nice playing. Like how you are two people on here. Third my kids will always come first before your Fat jobless ass. Oh ya that's another thing you will never compare to me. That is why john is getting rid of you. When you make 19 an hour then maybe you will get someone who wants to be with your fat ass.. your gonna need a job to support those kids. It might be good yo find the daddies. Then maybe you could withdraw a child support check. O and one more thing he's not the only one that hates you his family does too. Just thought I'd bring ya back to reality you crazy whore.
heather

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2011
LOL I don't think I need the reality check.. look in the mirror. God you are so pathetic. Who is he sleeping with every night? Hum? Oh yeah me. Who has he been with for ten years? Oh Yeah again me. Who is the whore? You that's why you no longer have him.
just sayin

Fort Scott, KS

#10 Mar 16, 2011
wrong again ms crazy..im not heather.. im a friend of johns..names haley..new flash crazy he aint leaving heather..esp for you so quit hatin. he doesnt care that you hold the kids over his head bc in the long run its you they'll blame and who care how much you make. Its not you he wants...and how the hell do you explain the fact the ALL three of the kids look just like john... they sad fact is you dont exsist in his life anymore deal with get over it and move on quit being so damn desperate.
just sayin aka haley

Fort Scott, KS

#11 Mar 16, 2011
gloria...john says quit startin shit..he aint leavin. period!
heather

United States

#12 Mar 16, 2011
I have said this a million times to you Gloria.... oh I called ya out. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE. I AM LEAVING IT AS THAT my last message to You
redheaded hottie

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2011
Gee I wonder what happened to the Wh**e. Heard their having problems. Oops. Ha ha ha
crazy b

Overland Park, KS

#14 Mar 28, 2011
redheaded hottie wrote:
First of all heather you need a reality check. Your life with john is over. He doesn't love you anymore. Quit living in memories just let it go it will hurt less When it hits ya. Second of al nice playing. Like how you are two people on here. Third my kids will always come first before your Fat jobless ass. Oh ya that's another thing you will never compare to me. That is why john is getting rid of you. When you make 19 an hour then maybe you will get someone who wants to be with your fat ass.. your gonna need a job to support those kids. It might be good yo find the daddies. Then maybe you could withdraw a child support check. O and one more thing he's not the only one that hates you his family does too. Just thought I'd bring ya back to reality you crazy whore.
you dont have a chance john don't want your nasty a
crazy b

Overland Park, KS

#15 Mar 28, 2011
redheaded hottie wrote:
Gee I wonder what happened to the Wh**e. Heard their having problems. Oops. Ha ha ha
your the wh**e and every body know's it.
redheaded hottie

United States

#16 Mar 28, 2011
Ah how nice heather you picked a different screen name.. yep you are a crazy bit*h for even thinking john wants to be with you. John is still in love with me. He may tell you he isn't but me and his family knows the truth. If only you had the relationship his mom and I have. Sucks huh? Being singled out. Well heather your only hurting those degenerate kids of yours. Just let him go. He is so much better off without you and you know that. Don't you? You will never be good enough for him. You can't even work. Your a worthless human being. Put those kids up for adoption for they can get a better life. I can't even describe what I truely think of how you are but all I can say is (Your a worthless, fat disgusting, lazy ,no good,piece of sh*t,who*e! Have a nice day!
crazy b

Overland Park, KS

#17 Mar 28, 2011
this isn't heather you dumb b***h
crazy b

Overland Park, KS

#18 Mar 28, 2011
you need to stay out john's life he dont want you
you dumb a** trash whole of a wh**e
crazy b

Overland Park, KS

#19 Mar 28, 2011
redheaded hottie wrote:
Ah how nice heather you picked a different screen name.. yep you are a crazy bit*h for even thinking john wants to be with you. John is still in love with me. He may tell you he isn't but me and his family knows the truth. If only you had the relationship his mom and I have. Sucks huh? Being singled out. Well heather your only hurting those degenerate kids of yours. Just let him go. He is so much better off without you and you know that. Don't you? You will never be good enough for him. You can't even work. Your a worthless human being. Put those kids up for adoption for they can get a better life. I can't even describe what I truely think of how you are but all I can say is (Your a worthless, fat disgusting, lazy ,no good,piece of sh*t,who*e! Have a nice day!
STALKER ALERT
crazy b

Overland Park, KS

#20 Mar 28, 2011
nothen more to say to trash
redheaded hottie

United States

#21 Mar 28, 2011
Trash? Oh you must be related to heather. What is she too much of a coward to stand up for herself she has to have someone else do it? She is So pathetic. I'm not trash I have class. Heather and her friends know what trash is. Ask her. She is the picture in the dictionary next The word trash. Honey I make over nineteen an hour what you make? Probably same as heather nothing. Just sit around and eat up someone else's Money. Do you want kids heather needs a family that will adopt her three pieces of shit degerate ones she thinks is Johns. NEWS FLASH!!! there not. I have the only children that john is truely the father too. Heather has got everyone so blind sided she is not one bit innocent. SHE IS A WHO*RE!!!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accident at Valu Sat Ralph 3
Dollar General Employees Fri Arnold 18
Things you should know Fri OldTimer 2
Jeff gourd Aug 24 D-O-A 3
if I call the popo... Aug 21 snitchsdie 3
Broadway patrol Aug 21 Walking long dist... 1
Does Crime Pay (Feb '16) Aug 21 antimeth 13

Fort Scott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Scott Mortgages