shutthefuckupnic oleyork

Mount Vernon, MO

#27 Apr 25, 2013
Nuff *
who

United States

#28 Apr 25, 2013
bob wrote:
good gravy...you should quit writing books on topix it's gettin pretty old seeing you ramble on for days! seriously.. if your clean and blah blah then shush and move on. I don't think.anyyone cares about your move to Texas and dying of aids and etc. tone it down a little! I thought crackheads rambled on like crazy so your kind of making me wonder...
shutthefuckupnicoleyork wrote:
Buff said.

I agree with these guys... Buff said lol
reader

Fort Scott, KS

#29 Apr 25, 2013
I agree I think they need to check her for drugs,all she does is repeat her self and I don't believe a words she said
bob

Fort Scott, KS

#30 Apr 25, 2013
at least I'm not the only one sick of hearing her!! lol
near Meth Valley

Gardner, KS

#31 Apr 25, 2013
My eyes have began to bleed, wow Steven King put a new ribbon in the typewriter!
nicole york

Pittsburg, KS

#32 Apr 26, 2013
bob wrote:
good gravy...you should quit writing books on topix it's gettin pretty old seeing you ramble on for days! seriously.. if your clean and blah blah then shush and move on. I don't think.anyyone cares about your move to Texas and dying of aids and etc. tone it down a little! I thought crackheads rambled on like crazy so your kind of making me wonder...
if you dont like my idea then dont ask what i would suggest doing about the issue! and ya i wrote alot to get my point across! no not a crack head either thanks! ya all can think and say what you like but just know it is not the videos that is bringing these people down it is the tips! the videos do not even go online till after the people are arrested and not all of the people in the videos are the ones involved that is why i even said anything in the 1st d*mn place! if u do not like my novels then dont freakin read them ! for being such a wise a** you all sure dont have a lick of since!!!!
Not just one

Fort Scott, KS

#33 Apr 26, 2013
Not everyone in this town feels the same! Nicole, you just keep on going, you are doing fine! Most of the people I have talked to in town express that while they HATE meth, they do not hate the users. They say they only "follow" anon90 on Facebook out of curiosity or fear for a loved one. I don't think they are a "legion" at all. The idea to come together as a community and take a stand against meth is a GREAT idea. The more mature citizens do not want to be involved in "evil looking masked characters". Kinda brings to mind the concept of KKK. This was just poorly thought out in my opinion. I cannot support the way it's being done and Most of the people I have talked to say the same thing. I realize that a Few Topix "writers" will speak loudly against my opinion, but that doesn't necessarily reflect the feelings of the greater population of Fort Scott, or Bourbon County. Let the shredding begin. Lol
nicole york

Pittsburg, KS

#34 Apr 26, 2013
Not just one wrote:
Not everyone in this town feels the same! Nicole, you just keep on going, you are doing fine! Most of the people I have talked to in town express that while they HATE meth, they do not hate the users. They say they only "follow" anon90 on Facebook out of curiosity or fear for a loved one. I don't think they are a "legion" at all. The idea to come together as a community and take a stand against meth is a GREAT idea. The more mature citizens do not want to be involved in "evil looking masked characters". Kinda brings to mind the concept of KKK. This was just poorly thought out in my opinion. I cannot support the way it's being done and Most of the people I have talked to say the same thing. I realize that a Few Topix "writers" will speak loudly against my opinion, but that doesn't necessarily reflect the feelings of the greater population of Fort Scott, or Bourbon County. Let the shredding begin. Lol
it isnt that i am against getting meth of the street and i hate no one ever! it is their actions that i hate. and i wasnt trying to ramble i am sorry but when i feel something is wrong i try to stand up for what is right. my nieces parents are brought up in the videos and the one has been locked up for a good chunk of time now, and i hate when people accuse people for something that they didnt do. i wasnt trying to up myself either it was simply to show that if i can do it and better myself with the help and support of others around me then maybe we should stop trash talkin and making assumptions and try to get to the bottom of this issue. those videos are not helping in anyway PERIOD! we can read the paper if we wanna know who got arrested and what they got arrested for! i do not care either way all i am saying is this. get the facts b4 u make the assumptions and 2 drop the videos! the TIPS are awesome u all keep on doing what u do i would never be able to nark on anyone i was taught differently but if u all wanna do it to stop the meth issues then i am all for it but i think it goes deeper than turning them in. think of what they will do when they are out again? where will they go? what will they do to pay bills? with those bogus videos nothing! no one will let them live in their property no one will offer a job and alot of them get out and really do change and want to change but just do not know where or how to start! we need a group to help addicts not just of meth but all drugs. alot of people have pill issues or other drug issues and want to stop but it is so easy to keep doing it or they have lost all complete hope. we talk about coming together then why not come together and help one another out and encourage them to stay off meth or whatever and help them to know that they are clean and can stay that way. i was abused by a man who was so strung out on that cr*p that he didnt realize he was doing what he was doing and lets just say it was horrible and i would never wish that on anyone alot of these people do not even realize they are hurting their family or friends. it is really sad and i just want the awareness to get out that this is a hard thing to beat and that if we help eachother in a positive way then we can beat it, but not by bringing one another down that is not gonna help and it is gonna cause more issues in the long and short run. again sorry so long but it is what i feel and it is topix and everyones thoughts can be heard and typed on here. over look mine if u dont wanna read it or it is too long.
thanks and GOD bless!!!
shutthefuckupnic oleyork

United States

#35 Apr 26, 2013
Dang Nicole stfu
hmm

Olathe, KS

#37 Apr 26, 2013
I wish this was twitter do you could only write so many letters...
GoodRabbit

Vista, CA

#38 Apr 26, 2013
You Want to Get A Meth Head to Leave?

Just Play Him This

http://youtu.be/4wYSfP6JokY

Watch Them Run! HAHAHAHAHAHA
bob

Mount Vernon, MO

#39 Apr 26, 2013
dang your still going! I'm pretty sure that nobody asked you to put your two cents in it, that is an option to you but you are pretty dang annoying with all your blabber! just like your moving to texas and aids rumor that has nothing to do with this topic unless you were running from the drug game or screwed someone on it, maybe it's just you rambling on as usual who knows? For the sake of normal peoples nerves settle down geez. Let your fingers rest a bit. lmfao
bob

Mount Vernon, MO

#40 Apr 26, 2013
near Meth Valley wrote:
My eyes have began to bleed, wow Steven King put a new ribbon in the typewriter!
Amen!!!
nicole york

Pittsburg, KS

#41 Apr 27, 2013
the point is that rumors happen in this town! and those videos are just that rumors! there is no truth behind them. the person who made them said it was to find their son right and to get him help. well maybe if they would make a video about their son or tell everyone who they are or who their son is then maybe someone may know something,but no they are taking their emotions out on everyone else in those videos. do u all not realize that a cop can take tips but b4 they can "bust" anyone they have to investigate them and they have to have probable cause to even consider arresting these people? it is not based off of these videos! and if it was then these people who are locked up can press charges and get someone in big trouble for stalking them and taping their phone and reading messages and listening to their phone calls? do u also know that these people can file what is called a motion of discovery and will and can find out that all was reported to the police and if any of the information was collected illegally and they can prove that the TIPS given were through someone tapping phones or hacking or stalking them they can get it thrown out and sue the cr*p outta the person? just a heads up there ya all....
I hope they do find who is behind these videos since they seemed to have forgotten about their son that was their inspiration to make these videos in the 1st d*mn place.... how is that going for u anon??? why dont u ever talk about him? did u bring him down too? why dont u give his name? is he in ur videos? BET NOT!!!!!!
etard to da retard

United States

#42 Apr 27, 2013
mamabear wrote:
Ms. York, what exactly is your plan to get meth off the streets? As i read your comments its seems to ramble on and on and on chastizing the group about how they are going about it bullying etc. Have you startyed a movement that helps your city?? So far this group has enacted a change, a visible change.
She made it quite clear that this is just a form of bullying. U guys r stupid its not ur business to get involved in dis manner u guys are goin to corner a rabbid dog. I hope dis don't go sour I c dis getting outta hand hope it don't end in a blood bath.
etard to da retard

United States

#43 Apr 27, 2013
Doi
Anon91 wrote:
The traffic between here and Nevada has been interesting to observe. Yes, we have eyes in Nevada too. We keep seeing a Black Mercedes driven by a FS woman. Fascinating.
Hey bud I make three or four trips to nevada somtimes don't mean I'm doin nothin wrong observe des nuts and ur mouth u nosey observant scondrell dis is very low posting traffic coming n leaving ft scott u guys ain't done nothin if ur not cops u shouldn't be interfering with there work. Its like a cahier doin heart surgery its wrong.
mamabear

United States

#44 Apr 30, 2013
Dis?? Wth english please! Congrats on the new video anon! Love the before and after pictures. Keep going with your quest! For all the people hooked on meth.... If your reading this, look at what your doing to yourself. Read the posts on here and tell me truthfully, cant you see the ridiculous arguments that are being put out there by the users?? You may think you can pull off your high where nobody will know your high, but its not that way, everyone can see that your tweaking.... Users of meth have no place to hide in fort scott, the light of day will shine by the fourth of july and the cockroach users of meth will try to find a dark place to hide but there wont be anywhere! Its so uplifting to have hope for our families, community. Thank you anon!
Authority PRIORITY

Highlandville, MO

#45 May 6, 2013
Really, Drugs are the biggest prob in this town. It seems to me once opon a time a fella had the right to choose how he led his life, for better or worse that should be his decision. If a person wants to destroy his/her life be it meth, coke heroin, alcahol, cigarettes, That was their perogative, Perscription drugs and the fine hospital you have in town kills more people every year than all illegal drugs combined. What do we do bout that? What about the child molesters and rapists and abusive people walking the streets of this wonderful town??? Ther isnt a person in this town that doesnt have a vice of some sort. Lets witch hunt them! Take our guns, take our rights, tell us how to live and mind everyone elses business but your own. Life is short, better worry bout how YOUR own garden grows, before you go trampling though someone elses because you dont agree with the way they choose to live their lives. Ignorance and hate is all this sorry excuse for a town knows. And bet those meth heads outlast every single one of you so called Do Gooders!!! Last time i checked our tax dollars pay for goverment and state entities that worry about the "drug Problem"?? Small minded rude, backstabbin town of Fort Scott. Not alot to be proud of if you ask me.
Bourbon County justice

Fort Scott, KS

#46 May 6, 2013
Our mission is quite simple: to assist the efforts to rid this city and county of meth heads. Other causes will be left to others.
investigative Reporter

Highlandville, MO

#47 May 6, 2013
There is a book coming soon about the city of Ft. Scott. Should be VERY interesting. It will reveal much about the small South eastern kansas town. Politics,law enforcement,water supply, and much much more. The book is called TOP 50 Worst city's in the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SuddenLink, The FINAL Straw! (Sep '14) 17 hr Fsuddenlink 17
whats your holiday pet peeves (Dec '11) Fri Red 18
Change ur ways Dec 1 Bill 13
Police blocking scanners? Dec 1 scanner 17
The county vicious dog ordinance Nov 30 Animal Lover 1
Who's the new Judge?? (Aug '14) Nov 30 Terri 14
Swap nude pics? (Apr '12) Nov 28 Crc2016 148

Fort Scott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance