Cody Phillips

Fort Scott, KS

#1 Mar 1, 2011
Grant Hill is just one of those kids I just want to beat within an inch of their life along with a couple of his buddies. I ran into him at walmart the other day and he told me that my brother wanted to fight him and that he didnt know why. I swear my first reaction was you mess with his girlfriend, you beat the living fuck out of his best friend and you constantly annoy the hell out of him; hmm gee I wonder why. I don't blame my brother for wanting to beat the piss out of him. I wouldn't mind giving him a royal beating myself. Jacob is part of my family and if you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us so if you don't to get beat up, my advise is to leave me and my family alone.
Chunks

Edgerton, KS

#2 Mar 1, 2011
Ya cody since your such a tuff yound gun. Y dont you go play tuff guy some whete else, lets say the play ground winfield scott, you might be able to take a few of those kids douche
kyle

Fort Scott, KS

#4 Mar 4, 2011
cody ur a douche so is ur brother that is all
Grant Hill

Fort Scott, KS

#5 Mar 5, 2011
Funny how all you chicken shits won't look at me at school, However, I did absolutely nothing to your family. Never said A damn word about Britney Burns, nor annoy him. As far as beating up Lee, It's settled. Lee and I have no problems anymore and are fine. There is no reason Jacob should be mad about that because Lee and I are cool. Anyways to the Phillips boys, get a life. Get mad over a real situation, not some bull shit.
Mike Hawk

Fort Scott, KS

#6 Mar 11, 2011
hahahaha i straight up laugh in your face at school but you dont do anything....panzi
Chunks

United States

#7 Mar 12, 2011
Listen up mike...obviously if u go to the high school trying to act tuff ur a little bit*h..f*ck with grant when ever im around we will see how tuff u r
Anonymous

Canyon Lake, TX

#8 Mar 13, 2011
who the fu-ck is mike hawk
Taran LaPiere

Canyon Lake, TX

#9 Mar 13, 2011
who the fu-ck is mike hawk?
tony lama

Fort Scott, KS

#10 Mar 14, 2011
taran u are retarded so shut up
Grant

Fort Scott, KS

#11 Mar 30, 2011
You Laugh at me? You couldn't even put your name. And have you said anything to me? Obviously not. Jesus..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amish Potty Problem (Jun '12) Sat Bovine 287
Woods Supermarket Sat Sam 3
Yateswell Custom Roofing (Tim Yates & Josh Glid... (Oct '13) Mar 27 Robbed 65
Gay (Oct '10) Mar 27 illusion 150
cops and unmarked cars at Fort scott inn motel ... Mar 26 sick of stupid 2
turd hurdlers assoc. Mar 26 illusion 2
The new old uscellular building Mar 25 dang 3
Fort Scott Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web