How many times have you seen it?

How many times have you seen it?

Posted in the Fort Scott Forum

curiousone

Tonkawa, OK

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Just wondering how many times you have stopped and watched the free Christmas ligth dispay at First and Margrave?
Xmas

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Not only is your thread title meaningless, so is the the part about free "Christmas lights".
Didn't know they cost anything other then effort to string them up and the electric to run them.
Who cares?
delighted

Wichita, KS

#3 Dec 6, 2012
After reading the article in the BoCo Review, I decided to go see this show. I was delighted! The Browns have spent many hours to provide this entertainment to the public. As to the cost, I sure there is more expense than meets the eye. And to "Xmas", I have been to places that charge for you to see their lights and nothing has compared to this "free" show. Thank you to the Browns. I'm sure my family will be wanting to go back again and again.
WC Fields

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2012
delighted wrote:
I have been to places that charge for you to see their lights and nothing has compared to this "free" show.
A fool and their money are soon parted......WC Fields.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog on broadway starving and always outside. 17 hr Fort trash 4
Dirty old man. 17 hr Curious resident 3
Codes Officer of Fort Scott 21 hr Fort trash 3
What is skitch - sign blocking the Fort Scott s... 21 hr Fort trash 11
Mercy convenient Care Sat Dude 5
Suddenlink Sat Don 6
Does anyone like Dominos pizza Sat Yesyes 25

Fort Scott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance