First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Food4Thought

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2011
Honest topic. Kids and their marijuana these days. It's the new new. The question is...can you be a mad parent if your child smokes only marijuana with no cigarettes or alcohol being involved?
Sam I Am

Walnut, KS

#2 Oct 19, 2011
Well yes that would be much safer in terms of health... But in terms of the law? Ehh not so much, besides...

It would only take one headlight to go out (and a dickhead cop) to eternally label you as a worthless pothead in this small conservative community.
parent

Fort Scott, KS

#3 Oct 20, 2011
I wouldnt be mad, it should be legalized anyway. Cigarettes and alcohol cause many accidents and deaths every day, never heard of anyone dying from marijuana!
nope to dope

Ottawa, KS

#4 Oct 20, 2011
What about the pot that has been laced with cocain,hash,meth or other dangerous chemicals.

When stoners buy a bag of pot why do you think its called DOPE?

“Made in the USA”

Since: Sep 11

Kansas

#5 Oct 20, 2011
Uhm, yeah. Marijuana is still bad for you, health wise and otherwise. It can also cause emotional problems among other things. Too many people ruin their lives with that stuff and it does not help them stay away from the other stuff, so don't fool yourself. It also gets around and eventually ends up in the hands of kids that are even younger than you might expect. Or they grow up thinking it is okay, when it is not. Just more problems and distractions in life to keep them from being focused on what is most important.
1 parent

Fort Scott, KS

#6 Oct 20, 2011
OH please, you think pot in this area has been laced with cocaine? Very doubtful, no drug dealer is going to give away extra's like that!! Marijuana is a natural weed grown on God's green earth, no chemicals involved!

“Made in the USA”

Since: Sep 11

Kansas

#7 Oct 20, 2011
So are a lot of other poisonous plants. Are you going to smoke those also? The reason you get the funny feeling in your head is because that is just ONE of the reactions of your body and brain to the poison your are ingesting.
GeTrEaL

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2011
Nobody has every died from it and its not poisonous or doctors wouldn’t prescribe it to people to help with their cancer! Get real if you’re not smart enough to tell if it is laced or not than you shouldn’t be smoking it. It is a natural herb. People have been smoking it for many years and im sure its going to be here past our generation, it's not going anywhere so might as well get used to it.
StonerKing

Mesa, AZ

#10 Feb 21, 2012
Jay-Hawker wrote:
Uhm, yeah. Marijuana is still bad for you, health wise and otherwise. It can also cause emotional problems among other things. Too many people ruin their lives with that stuff and it does not help them stay away from the other stuff, so don't fool yourself. It also gets around and eventually ends up in the hands of kids that are even younger than you might expect. Or they grow up thinking it is okay, when it is not. Just more problems and distractions in life to keep them from being focused on what is most important.
Just the facts mam. Where are you getting your info that marijuana is bad for you? Emotional problems from smoking weed?! I have been smoking from over 30 years! I am healthy and my children were born with 10 fingers and 10 toes!!I make $75k a year(stoned).
And I would like to know what what in life is so important that marijuana will distract you from? It takes 5 minutes to get high. Leaving one at peace with themselves and the world around them. I never hid my smoking from my children. I educated them. I allowed them to make their own choices. And they have. College degrees and great jobs. Yep they grew up thinking it was ok but I also instilled individualism into them. Free to make your own choices. Not to let people like you decide for them.
Post me a link that says moderate use of marijuana is bad for you..Please. I gotchya..
Peace
StonerKing

Mesa, AZ

#11 Feb 22, 2012
Jay-Hawker wrote:
So are a lot of other poisonous plants. Are you going to smoke those also? The reason you get the funny feeling in your head is because that is just ONE of the reactions of your body and brain to the poison your are ingesting.
You are a dumbfuq. You call marijuana a poison? How educated are you? Prove your point and I will go away. But until then I will search out your useless ass and smote you. If I need to I will discount everything you say with factual studies. Not just back woods "Jay-Hawker" mentality and posturing. Just the facts mam. Just the facts.
StonerKing

Mesa, AZ

#12 Feb 22, 2012
Peace.
SonOfOdin

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2013
nope to dope wrote:
What about the pot that has been laced with cocain,hash,meth or other dangerous chemicals.
When stoners buy a bag of pot why do you think its called DOPE?
umm I have an issue with you thinking that it could possibly be laced with hash...do you even know what hash is?...let me educate you a little...hash is nothing more than the tricromes (the tiny little sugary crystals produced to catch pollen) from a female marijuana plant that have been mashed together forming a resin like substance. They are usually separated via cold water agitation. They then are put through a series of for lack of a better word strainers to remove any plant matter. See the reason it one uses tricromes to make hash is because most of the plants active compound THC or tetrahydrocannabinol is found in the tricromes...thus making hash basically 100% THC...hash normally goes anywhere from 10 to 30 sometimes 50 bucks a gram depending on the quality and from what strains of pot it was made from...so if a dealer wants to lace my herb with some full melt or even some blonde I'm really cool with that and I would be a repeat customer.
SonOfOdin

United States

#14 Mar 27, 2013
And if you think marijuana is poisonous do me a favor...go online and google Monsanto farms and Monsanto foods and look at the crap they are poisoning us with in the foods we eat every day.
pothead

Fort Scott, KS

#15 Mar 30, 2013
StonerKing wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dumbfuq. You call marijuana a poison? How educated are you? Prove your point and I will go away. But until then I will search out your useless ass and smote you. If I need to I will discount everything you say with factual studies. Not just back woods "Jay-Hawker" mentality and posturing. Just the facts mam. Just the facts.store bought drmarijauana
Thank you nothing upsets me more than people who talk nonsense with out ever doing there own research ..
Store bought drugs have more poison than any people weed i ever smoke and back in the day it was encouraged to grow marijuana to make hemp products
that guy

United States

#16 Mar 30, 2013
I'm from colorado and have smoked all my life I have served this great country overseas and still to this day I function just fine. And my docter prescribes it to me.... hmmm must be poison....
haha

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2013
I smoke pot and will continue to do so. Now know the facts. Pot or lack there of cann cause depression. When marijuana is smoked it does produce harmful chemicals like tar, which in turn can lead to lung and breathing problems. I am still all for pot but it is not completely harmless
ItsNorml

Kansas City, KS

#18 Mar 30, 2013
haha wrote:
I smoke pot and will continue to do so. Now know the facts. Pot or lack there of cann cause depression. When marijuana is smoked it does produce harmful chemicals like tar, which in turn can lead to lung and breathing problems. I am still all for pot but it is not completely harmless
one word...vaporizer...or make eatables...budder isn't hard to make.
haha

Springfield, MO

#19 Mar 31, 2013
ItsNorml wrote:
<quoted text>
one word...vaporizer...or make eatables...budder isn't hard to make.
butter
near Meth Valley

Gardner, KS

#20 Mar 31, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>butter
Budder look it up.
ItsNorml

United States

#21 Mar 31, 2013
I meant budder...it is a play in n words...it is THC infused butter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eclipse glasses 1 hr Don 2
The end is here, repent!!! 1 hr MBT 2
Stan Meek fired from Matrix ? 15 hr Clean 30
Does anyone like Dominos pizza Tue I like pizza 13
What has happened to Fort Scott Aug 14 Ithrowthemaway 12
South Main - 69 Highway Aug 14 NotallTruckersbut... 2
Suddenlink Internet Is A JOKE! (Oct '10) Aug 14 Savethe4th 7

Fort Scott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance