brittney jackson, sara gort, raven cruz.

brittney jackson, sara gort, raven cruz.

Posted in the Fort Scott Forum

Anonymous

Fort Scott, KS

#1 Jun 8, 2011
these people are the ugliest bitches in town and need to get a life. i hate the shit out of them. sara is fat, ravens band sucks. and so does his friends. and brittney looks like a white ugly ape. all these ugly people do all day is sit around and sit in there uglyness. so i would like to hear your comments on these ugly white pieces of sh*t. thanks for your comments (:
Issues much

Denver, CO

#2 Jun 8, 2011
I dont know who the other are, but I have mad respect for Raven for being himself. His band really isnt that horrible (i live near where they practice, so I hear it every time they do). They aren't professionals by any means, but at least they are doing something productive with their time (unlike yourself).

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 8, 2011
Raven is cool and I don't like rock music but their band sounds good to me! Sara is a very cool person! Leave her alone! I don't know Brittney well but she was nice to me. I don't see why you have to get on here and talk about a bunch of teenagers! Another thing is this.... Sara Gort is not fat.. you may think she is but don't worry about it.. She may be comfortable with her body!
RoCk On

Fort Scott, KS

#4 Jun 8, 2011
Whoo hooo Ravens band rocks....keep rockin it raven!
Liz

Fort Scott, KS

#5 Jun 9, 2011
you need to get a life ok an stop talking shit over the internet with a fake name and grow some balls and say this crap to there face since you think you can over the computer.
agree

United States

#6 Jun 9, 2011
I was getting gas at petes on wall street the other night and kept hearing like live music so we followed where it was coming from and it was this little band in a garage and it sounded pretty good and more important the were having a good time. So what the kid is different who cares.
Debbie

Wichita, KS

#7 Jun 11, 2011
agree wrote:
I was getting gas at petes on wall street the other night and kept hearing like live music so we followed where it was coming from and it was this little band in a garage and it sounded pretty good and more important the were having a good time. So what the kid is different who cares.
very true people need to stop talking crap on the teenageers and not judgeing them its not write i heard them at the good ol days and they sound pretty good to me and its good for them to be having fun so people grow up
LAURENSTANLEY

Crestview, FL

#8 Jun 21, 2012
Listen up mother duckers, brittney jackson is my lil sister. And why dont you guys grow a pair and name yourself or say it to their face. Bunch of Vaginas posting shit under an anonymous name lmao dont even want nobody knowin who you are huh? I just found out about this website and was seein why the heck are people were posting this middle school drama BS. Its easy to sound like a badass over the computer when people dnt kno who you but i bet in person you act friendly as hell. You have no life just like everyo ther mother ducker in fort scott. Dueces chickenheads.
chuck

Kansas City, MO

#9 Jun 21, 2012
I'm pretty sure chloe Smith wrote this or one of her friends raven is a cool dude
a little bit of truth

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2012
Ravine ain't afraid to be his self, Awesome ! Britney is a good mom and now days that's just amazing. Don't know Sara but I'd bet she's nice enough
kirsten dieudonne

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Why do people hide behind a fake name on here? Grow a pair! Stop being a bi*ch! I think people are intitled to be who they want to be! If you don't like it move or just don't hang out with them!
What the

United States

#12 Jun 23, 2012
leave these girls alone
Say What

Severy, KS

#13 Jun 23, 2012
Hey....Theres that french fry Lady!!!!!
Raven J Cruz

Hartland, WI

#14 Jul 6, 2012
Dear, people of topics. I have never been on this site till now. I find it quite funny soneone would chose to waste there time trying to get there good old fix of drama here. I got to say if you got to hate on my look try looking like your self for a change. If you got to hate on my band try playing something that we play. If your going to talk shit on the computer at least you did not stop and say it to my face like the outher " pussys " and if you think I'm any thing outher thin....talk to me or get to know me befor you post a thing over topics. All I do is play musoc and sing in the joy of my own mood. If you don't like that u can take a bow and leave my croud a lot of people post under fake names on here I am here to say..... I am the real raven cruz email [email protected] and I could care less about any thing that you got to say bad about me. I doubt ill even rember this years down the way. If you see this say hi. If you don't feel free to pass me bye. Every one will dide some time and I'm a free sole with no religin I am happy and I will live a long life anf hope you all do to. And if you want you can just be happy to. If not good luck with what you do......love you all who love me. Now I'm going to leave I just thought of a album to make just by makeing this.
Raven J Cruz

Hartland, WI

#15 Jul 6, 2012
What the wrote:
leave these girls alone

I'm a dude
Wolf

Girard, KS

#16 Aug 4, 2012
man Raven probably has more balls then any of the guys in that town. He aint afraid of being himself and doing what he likes and loves. Most of the people in that town are fake and just go with the "status quo" I got mad respect for the kid and hope his band actually makes it big, they are amazing. And as for brittany, she may be young but age will not change what she is. she is a wonderfully sweet person who deserves none of this, and for the other girl mentioned i dont know her, but what i can tell, someone has no life and wants to make others miserable.
Donna

Girard, KS

#17 Aug 6, 2012
Raven you scare me sometime how well that you can do your make-up lol but you are still a pretty good kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SuddenLink, The FINAL Straw! (Sep '14) 1 hr PeterPeterson 18
Question about Matthew Higgins 1 hr Joecool66701 1
whats your holiday pet peeves (Dec '11) Fri Red 18
Change ur ways Dec 1 Bill 13
Police blocking scanners? Dec 1 scanner 17
The county vicious dog ordinance Nov 30 Animal Lover 1
Who's the new Judge?? (Aug '14) Nov 30 Terri 14

Fort Scott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance