Georgie Spencer Arrested Is she going...

Georgie Spencer Arrested Is she going to Prison this time?

Posted in the Fort Scott Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2012
She has been arrested several times. Please send her to prison this time.She has lived on welfare for years, raised her girls on welfare, stole everyone blind and has been selling drugs for years. Please judge put her away this time.
yeah right

Overland Park, KS

#2 Feb 10, 2012
shes just like the rest of her family a bunch of scum sucking theifs
lol

Fort Scott, KS

#3 Feb 10, 2012
Might wanna watch who your talking bout, just saying....
yeah right

Overland Park, KS

#4 Feb 10, 2012
and what if I don't does the truth bother you
concerned

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2012
None of them work, they all deal in drugs, why would I want to watch what I'm saying, it's the truth, she's 52 for God's sake, get a job like the rest of us!!!!!
yeah right

Overland Park, KS

#6 Feb 10, 2012
concerned ya hit right on the headdog good job she is nasty with a Capital gross she's part shadden pearson and God only knows what else shes made of
swingin

Fort Scott, KS

#7 Feb 10, 2012
u might keep a couple of those names out your mouth there unless you know what or who your talking about]
concerned

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2012
I know she has had many names, spencer, kursch,johnson, now baskin, he's twenty years younger than her, I know she's not married to him. I don't know why they keep letting her out of jail.
out in the sticks

Fort Scott, KS

#9 Feb 10, 2012
Well let me tell you something there " yeah right", she aint related to the shadden's for one thing, i dont know if she's related to the pearson's or not but that's not the point. I'm gonna have to agree with SWINGIN, because I am a shadden and i know the pearson's and we get up and go to work every dam day, so before you go runnin your mouth at least make sure you are correct!
concerned

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2012
Some Shaddens and Pearsons don't work.
concerned

United States

#11 Feb 11, 2012
Keep to the topic, this is about Georgie Spencer.
yeah

Fort Scott, KS

#12 Feb 11, 2012
all her daughters expect 1 are just like her no good having all those kids with different men and living off welfare and I do believe she is a Pearson
yeah right

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 12, 2012
her son randy pearson the one she gave up is a shadden his dad randy shadden
grand wizard

Redfield, KS

#16 Feb 12, 2012
selling your self is not a real job
concerned

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2012
I guess you would know since you're the Grand Wizard, lol. I would be in jail with the rest of your relatives wouldn't I if I did that, but you can think whatever you want I don't care. Maybe your magic powers will get her out of jail.
gosh

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2012
....theres no shaddens on here lol ...they can't operate a computer, let alone afford one.
grand wizard

Redfield, KS

#20 Feb 12, 2012
EXCUSE ME NOT COULD WOULD
Concerned

United States

#21 Feb 12, 2012
Shaking in my boots now. I'm done with this thread and you low lifes. I won't be posting on here anymore. Good luck in court, life as you know it is over, finally.
gosh

United States

#22 Feb 12, 2012
grand wizard wrote:
EXCUSE ME NOT COULD WOULD
lmao I'm really scared ... not!!!! Btw I'm a mma fighter y'all know me, cmon gercha sum.
neverseeprison

Fort Scott, KS

#25 Feb 15, 2012
they only bust her so it will look like they are doing there job. there are more people than her who have been selling drugs for years. Watch them get off or not get busted. there are 2 houses on broadway ironic north and south that are drug houses and it is a known fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Weddle 1 hr Truth Hurts 4
How is it possible many arrests yet no jail? 3 hr OldTimer 2
Who will be the nect sheriff?? 6 hr Curious on couch 11
babysitter!!!!!! Sun adikoalabear 9
Fort Scott needs a clean up day. (Sep '14) Sun mad 11
Highlands fight Sat Dude 3
Anthony anderson (May '15) Apr 28 swill lord 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Scott Mortgages