Joyce Shankland Robin Cox and Kenny Mcqueen

Posted in the Fort Scott Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
peoplelikethis

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Nasty people like this live in our town and sale dope for a living wait robin and joyce are just plain nasty back stabbing whores. That no one likes. They go to parties still acting stupid. I dont even think robin and mcnasty are suppose to be around one another. Arent they both in trouble. And wait doesnt robins brother work at the jail i have seen him and his trash for a girlfriend hanging out with robin and her group of drug heads and drug dealers. Cant he be fired for that or is that just ok. Little kids run the jail any way.
lokie

Butler, MO

#2 Feb 4, 2011
peoplelikethis wrote:
Nasty people like this live in our town and sale dope for a living wait robin and joyce are just plain nasty back stabbing whores. That no one likes. They go to parties still acting stupid. I dont even think robin and mcnasty are suppose to be around one another. Arent they both in trouble. And wait doesnt robins brother work at the jail i have seen him and his trash for a girlfriend hanging out with robin and her group of drug heads and drug dealers. Cant he be fired for that or is that just ok. Little kids run the jail any way.
Some species are known to eat their young, after reading this post and many others on Topix it's to bad the humans are not one of the species that does.
carson0255

Mulvane, KS

#3 Feb 4, 2011
i dunno about robin cox or kenny mcqueen but i know joyce...she is a bright girl. she just has had her problems in the past. i get along well with her and he seems okay to me. just saying tho.
the scoop

Columbia, MO

#4 Feb 4, 2011
well robins grandma worked at the jail for years and that is how her dad stayed out of trouble for such a long time
peoplelikethis

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2011
the scoop wrote:
well robins grandma worked at the jail for years and that is how her dad stayed out of trouble for such a long time
i see i knew robins dad was always in trouble she is just like him. And is that how her brother got on at the jail bc i know hes done his fair share of drugs too. And as far as joyce you are the only one that likes her. And we will know kenny b doing what kenny does and thats sell drugs and use drugs. Just saying.
Curtis

UK

#6 Feb 4, 2011
I always thought Joyce was okay except for the sometimes bitchy attitude but I'd still hit it. Robin on the other hand is pretty nasty, I hear she will go 3 or 4 days sometimes more without bathing, I have a friend that used to go out with her and he said one of the reasons he quit seeing her was because of her lack of cleanliness.
Iknow

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2011
ya a friend of mine slept with robin and said she was pretty nasty. but we were all drunk and you know somethings happen i guess. and i dont think she does bath she doesnt look it. joyce is a bitch for sure. and she can be cool sometimes but everythings always bout her. robins brother blake is a co at the jail but i know shit bout him that would get him fired. no one seems to know how he got the job. but hes just like robin i think he baths but his girlfriend doesnt look like she ever does. she is a nasty Beerbower. and way manly. he better keep a hold of her maybe her dick is bigger then his. as far as the rest of the family i think they have all been in trouble once or twice. and of course done drugs. they all say you do what you know and you date ppl on your level says something bout all of them.
gross

Fort Scott, KS

#8 Feb 4, 2011
robins dad is liks men
Stewie Griffin

Fort Scott, KS

#9 Feb 4, 2011
i thought robin was hot in high school but the guys ive seen her with sense..eww gross yuck methies
ru sure

Columbia, MO

#10 Feb 5, 2011
yep her dad is living with some rich old man in st louis or somewhere his kids only have anything to do with him cause of the money they all laugh behind his back they hate the toothless m fer he is nothing but class A fort Scott trash
wow

Canyon Lake, TX

#11 Feb 5, 2011
Whoever wrote this needs to shut the f*ck up and grow the f*ck up!!!! It's sad u can't even say what your real name is!! lol Shows how much u know cause he don't even know where her dad lives plus if she was doing anything wrong she see a PO once a week!!! As far as Joyce goes shes a wonderful person that has over come more then u all know!!! Kenny has a past so what I bet u do too!!!
yeah right

Columbia, MO

#12 Feb 5, 2011
look on face book she knowsn well where her dad is
wow

Canyon Lake, TX

#13 Feb 5, 2011
duh she knows not u so I would just shut up **** now!!!
TO AMBER WEDDLE

Canyon Lake, TX

#14 Feb 5, 2011
Amber white trash drama queen your just mad cause u went behind your best friends back and got pregnant by her brother Blake!!! Your just mad cause he don't want u no more!!! LMAO BTW white trash people that start topics about other people R WHITE TRASH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
lol

United States

#15 Feb 5, 2011
this one cracks me up. joyce is a bitch robin is a dope whore. kenny smokes dope and sales it too. robins dad has a past but has changed and is a good person. whoever wow is you are dumb you didnt use your name either. i think ppl should know what kind of losers actually live in this town. so ppl say what you wanna say. ha ha ha robin joyce and kenny are trash. most of her family is. look at them.
yeah right

Columbia, MO

#16 Feb 5, 2011
blake is just like his dad probably a homo knocking up every tramp that comes along and most of Robbies baby moma he slept with their daddies and or brothers this is just a prime example the apple doesn't fall from the tree and this is not Amber weedle i's betta then hur
TO AMBER WEDDLE

Canyon Lake, TX

#17 Feb 5, 2011
yeah right wrote:
blake is just like his dad probably a homo knocking up every tramp that comes along and most of Robbies baby moma he slept with their daddies and or brothers this is just a prime example the apple doesn't fall from the tree and this is not Amber weedle i's betta then hur
Your sooooooo much better that u R THE WHITE TRASH TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE
TO AMBER WEDDLE

Canyon Lake, TX

#18 Feb 5, 2011
lol wrote:
this one cracks me up. joyce is a bitch robin is a dope whore. kenny smokes dope and sales it too. robins dad has a past but has changed and is a good person. whoever wow is you are dumb you didnt use your name either. i think ppl should know what kind of losers actually live in this town. so ppl say what you wanna say. ha ha ha robin joyce and kenny are trash. most of her family is. look at them.
YOU WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THE LOSERS IN THIS TOWN..... EVERYONE LOOK AT WHOEVER WROTE THIS CAUSE THEY R THE ONE TALKING THE SH*T AND TALKING ABOUT OTHERS.........YOUR THE LOSER :)))
yeah right

Columbia, MO

#19 Feb 5, 2011
I got a life and a job so there 3 kids all by the same man and he works too and no vision card in my purse so i not in the club da bit--
wow

Canyon Lake, TX

#20 Feb 5, 2011
The losers in Fort Scott r the ones starting topics about the other people............WHITE TRASH :p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid republicans (May '13) 11 min John Brown 685
School Bond 6 hr Don 34
FSCC Board 7 hr When is it going ... 1
Fort Scott needs a clean up day. 9 hr Don 3
hssro Fri Hahaha 5
Brush Dump Fri Mr clean 4
Fort scott water Fri Mr clean 5
•••

Fort Scott News Video

•••