young people divorcing
Jayhawk Rd resident

Washington, DC

#1 Dec 2, 2012
I heard just today that a couple that married as recently as July 2010 are already divorcing. They both attended CCC
Is there no committment anymore?
Hey

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Who
makes sense

Highlandville, MO

#3 Dec 4, 2012
With women having more rights then they did 50 years ago you will now be seeing more divorces....
Jayhawk Rd resident

Washington, DC

#4 Dec 5, 2012
His name is Grant and she is Heather.
Sherm

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Got tired of the same ol'hide?
Hmmmmm

Fort Scott, KS

#6 Dec 5, 2012
What does women's rights have to do with divorce rates? If the woman (or man) is in a negative, hurtful, disrespectful relationship they shouldn't stay there... REGARDLESS of who it is divorcing. What a chauvinistic thing to say!!!
DUH

Wichita, KS

#7 Dec 5, 2012
They get married have a kid or two!!! BAM, She gets child support and welfare!!! Who bit that damn Apple any way??? Eve started this Shit!!
makes sense

Lenexa, KS

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Womens rights has everything to do with this... if women would just stay home to keep the house and not back talk her man there would be less divorce... know your place and divorce rates would drop.

“The Logical Mind on Facebook”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 7, 2012
makes sense wrote:
Womens rights has everything to do with this... if women would just stay home to keep the house and not back talk her man there would be less divorce... know your place and divorce rates would drop.
Please tell me that is supposed to be sarcasm?

If not, then you have shown everyone how exuberantly ignorant you actually are.

www.facebook.com/logicalmind35
DUH

United States

#11 Dec 7, 2012
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Horace Feeley

Pittsburg, KS

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Studies have shown that marriage is the leading cause of divorce.
wayback

United States

#13 Dec 11, 2012
At least they had the choice to get married it was not made for them by some nut who claims to be your wife when you never said I do.
so sad

Fort Scott, KS

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Track Palin, former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin's oldest son, filed for divorce on December 1st after only 19 months of marriage. The Palins were married in May 2011 and have a 16-month-old daughter.
Mine ur own business

Carthage, MO

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Jayhawk rd resident mind ur own buisness get a life and leave other people alone worry about ur own problems not ANY ONE ELSES
Jayhawk Rd resident

Washington, DC

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Heather is loony just like her mother.
HSD

Fort Scott, KS

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Makes sense, I'm assuming you're single then. . yup that's what I thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses 17 hr johnboy 10
Stop Hating!!! 19 hr Belinda 4
Timken 23 hr Just the facts 4
Confederate flag (Aug '12) Tue got taken again 66
Forum Tue Disappointed 6
Hannah Hawkins (Feb '14) Tue Toofunny 12
News History trail promotes African-American heritag... Jul 25 Well Hung Whitey 5

Fort Scott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Scott Mortgages