who will be the next sheriff for gear...

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT SHERIFF FOR GEARY COUNTY?

Created by County Down on Sep 2, 2010

2,792 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tony Wolf

Rudy Goetsch

Carlos Roman

Bob Story

Gary Burgess

Jeff Childs

Tim Brown

Dan Breci

Scott Johnson

Brad Clark

Seriously

Junction City, KS

#169 May 16, 2012
You two chicks need to get a room.
LEO

Sierra Vista, AZ

#170 May 17, 2012
Your Boss wrote:
Mr. ""got to be kidding""....who then is qualified to even think they can run for sheriff if they have never held that position...Help Us Out....!!!!!
Breci is the man.
Oh Boy

Junction City, KS

#171 May 17, 2012
Give it a rest. Breci is the last person this county needs as sheriff. His past is very tainted with his non professional behavior. Why do you think hes no longer in shawnee county?
Hill tops

Junction City, KS

#172 May 19, 2012
Vote 1 wrote:
Tony Ricks has the experience and self decipline.
Tony is nice-not so smart.
Tony Wolf has been working under the Sheriff for some time now. Before that, he was working directly with the people aS well as in the office. The budgets, the common sense.....he knows what is going on now, and what has been going on around this department for years. I would love to see them both in a public debate. All you morons that hide behind fake names and computer screens could come out and ask the questions you would like answers to. See who comes out on top. Ricks in my opinion does not have the experience, if we want someone in the office that has caused such waves within, by all means. His information and ideas via his web site with budget cuts.....what is he planning on cutting?
Give It A Rest

Burlington, KS

#173 May 19, 2012
Hill tops wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony Wolf has been working under the Sheriff for some time now. Before that, he was working directly with the people aS well as in the office. The budgets, the common sense.....he knows what is going on now, and what has been going on around this department for years. I would love to see them both in a public debate. All you morons that hide behind fake names and computer screens could come out and ask the questions you would like answers to. See who comes out on top. Ricks in my opinion does not have the experience, if we want someone in the office that has caused such waves within, by all means. His information and ideas via his web site with budget cuts.....what is he planning on cutting?
What do you mean caused such waves within? Your hiding behind a fake name and you drop a comment like that. Your a fine one to talk. Yes, I say let them ALL who are running debate and may the best man (or woman if one should run and is the better candidate) win.
Wake up

Dodge City, KS

#174 May 23, 2012
Wake up people.......!!!
KAYKAY

Pflugerville, TX

#175 May 25, 2012
Tony Ricks is the best pic for sheriff. No matter what anyone else has to say. I know him well and he is a great person!!!!! soo Goo TONY!
Barry

Pflugerville, TX

#176 May 25, 2012
I've known tony for 30 years, he's a good honest man, who would be proud to be sheriff and serve junction city well. Tony's the right choice.
Kaykay

Pflugerville, TX

#177 May 25, 2012
missing the humor wrote:
Tony Wolf= heart attack waiting to happen.
Tony Ricks= Disloyal, untrustworthy.
Gary Burgess= in comparison to those two...least of the worst.
Barb Smith= Isn't she the one who let Coffman screw her on the tailgate of a pickup at an agency party? When she was married?
There are no good choices.

Do you even know tony ricks? Have you sat down with the man and talked to him? I have many times and he would be a damn good sheriff. So what is your backing to disloyal and untrustworthy?
JC Resident

Junction City, KS

#178 May 25, 2012
Barry wrote:
I've known tony for 30 years, he's a good honest man, who would be proud to be sheriff and serve junction city well. Tony's the right choice.
I wouldn't vote for Tony Wolf to be dog catcher, much less Sheriff. He's most certainly not the "right choice".
Barry

Pflugerville, TX

#179 May 25, 2012
JC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't vote for Tony Wolf to be dog catcher, much less Sheriff. He's most certainly not the "right choice".
How long have you known tony? I swear you people judge on what you hear and see! Why not get to know him? Sure campaigns don't always get the best point across but if you knew tony ricks you wouldn't say that.
Barry

Pflugerville, TX

#180 May 25, 2012
Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you known tony? I swear you people judge on what you hear and see! Why not get to know him? Sure campaigns don't always get the best point across but if you knew tony ricks you wouldn't say that.
and I ment tony ricks
my vote counts

Junction City, KS

#181 May 26, 2012
Ive read this entire thread.
This is very good proof that the city an the county should be combined.
One reason not to

Junction City, KS

#182 May 26, 2012
my vote counts wrote:
Ive read this entire thread.
This is very good proof that the city an the county should be combined.
If you combine the two, where will incompetent, overweight rejects from JCPD go ? The two agencies need each other precisely for this reason.
STRIIIIIIKKKKEEE E 2

Junction City, KS

#183 Jun 2, 2012
Well accodring to the DU, Wolf has won another battle. Guess that means strike 2. WOnder what L.H. and the other fucktards will dream up, or should I say fabricate, next.

Tony Wolf for Sheriff..He is the right choice!!!!!
Love

Sierra Vista, AZ

#184 Jun 6, 2012
JCPD wrote:
We love our Breci,,,,
Really, why is that? tell us all why We love our Breci.
question

Junction City, KS

#185 Jun 6, 2012
Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, why is that? tell us all why We love our Breci.
When did JCPD get a $35,000 police package Harley ? Is it for parades only ? What influence did Breci have on it being purchased ? Seems an extravagant waste for a city with a 230 million dollar debt. Or am I just being a whiner ?
BIker

Junction City, KS

#186 Jun 7, 2012
It can be used for parades and normal duty. Breci knows the right people. THought you knew that!
I get It

Junction City, KS

#187 Jun 7, 2012
BIker wrote:
It can be used for parades and normal duty. Breci knows the right people. THought you knew that!
Boys and their toys !
JC MAN

Topeka, KS

#188 Jun 7, 2012
you bunch of tards, HD offers very low price leases to Police Departments for use, the cycles will go back to the dealership when the lease is over and then sold as used

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Brown Retires 2 hr Retired JCPD 16
Chief of Police, Junction City (Aug '12) 2 hr No way 57
Dr. Naccarodo ? (Nov '15) 23 hr Concerned 10
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Mon Hatti_Hollerand 5,694
Manhattan Music Thread (Apr '12) Jul 24 Musikologist 18
Kyle Kelley 66441 Jul 22 retort 5
Word Association (Jan '09) Jul 22 Hatti_Hollerand 1,315

Fort Riley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance