148th Brigade Returns Home

148th Brigade Returns Home

There are 2 comments on the 13WMAZ-TV story from Feb 28, 2009, titled 148th Brigade Returns Home. In it, 13WMAZ-TV reports that:

Soldiers from the 148th Brigade returned home to their families after weeks of training.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WMAZ-TV.

Christi

Jacksonville, NC

#1 Mar 27, 2009
This company is rediculous! They send soldiers trained as cooks and administrators to be 19D and Infantrymen! No wonder National Guard members are getting killed left and right. Someone should do something about this company! They are a disgrace to all branches of the military! They even want to send soliders over with ON THE JOB training for INFANTRY??? What planet are they from? WAKE UP COMMANDING OFFICER AND DO SOMETHING RIGHT.
Doc

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2009
Know your role and shut your hole! You aren't even in the real military, you POAG REMF BITCH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort-Polk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash Finds Apr 22 Senior 1
News Prior arrest, prison records show Lavergne's vi... (Jul '12) Jan '18 TipsyFromCentralC... 18
News Citizens urged to fight possible Fort Polk troo... (Feb '13) Oct '17 T R G I J 41
dogwood house (Oct '11) Oct '17 fuckingfedup 9
Any Oldtimers have the answers? (Jun '17) Jun '17 Old Guy 1
News U.S. Army to expand at Fort Polk (Jan '12) Jun '17 P1BCBjoe 21
Housing on post (May '17) May '17 Rodboricua 1

Fort-Polk Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort-Polk Mortgages