First Prev
of 2
Next Last
suzett parkins

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2012
He is a no good wife beater that dont care about his own children, and only cares about his booozzzeee,and drugs. I feel sorry for those who have to be around him i wish that somthing terrable would happen to him because carma is a bitch
Pink Fox

Canajoharie, NY

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Only fresh milk with your cheerios.
animal

Canajoharie, NY

#3 Aug 29, 2012
He spits like a lima,NASTY!
corrina saru

Housatonic, MA

#4 Aug 29, 2012
Glenn Gattman loves to hit pregnant women and he is no man he only thinks that hes a bigger man because he beats on woman he is a womenizer!!!
Pink Fox

Canajoharie, NY

#5 Aug 29, 2012
corrina saru wrote:
Glenn Gattman loves to hit pregnant women and he is no man he only thinks that hes a bigger man because he beats on woman he is a womenizer!!!
So he just randomly beats woman or hits 1 girl that probably provoked it? That is like calling a person a child molester because the kid is 16 and his/her significant other is 15. I am sorry but I wipe my ass after I shit, not before. Maybe you can elaborate more on your story?
corrina saru

Housatonic, MA

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Yeah he likes to hit any women that makes him feel little and worthless, like he is, he is a low life who cant keep a job or dosnt like responsibility's of taking care of his family, as long as he has boose and money for himself he's set. If some other people dont like what im saying dont read it no big deal i could really care less and i know for a fact there are a couple of people out looking for him to give him what he deserves.
Stone Age

Canajoharie, NY

#7 Aug 30, 2012
Pink Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
So he just randomly beats woman or hits 1 girl that probably provoked it? That is like calling a person a child molester because the kid is 16 and his/her significant other is 15. I am sorry but I wipe my ass after I shit, not before. Maybe you can elaborate more on your story?
Wow. What day and age are you living in. No one deserves to get hit. Provoked or not.
Pink Fox

Canajoharie, NY

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Stone Age wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. What day and age are you living in. No one deserves to get hit. Provoked or not.
The day and age where my actions are not followed by YOUR religious beliefs or what YOU deem is a lack of character and or morals. All I did is ask a question. Provoked or not? Are you fucking kidding me? Either your a hypocrite or you got something to hide. Stay out of my cool aid tis not even your dam flavor..

Gotta <3 them trollsˆˆ

Happy Adventures
corrina saru

Mount Tremper, NY

#9 Aug 30, 2012
i agree with u stone age dosnt matter if you provoke a man or not a man should never never hit a woman no matter what!!!!
toppers pride13

Pulaski, NY

#10 Sep 1, 2012
obviously you dumb asses dont know him very well he is not a woman beater and he runs a farm and takes care of his kids so what is it a crime to chew and drink every once in awhile if there is so many ppl looking to kick his ass then why havet they done it not to hard to find him and o yea ill be right there to help him pond there faces in for running off at the lips so be for you ppl run your mouth you ought to know someone better dont you think
corrina saru

Augusta, ME

#11 Sep 2, 2012
apperently u dont know him very well and wow if running a farm means walking around making everyone else do his jobs like he pretends to do them and im sure the boss see's it then he should get fired, and he does not take care of his kids if sitting there drinking at a bomb fire while the kids play in the road and the baby gets left in the house for serveral hours not even being checked while he is supposed to be watching them if u call that being a good father i call it being a lazy bumm. So mabie u should get to know him better!!!!
Stone Age

Canajoharie, NY

#12 Sep 2, 2012
Pink Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
The day and age where my actions are not followed by YOUR religious beliefs or what YOU deem is a lack of character and or morals. All I did is ask a question. Provoked or not? Are you fucking kidding me? Either your a hypocrite or you got something to hide. Stay out of my cool aid tis not even your dam flavor..
Gotta <3 them trollsˆˆ
Happy Adventures
Why don't you try to make some sence. Stop trying to be so clever and just make your point. Who knows what the hel l you are talking about. Seeing Red....Pick Fox. haha
Pink Fox

Canajoharie, NY

#13 Sep 2, 2012
Stone Age wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try to make some sence. Stop trying to be so clever and just make your point. Who knows what the hel l you are talking about. Seeing Red....Pick Fox. haha
Predictability is so boring these days. Did you see the pretty blue moon? O.0 a Monarch!! I sure do love rice.
Stone Age

Canajoharie, NY

#14 Sep 2, 2012
Predicablty is always boring, and you are very predictable.
Pink Fox

Canajoharie, NY

#15 Sep 2, 2012
Stone Age wrote:
Predicablty is always boring, and you are very predictable.
I can obviously see that judging from your replies. Happy Adventuresˆˆ
toppers pride13

Redfield, NY

#16 Sep 2, 2012
i know him very well and there is just himan one other guy that works there so must be he is doing work your so brave running your trap on here but not brave enough to show up to his house and further more megean or savanah u ought to not throw stones when you live in a glass house why not use your real name you cowards cuz ive had about enough of it if his wife has it so bad she can leave
Savanna

Newfane, VT

#17 Sep 3, 2012
There just comments nothing more so if u dont like what im saying then simply dont read it, its really not that hard. Crystal u should start minding your own buisness, like that crazy day u were here if u didnt want to be in the middle of things you should have stayed home!!!!!! Maybie spend time with your kids instead of worrying about drama!!!
Stone Age

Canajoharie, NY

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Pink Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
I can obviously see that judging from your replies. Happy Adventuresˆˆ
Glad you see how stupid you sound. I'm happy to be of service. My jobe is done here. On to the next fool.
Stone Age

Canajoharie, NY

#19 Sep 3, 2012
*job
toppers pride13

Redfield, NY

#20 Sep 3, 2012
sorry megean if yo didt do this but for you dumbass savanah this is not crystal she went to canjo i went to fort plain there forethe name toppers pride

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump suporter 39 min Not sure 1
Todd Austin & Alisha Hogan town drunks 9 hr Toddo 9
amish horse sh*t (Mar '13) 13 hr KRM 91
Why do OESJ BOE members hide their decisions fr... Thu Guess 11
looking for no strings attached female Thu Been there 5
canajoharie going down the tubes Wed ummm 7
When does it end Tue Majority plus 1 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Plain Mortgages