Dave Smith is CHEATING with LOIS skif...

Dave Smith is CHEATING with LOIS skiffington

Posted in the Fort Plain Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kelli

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Feb 8, 2012
really who cares what the piece of shit does,i seen tuesday last night with jay she doesnt care what the lowlife does.
lolyoumakenosens e

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2012
and i quote "really who cares what the piece of shit does" end quote.

then WHY on earth did you bother posting it. obviously you care.
lawd

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Feb 9, 2012
who cares dave and his daughter are both traaaaaaash get used to it already
fpbound

Hudson Falls, NY

#5 Feb 14, 2012
theyre not trash ur the trash ....obviouslly ur on here bashing ppl ....you ppl have to keep running it about dave and amanda like really get A F**KING LIFE....dont u have anything better to do with urselves??obviouslly not...You ppl think they are soo bad really theyre not they are normal human beings , they put their pants on the same wayy you do, they make mistakes just like evry1 else does and if they didnt they wouldnt be human....Who f**king cares if hes cheating with lois ! AHHHH HELLO SHE IS THE MOTHER OF HIS ONE DAUGHTER JANICE!! THERES ALWAYS ALWAYS GOING TO BE A BOND/feelings/sumthing there....DUH!!!I'M SURE EVERYON EHAS cheated at least once in theyre life..and im pretty sure you ppl prolly have also..soo who cares is he cheating on you with here??If not then why fu**ing worry about it huh???You must care about him...What you want him or sumthing ??DNT FU**ING WORRY ABOUT WHT HE DOES....ITS HIS BUISNESS HES A GROWN MAN HE CAN MAKE HIS OWN DECISIONS , DOESNT U NEED U PPL TO DO IT 4 HIM ....
Moron hunter

Springfield, MA

#6 Feb 14, 2012
If anyone wants to know what kind of scumbags live in Fort Plain, all they have to do is look at what people are talking about on Topix.
Lies

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2012
Moron hunter wrote:
If anyone wants to know what kind of scumbags live in Fort Plain, all they have to do is look at what people are talking about on Topix.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LOL! Topix is VERY inaccurate. yes some of it may be true bu t A LOT of it is nothing but lies and hate to make one someone look bad. if you want to know about people get off your lazy asses and go out an SOCIALIZE WITH PEOPLE like they USED TO to get to know people. seriously!!!!
carrie

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Feb 15, 2012
really no body cares what the asshole does with his life im glad he has been not playing head games with my cousin.i wish she would have used the knife on him like he told the cops she did.for real i know its a lie if she had a knife on him she would have used it.yes i have to say his daughter amanda is a pig like all say i went to school with the pig.she is always jumping from man to man.dave will get whats comeing to him real soon.
truth

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Feb 20, 2012
daves daughter or should i say pig recently had a threesome with martin collins and josh tomlinson and is scared for anyone to find out..josh chirped that she likes when he "sings" to her in bed during it what a tramp, too bad josh and martin arent ones to be trusted beans are spilled now so friggen dirty
fpbound

Hudson Falls, NY

#12 Feb 25, 2012
ohh really were u in the room with them three?? prolly not soo u dnt know exactlly wht went on..YOU KNOW how guys are they always lie about tht type of sh*t so they can say theres another notch on their belts...soo you dnt know if it truely happened soo dsnt worry about it its their buisness not urz or anyone else...And i'm sur eu tryed a threesom or ur not soo loyal urself..Soo look in ur own backdoor.....No ONES PERFECT WERE ALL HUMAN. So if there rlly was a 3som tht makes her nasty but if u did it tht dnt make u nasty, nah bi*ch, grow upp, worry abou yourself, stop thriveing n being jellous over amanda....Really get a life..CUZ SHES GOT ONE AND YOUR JUST MAKEING HER FAMOUS BY STILL TALKING SH*T ABOUT HER..HAHAHA..
lizard

United States

#13 Feb 25, 2012
once a hog always a hog,i have no use for a hog like her,she doesnt deserve the breath she breathes,her daughter sees to much in her life.amanda where is your boy toy now???
fpbound

Hudson Falls, NY

#14 Feb 26, 2012
hmm are you perfect??wheres your boytoy??And im sure she doesnt see as much as u think....are you there to see her see? didnt think soo...Soo stop assumeing unless your there....jellous much hahahahahahaha...
twenty nine

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Feb 26, 2012
nobody in there right mind would be jealous of amanda smith.....what a joke shes a pig
tracie

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Feb 26, 2012
exactly who would be jealous over a dirty hog like amanda smith? have you seen her nasty face lately?looks like she has a stds looks really old an dirty.im sure the people posting on here know all about the hog,everyone knows how she is,my aunt moved in to her place with amandas dad omg i almost died when i seen how she lived,it wasnt liveable i cant believe the welfare never took her kid from her,dog shit piles left behind food in fridge with mold i can go on an on....like we all say just a dirty hog,
tammy

Gloversville, NY

#17 Feb 26, 2012
Dave has the aids
twenty nine

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Feb 27, 2012
fpbound wrote:
hmm are you perfect??wheres your boytoy??And im sure she doesnt see as much as u think....are you there to see her see? didnt think soo...Soo stop assumeing unless your there....jellous much hahahahahahaha...
she sees and hears more than anychild ever should. shes gonna grow up to be just like mommy. something to be proud of. wellfare, weed and vodka.
duh

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Feb 28, 2012
he isnt cheating with her. they are in a relationship why do you think he brought her to florida with him you crazies
REALLY NOONE CARES

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Feb 28, 2012
SO IF THIS IS SO TRUE WHY IS HE STILL LIVEING WITH TUESDAY GREY ON THE HILL?ARE YOU SURE HE IS IN FLORIDA?OR ARE YOU JUST STARTING GOSSIP AGAIN.MAYBE THIS IS WHY I SEEN TUESDAY OUT WITH CHUCKIE SATURDAY>>>IF HE COULDNT PLEASE HIS WIFE HOW DOES HE TAKE ON TWO GIRLS WHAT A LOWLIFE I HOPE ONE OF THEM WAKE UP
duh

Pittsfield, MA

#21 Feb 28, 2012
because i know dave.im not starting gossip hes in florida with his big truck brought lois along for the ride there staying at his daughter who doesn get along with tuesday or loise . and yes thats prob why you seen her out with chuckie. and why are you so suprised that he has two woman he has a child with lois and tuesdays his main squeeze his youngest daughter amanda is the same kind of dusgusting
REALLY NOONE CARES

Pittsfield, MA

#22 Feb 28, 2012
no no i dont think he is staying at his daughters house i do know tonya hates lois,just shows how low of a scumbag he really is,what is he thinking to bring the woman to florida to his daughters house that caused heartache for her mother.god rest her soul.i hope the hell tuesday will be the smart one and walk away i hope to see her this weekend im gonna walk up to her and tell her myself about dave being with lois,i say they can have each other they both are fat have no teeth really tuesday needs to look in the mirror she can do way better that that scum.
Tuesday

Pittsfield, MA

#23 Feb 28, 2012
OOOOOOOOOk i have heard enough about my name being on topix,first of all i told Dave to go back to Lois i didnt want his lies,He is the biggest mistake i have ever made in my entire life,Yes he will never admit he has been with her which i dont care what he does,he may have treated his wife like a fool but i caught on quick.Lois has been calling him when i would be setting beside him.I honestly dont care he never meant a thing to me,I was a friend to him when he needed one the most,I wish him the best in life.I havent been to no bar so whoever says they seen me with chuckie is a lie,i can do as i please i do not need a reporter.So if you feel you need to talk on topix about me feel free to do so,I REALLY DONT CARE,you all can kiss my ass!!!!!!!Life goes on,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fort plain save a lot 3 hr Open your eyes 9
Paratore 3 hr HeWhoWeaRzDaChaP s 2
smoked meats 5 hr Killir 6
olly smith 5 hr Quietriot 9
Fort Plain Water? 10 hr Ron H 5
The Fort plain Police Chief (Ex) May 27 VonClownstick 3
Crooked Hillary and Crooked Quackenbush May 26 Ethics 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Plain Mortgages