Gary Sweet the child molester

Posted in the Fort Plain Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pink Fox

Bellevue, WA

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Wow its sick this guy is old and nasty and sleeps with little girls he was sleepin with tasha duncan and god rest her soul naomi leon now is with a 19 yr old dude seriously dont u have a wife a daughter to think about oh wait thats rite ur wife dnt want u and ur kid hates u.
Pink Fox

Canajoharie, NY

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Pink Fox wrote:
Wow its sick this guy is old and nasty and sleeps with little girls he was sleepin with tasha duncan and god rest her soul naomi leon now is with a 19 yr old dude seriously dont u have a wife a daughter to think about oh wait thats rite ur wife dnt want u and ur kid hates u.
Seriously? I must have hurt your feelings for you to be using the name I go under. Either way it does not matter to me. The people that follow me know I do not start bashing shit, so happy adventures to you. I do not know this Garry Sweet but you seem to know everything about him. enjoy your day.
My next post on this current topic will show the OP's real name and address. I got the fake NEW pink fox's IP address seeing as how their Post was so kind to give it to me. Once I get bored or feel more provoked we will all have a field day. I am sure Garry Sweet would like to know whom talking shit about him.
Norm

Glens Falls, NY

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Pink Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? I must have hurt your feelings for you to be using the name I go under. Either way it does not matter to me. The people that follow me know I do not start bashing shit, so happy adventures to you. I do not know this Garry Sweet but you seem to know everything about him. enjoy your day.
My next post on this current topic will show the OP's real name and address. I got the fake NEW pink fox's IP address seeing as how their Post was so kind to give it to me. Once I get bored or feel more provoked we will all have a field day. I am sure Garry Sweet would like to know whom talking shit about him.
.......... Good for you "Canajoharie Pink Fox", the real poster under that name.... Some fool tried doing that same thing here under my name recently too.

... Norm
Tasha

Bellevue, WA

#4 Sep 16, 2012
wow i am so glad people kno how my daughter feels about her father hate to burst your bubble but um she loves her daddy to death straight up daddys girl and as for me keep my name out your mouth too its pretty sad i get a text tellin me to go on topix cause someone mine and my 7 yr old on here and u must not kno him all that well cause if u did u would kno he has a son.
curious

Fort Plain, NY

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Garry Sweet sleeping with Kaylee Durrant is about as nasty as they get but wait he is a Pig .lol
some one who cares

Pulaski, NY

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Is it anybody's business who he is sleping with? Maybe you are jealous because you can't date him! Of coarse ,if you had a life ,you would't worry about someone elses life if you didn't like them in the first place.
I tell ya something, if you really knew him,he is a kind and caring person. Always trying to lend a helping hand .
LMAO

Fort Plain, NY

#7 Sep 27, 2012
some one who cares wrote:
Is it anybody's business who he is sleping with? Maybe you are jealous because you can't date him! Of coarse ,if you had a life ,you would't worry about someone elses life if you didn't like them in the first place.
I tell ya something, if you really knew him,he is a kind and caring person. Always trying to lend a helping hand .
What is there to be jealous over ? Kaylee lives in his skanky apartment he screws amanda hoose he plays his WIFE he puts his thing in everyone that will allow him he loes to his so called g/f beast not to mention the teenagers he plays with . SO please tell me what is it to be jealous over again ? cause i am waiting on a good laugh !!! He needs to go back behind bars
someone who cares

Gloversville, NY

#8 Sep 27, 2012
well ,if u want to know he didn't screw amanda , she offered a blowjob . His apartment is skanky?(Well. u must have been in there to know this.) It is under a little construction right now. he is fixing it up himself. He doesn't deserve to be behind bars . for what? and you want a good laugh , you have either have no life or a screwed up one to worry and gossip over someone you don't even like.
Lmao

Fort Plain, NY

#9 Sep 28, 2012
oh yea like i would go into anywhere he resides & fixing it up HA thats why he just moved to nelliston huh Yea i don't like him because he is an abuser a cheater a lier a theft he makes himself seem as a nice guy so maybe you are the one who dont know him unless you are letting him bang you !!!!!!!!!! LMMFAO
Dakota

Fort Plain, NY

#10 Oct 25, 2012
Garry sweet sleeping with Dylan webber?
geeez

Worcester, MA

#11 Oct 26, 2012
Tasha wrote:
wow i am so glad people kno how my daughter feels about her father hate to burst your bubble but um she loves her daddy to death straight up daddys girl and as for me keep my name out your mouth too its pretty sad i get a text tellin me to go on topix cause someone mine and my 7 yr old on here and u must not kno him all that well cause if u did u would kno he has a son.
tasha he's got one kid and that's leon we all knoww your skanky ass can't keep your legs shut and don't even have your kids and garry isn't the father of any of your children
geeez

Worcester, MA

#12 Oct 26, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>What is there to be jealous over ? Kaylee lives in his skanky apartment he screws amanda hoose he plays his WIFE he puts his thing in everyone that will allow him he loes to his so called g/f beast not to mention the teenagers he plays with . SO please tell me what is it to be jealous over again ? cause i am waiting on a good laugh !!! He needs to go back behind bars
and for you....you must like to talk shit cause obviously you don't know anything about garry n kaylee! There living in a big house that has a pool and garage and everything garrys farther now and better in life now that he's with kaylee they are good together talk all the shit you want because I DISAGREE WITH YOU
lol

Holden, MA

#13 Nov 2, 2012
geeez wrote:
<quoted text> tasha he's got one kid and that's leon we all knoww your skanky ass can't keep your legs shut and don't even have your kids and garry isn't the father of any of your children
sooo trueee!!
Natasha

Bellevue, WA

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Right he has one kid ok that is why me and him have a 7 yr old daughter whose name just so happens to be Keesha-Linne Sweet we had her January 21, 2005 so take that and shove it where the sun don't shine and if I can't keep my legs closed it is pretty funny he was the only bitch I was sleepin with behind Kaylees back oh wait that's right he is the one cheating because we are still leagally married and nver leagally seperated hahaha
kristy

Fort Plain, NY

#15 Nov 12, 2012
geeez wrote:
<quoted text> tasha he's got one kid and that's leon we all knoww your skanky ass can't keep your legs shut and don't even have your kids and garry isn't the father of any of your children
they have a 7 year old daughter named Keesha. HE is on the birth certificate therefore ITS HIS RETARD
kristy

Fort Plain, NY

#16 Nov 12, 2012
geeez wrote:
<quoted text>and for you....you must like to talk shit cause obviously you don't know anything about garry n kaylee! There living in a big house that has a pool and garage and everything garrys farther now and better in life now that he's with kaylee they are good together talk all the shit you want because I DISAGREE WITH YOU
hahaha they live in an apt now owned by clyde hayes on reid st..
geez

Canajoharie, NY

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Natasha wrote:
Right he has one kid ok that is why me and him have a 7 yr old daughter whose name just so happens to be Keesha-Linne Sweet we had her January 21, 2005 so take that and shove it where the sun don't shine and if I can't keep my legs closed it is pretty funny he was the only bitch I was sleepin with behind Kaylees back oh wait that's right he is the one cheating because we are still leagally married and nver leagally seperated hahaha
who you lying too? yourself? theres a difference from the biological father, to a man who sighns a birth certificate...just cause garry signs the " certificate" doesnt make him the biological father...maybe thats why he doesnt support your kid cause it aint his LOL..but for FACT he supports his son leon van sweet..duhhhh!maybe you say its garrys kid because you really have no idea whos IT is lol, and who cares if garry cheated on kaylee with you looks like they worked it out and she doesnt care cause there still together...and gonna be together for awhile. has he called seen you txted you anything? i bet not cause hes happy..andt the whole marriage thing keep laughing...cause i talk to garry and to what im hearing hes getting divorced soon we shall see whos laughing in the end cause it wont be you
geez

Canajoharie, NY

#18 Nov 13, 2012
kristy wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha they live in an apt now owned by clyde hayes on reid st..
wow obviously your freakin dumber then i thought kristy collins...they dont even live in FORT PLAIN! they live in a white house with a garage and pool in st j!!! they havnt lived in fp in like a month where have you been? take your head out of tashas ass and take a walk, you'll see that the apartment is being remodeled and that its EMPTY. to what i heard kaylees mom is giving her the house bc shes moving keep up to date on shit and keep your facts straight instead of hear say and rumors cause your r straight up stupid
geez

Canajoharie, NY

#19 Nov 13, 2012
geez wrote:
<quoted text>wow obviously your freakin dumber then i thought kristy collins...they dont even live in FORT PLAIN! they live in a white house with a garage and pool in st j!!! they havnt lived in fp in like a month where have you been? take your head out of tashas ass and take a walk, you'll see that the apartment is being remodeled and that its EMPTY. to what i heard kaylees mom is giving her the house bc shes moving keep up to date on shit and keep your facts straight instead of hear say and rumors cause your r straight up stupid
or assuming you know everything when clearly you dont
kristy

Fort Plain, NY

#20 Nov 15, 2012
geez wrote:
<quoted text>who you lying too? yourself? theres a difference from the biological father, to a man who sighns a birth certificate...just cause garry signs the " certificate" doesnt make him the biological father...maybe thats why he doesnt support your kid cause it aint his LOL..but for FACT he supports his son leon van sweet..duhhhh!maybe you say its garrys kid because you really have no idea whos IT is lol, and who cares if garry cheated on kaylee with you looks like they worked it out and she doesnt care cause there still together...and gonna be together for awhile. has he called seen you txted you anything? i bet not cause hes happy..andt the whole marriage thing keep laughing...cause i talk to garry and to what im hearing hes getting divorced soon we shall see whos laughing in the end cause it wont be you
courts go by PAPER not DNA... Garry get a divorce... hahaha.... hes been sayin that for years now.... wont believe it til i see the papers.. btw he pays child support for his 7 year old or supposed to anyway... its court ordered cuz HES ON THE PAPER As HER DADDY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Brundage (Feb '12) 2 hr Basketball 10
What happened to Fort Plain??! (Jun '14) 5 hr county worker D P W 11
Town of Minden board is made up of ? 8 hr Park commisioner 4
Who is the Blame for Dominion in Minden 20 hr county worker D P W 25
Deacon of Minden Mon county worker D P W 41
Elks Members sell Minden down the Road! Mon F Pand minden tea... 6
Minden Board Must Go! Sun F Pand minden tea... 148
Fort Plain Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web