Skank of the year award goes to.........

Skank of the year award goes to.................

Posted in the Fort Plain Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
St J hater

Northville, NY

#1 Sep 4, 2010
That sarah is one skanky b***h..........
jewel

Queensbury, NY

#3 Sep 5, 2010
to the skan that the guy in my other post used to date she did him wrong for what she dumped hin for. she live on hancock st she ha not worked in 4 ever. she used to work at custom clad
Tonya

Queensbury, NY

#5 Sep 8, 2010
yes i know her she is a skank he still care about her kids like they was his and she dumped him for her ex the father of the oldest girl. a jail bitch no less sick woman wanting him after what he done. he would of done any thing for her, he is better off with out her lazy ugly ass
WTF Chuck

Albany, NY

#6 Sep 8, 2010
how nasty is standing waiting at the grocery store and seeing this huge fat man there with scaly skin falling off in layers and he smelled like he hadn't showerd in 6 months. he has gray greasy hair and no teeth. people wouldn't stand behind him. when he left he turned down willet street. the more i see what goes on down there the happier that i am that i live outside of town.
the one who knows
#7 Sep 8, 2010
eldora oeser or fraiser whatever she is goin by now a days shes a real pig i met her only a few times and i feel sorry for her kids
the real deal
#8 Sep 8, 2010
jahne nettleton she is a real skank wow what a pig she has her kid out all hours of the night instead of home in bed she bounces from place to place poor kid
holy cow

Queensbury, NY

#9 Sep 8, 2010
WTF Chuck wrote:
how nasty is standing waiting at the grocery store and seeing this huge fat man there with scaly skin falling off in layers and he smelled like he hadn't showerd in 6 months. he has gray greasy hair and no teeth. people wouldn't stand behind him. when he left he turned down willet street. the more i see what goes on down there the happier that i am that i live outside of town.
leave crusty jones alone you wish you could have his build and belike him one his wife works and he did untill he got sick
sumba
#10 Sep 8, 2010
the one who knows wrote:
eldora oeser or fraiser whatever she is goin by now a days shes a real pig i met her only a few times and i feel sorry for her kids
well i know her cause she slept with my man never told me to my face denied it cause she knew better then to run her trap well annmarie if u read this u know who i am by my screen name so get ahold of me as for u eldora hopefully ur new man is taking care of ur needs so u dont go after everyone elses men skank
lil mama
#11 Sep 8, 2010
well i must say meagan trumbull is one little skank and she needs to figure out what she wants out of life and i had took classes with her and all the things she says about this jim guy i would think he is a big loser but who knows what the truth is with that girl she lies so much how jim leaves her for a day or two and then comes back or wait how about the time he came in at like five in the am all fuckked up and u told me how u called rico up crying about it cause u wished u never left him for jim ur a waste case hunny
horny

Gloversville, NY

#13 Sep 8, 2010
sumba wrote:
<quoted text>well i know her cause she slept with my man never told me to my face denied it cause she knew better then to run her trap well annmarie if u read this u know who i am by my screen name so get ahold of me as for u eldora hopefully ur new man is taking care of ur needs so u dont go after everyone elses men skank
Well sweetheart it takes two, if your husband wasnt out cheating he would have slept with thw pig!!
Canjo rules

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2010
Hahahaha. Gotta love the drama I know Aldora personally and work with her and she's greatest all she does is talk about her kids and family all day
number 1

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2010
annmarie oeser maynard tops the prize....kicks nick yager out new man there tonight this is the skank,white trash is the name,annmare has laid with 15 men in the pass 4 months i know this for a fact i am friends with a friend of hers,i feel bad for her kids seeing her with a differant man every week,just shows what a life she really wants her kids to live,was told today the father doesnt want his kids he is a piece of shit also so the kids will just be begging the rest of there lives,annmarie will read this and feel guilty and then post under this like she is perfect,hmmmm we all know difffferant,sold her foodstamps again this month for drugs such a good mommy,just a little girl looking like a man who needs a wake up call before its too late,,says she doesnt drink she drinks every night 8 at night party starts come over little boys
selfish bitch

Syracuse, NY

#18 Dec 25, 2010
i think maybe that one that live in the trailer park on the hill, her name is Jackie Cardona, what a fat scank she is, and look at that kid she got. wow they all is scanky there. she got some kind of disease.Feel sorry for the guy that lives with her. He aint got a clue
pigly wigly

Caroga Lake, NY

#19 Dec 25, 2010
Well the girls your talking about don't hold a candle to Tammy Hogan she is a crafty,nasty,using peice of slime.She gets the Skank of the lifetime award

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#21 Dec 25, 2010
Number one, your just sorry cuz she took your title. Second of all are you sure its the last six months cuz she is still with jim! third she doesnt get foodstamps! So how can she sell them? get your facts before you start slandering people around the internet! Btw number one must mean your the number one skank of the year lmao!! Your a joke
skankotheyear

New Hartford, NY

#22 Dec 25, 2010
I'd like to thank all the tax payers who voted me skank of the year! I promise as the top skank to have another kid this year, stay unemployed, keep drinking and stay out on my porch as much as possible. I promise to keep the park full of litter,spend my foodstamps on junk food and throw the wrappers all over as my dirty kids play with our pitbulls and run into traffic. I won't let you down-I plan on gaining more weight so I can get a free hoverround scooter like the rest so I don't have to walk to get my cigs and soda. Finally I swear that I'll continue to display my shopping cart collection and garbage on my sidewalks and lawn while refusing to clean up the animal feces on the porch. Oh almost forgot-look for me on topix,misspelling words and acting like the ignorant fool I am while swearing and trying to belittle anyone who works for a living that trys to better themselves.Yours truly Skank of the year!
R u kidding

Glens Falls, NY

#23 Dec 26, 2010
I have a list....
Erika chase tiesha battisti Tracey drumm Johnson everyone of them are lowlife scum!!!
350zguy

Queensbury, NY

#25 Dec 26, 2010
I vote for... ummmm thats fat girl with 9 kids on center street
R u kidding

Glens Falls, NY

#26 Dec 26, 2010
350zguy wrote:
I vote for... ummmm thats fat girl with 9 kids on center street
Haha that's half of fort plain!!
nunya beezwax

United States

#28 Dec 28, 2010
skankotheyear wrote:
I'd like to thank all the tax payers who voted me skank of the year! I promise as the top skank to have another kid this year, stay unemployed, keep drinking and stay out on my porch as much as possible. I promise to keep the park full of litter,spend my foodstamps on junk food and throw the wrappers all over as my dirty kids play with our pitbulls and run into traffic. I won't let you down-I plan on gaining more weight so I can get a free hoverround scooter like the rest so I don't have to walk to get my cigs and soda. Finally I swear that I'll continue to display my shopping cart collection and garbage on my sidewalks and lawn while refusing to clean up the animal feces on the porch. Oh almost forgot-look for me on topix,misspelling words and acting like the ignorant fool I am while swearing and trying to belittle anyone who works for a living that trys to better themselves.Yours truly Skank of the year!
you go ralph madina....atleast you are ready to admit what you really are but you left a few things out. we are proud to give you your award though....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary for President Petition for recount (Jan '17) 7 hr Trumps Army 263
Get lit 12 hr Dontworryabtit 1
Burt Brownell Grooming Little Boys Sun Creeper 43
Single parents Father vs Mother Sat Eat Shyt Earl 17
paul marriott (Dec '14) Sep 21 Evak77 25
Industry Sep 21 Trumps Army 34
Justice Sep 19 Justice 1

Fort Plain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance