Just want to know what yhall think ab...

Just want to know what yhall think about Paul beers

Posted in the Fort Plain Forum

Random

Glens Falls, NY

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Just need alil info on the kid if anyones got it plz hit me up with what yhall have
Amber

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Mar 21, 2011
Druggie, loser has an ex named Kelsey Waffle, another druggie loser! She's a doorknob everyones had a turn! And then some!!!
Random

Glens Falls, NY

#3 Mar 21, 2011
Amber wrote:
Druggie, loser has an ex named Kelsey Waffle, another druggie loser! She's a doorknob everyones had a turn! And then some!!!
I might not no him that well but I no he ain't no druggie but I think your right about his ex from what I herd but I also herd she turned bad after they split so idk
Julia

Hudson Falls, NY

#5 Mar 22, 2011
Oh, he does drugs, trust me. We went to parties a lot and he was a big cocaine head.
Random

Glens Falls, NY

#6 Mar 22, 2011
Julia wrote:
Oh, he does drugs, trust me. We went to parties a lot and he was a big cocaine head.
well we all like to party don't we I know he likes to have fun on the weekends but from what people have told me he's pretty laided back during the week I've seen him around fortplain with his freinds he seems to be the nicest one out of the group
Julia

Hudson Falls, NY

#7 Mar 22, 2011
are you interested in him?
Random

Glens Falls, NY

#8 Mar 22, 2011
Yeah he just dosent no it yet
Amber

Glens Falls, NY

#9 Mar 22, 2011
Random wrote:
Yeah he just dosent no it yet
after being with Kelsey Waffle you better get checked before you get hooked up with him! She's had a few std's not to mention a few abortions!! He might of caught something from her! She's a walking STD!!!
Paul beers

Glens Falls, NY

#10 Mar 23, 2011
WTF for one I'm not a fucking drugie idk who u are amber or Julia but plz get ut shit straight befor u go running your fucken mouths yeah I've done some shit I like to have fun but Im far from a drugie and yo first of all my ex does not have any stds Nor did she ever have an abortion I am not a cocain user I've done it a couple of times at parties because it makes me more easy going and easier to talk to other then that I don't even like dat shit so who ever u are that started this forum u want to no about me I'll talk to you but don't listen to these kids they sit around talking shit about other ppls lives because they don't have one
justcurious

Queensbury, NY

#13 Mar 31, 2011
Just checkin
paul beers

Glens Falls, NY

#14 Apr 3, 2011
Julia wrote:
hey bitch i know who you are now lol caint stalk my ass no more and how the fuck would you no any of that it was all bullshit ur the girl that works at nice and easy arnet ya well seance im sure u dont want me running my mouth seance i know way more people so id advise you to stop running urs trust me bitch i got dirt on you lol ive herd some shit dont make me put out there
Julia

Glens Falls, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2011
Hate to break it to you, im not the girl from nice and easy :) keep thinking!
Amber

Glens Falls, NY

#16 Apr 3, 2011
Paul by the looks of your writing skills we can tell you don't have an education! Stay off the drugs loser and make something of yourself!! Btw Julia doesn't work at nice and easy so get YOUR facts straight!! You'll never find out who we are so don't even try! Go back to doing your ex diseased infested girlfriend Kelsey!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VERY IMPORTANT we need people 2 hr Earl 3
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 5 hr Ole timer 187
New Business in Ft Plain 15 hr Tim S 8
Town of Minden Cheryl Reese and boobs on the ba... Mon Tim 6
Burky Caught with Ho in Village Truck Sun Earl 14
Church Worshippers Dec 10 Dumbazz 6
Canjo superintendent Dec 8 Crazy 29

Fort Plain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Plain Mortgages